Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-5-5 16:04     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

"He's ready. He's been through it before," Bowles said. "A lot of technique things we talked about and went over this week and I think he'll be fine."
"We gave up 4 yards rushing in the first half and about 90 in the fourth quarter, mostly from mental errors — nothing physical," coach Bruce Arians said. "Guys were in the wrong gaps and wrong alignments, so we have to get those young guys up to speed and a little more responsible when they have to get on the field and play."
Arians said he expects the Redskins to target Cromartie until he shows he can stop them. Bowles expressed confidence in his player.
"Since I'll be in his place, I have to do the same thing for us," Okafor said, "for us to maintain that good standard in defense, and I plan on doing that."
"We didn't play a good ball game. We didn't coach a good ball game," Bowles said. "They got some big plays over the top on us that we normally don't give up,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, and we can't let that happen this week."
To make matters worse, the Cardinals lost defensive end Calais Campbell and outside linebacker Matt Shaughnessy to injuries. Campbell sprained his knee when he was the victim of an illegal chop block and is out one to three weeks. Shaughnessy has cartilage damage in his knee and was placed on injured reserve/designated to return. He must miss the next eight games.
Then came an awful afternoon in Colorado.
"We've never ever since this D-coordinator has been here and this team has been put together had an outing like that," defensive tackle Frostee Rucker said. "It was humbling, but you know you're human and that was just one day."
By the time last Sunday's 41-20 loss to Denver was over, Arizona had allowed 568 yards, the most the franchise had given up since 1973. And there were some very bad Cardinals teams in that span.
The defense's biggest problems were against the pass,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, with Peyton Manning shredding them for 479 yards and four touchdowns.
Second-year pro Alex Okafor will get his chance in Shaughnessy's absence. Okafor, a defensive lineman at Texas who was moved to linebacker by the Cardinals, played in one game as a rookie before being placed on injured reserve with a biceps injury. Then,Cheap Jerseys 2018, after a strong offseason, he tore a quadriceps muscle against San Diego in the final preseason game. He finally returned to play against Denver.

After Campbell left, the Broncos moved the ball on the ground.
It was not the kind of outing Arizona fans had come to expect from defensive coordinator Todd Bowles' squad. Last season, the defense ranked fifth in the league overall and first against the run.
Bowles tried to put the game in perspective.
Rookie Karim Martin, a third-round draft pick out of North Carolina, will see more playing time in Campbell's spot. Several others also will get a chance there.
"Calais is a star in this league and without an opportunity, he would never have been a star," Rucker said. "Someone has to take their opportunity and rise to the situation."
TEMPE,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals' defense had a swagger about it through three games this season.
Demaryius Thomas repeatedly burned him for eight catches and a Broncos record 226 yards,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
Cornerback Antonio Cromartie called it the worst game of his career.
"At first it was frustrating, but you've got to keep your head up for opportunities like this,Cheap Jerseys From China," he said. "Earlier this season I got hurt but they told me about three to four weeks. I just made sure I stayed conditioned, stayed in shape because I knew further down the line they'd need me and I'd have my opportunity."
Arizona had won all three. The Cardinals hadn't allowed a point in the fourth quarter.
The defense enters Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins depleted but determined.
"At the end of the day it was one loss," he said. "Nobody wants to lose and we don't feel good about it. They beat us pretty good. We have to take our butt-whipping. They made some plays. You've got to give credit to them. But we've got to come back and play. It's a long season. It's a 16-round season, we've got to win the rounds."
Arians said he was pleased with Okafor's ability to put pressure on the passer, something that's been a problem for the team. But Shaughnessy is one of the team's best run defenders.
作者: Peujxp8f    時間: 2018-5-5 16:16     標題: Jerseys NFL Wholesale

"I got lucky enough to be put in the situation I was put in," he said. "It was just listening to the teachings that my coaches gave me my whole career and especially over here. Coach (Bill) Belichick's really helped me out and helped me to excel to getting my technique to where it's supposed to be."
He learned from their mistakes.
Siliga was tested as a youngster with five brothers and five sisters.
"It was cool," he said with a smile. "I've got a lot of big brothers to beat me up, to toughen me up,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, so it turned out pretty well."
He's also picked up tips from players he's competing with.
The Seahawks cut him at the end of camp and he went on their practice squad before being released again.
"They got caught up in the gang life so that didn't turn out too well for them,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping," he said. "My brothers grew up in California. I grew up in Salt Lake City so it was a whole different scene. I grew up in a whole different way."
"I can learn from older guys, guys that have been through the league," Siliga said. "I watch Vince. I watch TK (Kelly). I watch Will. I watch those guys and I just take pieces from them and I try to do it every day."
Siliga played well after being signed late last season. Now he's taking nothing for granted.
Starting defensive tackles Vince Wilfork and Tommy Kelly are healthy after missing most of last season with injuries. Their absence gave backups Chris Jones and Joe Vellano extra playing time before Siliga was signed.
Siliga's confidence grew as his performance improved.
"It never feels good to get tossed around like that," he said. "I can't control that. All I can control is how hard I work and what I do."
That happened after he spent the entire 2012 season with the Denver Broncos. He played in just one game,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, made one tackle and was traded to Seattle the following training camp.
"They did this and I did the opposite," Siliga said.

"The time I felt comfortable, I got (traded)," he said Tuesday. "I've been around. So I don't ever let myself feel comfortable because the time I just start feeling comfortable is the time I see the blackout."
Siliga had one sack in each of his last three regular-season games, but there's no guarantee he'll be on the active roster when the season starts.
Now he's part of a large group of defensive tackles trying to stay with the club.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Sealver Siliga knows about trying to stand out in a crowd.
"As a defensive line as a whole, you've got to be able to work together," Jones said. "So, whoever's in there we've got to be able to come together and work together as a team, build that camaraderie,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, and I thought we did well with that last year."
Kelly has much more experience — nine seasons with the Oakland Raiders before starting the first five games last year with the Patriots. A right knee injury ended his season and now he's gradually increasing his activities in practices.
The youngest of 11 siblings finally found steady work with the New England Patriots after being let go by three NFL teams.
Now comes another challenge.
He joined the Patriots practice squad Oct. 23. He was activated a month later and played the last seven games with them. He started the last six, including two in the playoffs.
All are back at that position along with first-round draft pick Dominique Easley. The Patriots also added veteran defensive end Will Smith
"I love competition," Kelly said. "You don't ever worry about what's behind you. You worry about what's in front of you. I've always been very confident in myself."
"It was big just because last season coming where I came (from) nobody really expected me to do what I did,NCAA Football Jerseys," Siliga said.
They also played football, but didn't make it nearly as far as Siliga.
Still,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, he's at the high point of an NFL career that began in San Francisco's 2011 training camp after he signed as a rookie free agent from Utah. He was cut less than six weeks later.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0