Board logo

標題: Wholesale Stitched Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-5-7 02:49     標題: Wholesale Stitched Jerseys

The fans are frustrated, and they're letting the team know it with banner-toting planes and billboards on New Jersey highways calling for the firing of general manager John Idzik.
And, it all could end up costing a few people their jobs.
"It's unfortunate," linebacker Calvin Pace said, "that we've dug ourselves in this hole."
There's certainly a laundry list of culprits,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
"I hate to hear (Ryan) take all the blame, because he doesn't play football,Calvin Ridley Jersey," Pace said. "That's the good thing about Rex is he takes all the bad things, but the players are the ones who play,Jerseys From China, obviously. We haven't done our jobs in various games. We can win all the games (the rest of this season), but a lot of it is up to us."
It's a decision that could have cost the Jets one, maybe two or even three wins.
Ryan laughed as he said that, but he's right — and 8-8 might not do the job, even if his players are shooting for that mark. They know that their futures are very much tied to those of their coach and GM, so changes would have a ripple effect on the roster.
There's also the failure of Geno Smith to take the next step in his development, going from possible franchise quarterback to the sideline in favor of Michael Vick after the turnovers — and losses — piled up.
Questionable calls on both sides of the ball — Ryan on defense and Marty Mornhinweg on offense — have contributed to the team's poor first-half performance. The once-dominant defense has had too many slip-ups in big spots, and the offense is ranked dead last in passing. Both sides of the ball have also been wildly inconsistent and at times, ineffective, in the red zone.
But by the time that happens, it could be way too late for Ryan here in New York.
Owner Woody Johnson acknowledged that he wasn't happy with the team's performance when the Jets were 1-4,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, and he's likely growing impatient — like the fans — waiting for a return to the postseason. Johnson took the unconventional approach of retaining Ryan two years ago and hiring Idzik with the condition that the coach remained in place.
Perhaps the most glaring has been a shaky secondary beset by injuries to key players (Dee Milliner and Dexter McDougle), a projected starter getting cut after missing a preseason game with an unexcused absence (Dimitri Patterson) and insufficient depth (one of the major criticisms of Idzik).
Not when there was so much optimism during training camp, back when ending a three-year postseason drought seemed merely a 16-game formality.
Vick might not be the future of the franchise as some fans are already eyeing the draft with guys such as Oregon's Marcus Mariota and Florida State's Jameis Winston available. But the 34-year-old quarterback has provided a spark in the two games he has started to an offense that needed one in a big way.

"I think Geno is going to get plenty of opportunities, whether it's this year or whenever," Ryan said. "As I said, I believe in Geno Smith. I think he is going to be an outstanding quarterback."
"We've just got to win the rest of the games, basically," Pace said. "And whatever happens after that, happens. I'm for Rex any day of the week, but Rex isn't playing. We have to handle our business, the guys in this locker room, for us to have any chance to salvage this season."
"I recognize the fans are in pain and everything else," Ryan said. "We all want to win, but to place it on one person, I don't think it's fair."
"I never look back," Ryan said defiantly. "No reason to look back."
But a lot went wrong on the way to a 2-8 start.
"Well, I would like to win every one of them," Ryan said. "How many do I need to win? Well, I need everyone I can get."
With six games left in the season and the Jets on their bye-week break,Discount Football Jerseys, Ryan's time might now be running out. His job is safe for the next few weeks, but nothing is guaranteed beyond the regular-season finale at Miami on Dec. 28.
Vick's play has also prompted the debate among fans and media as to whether the Jets waited too long to put him under center. New York wanted to see what it had in Smith,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, and whether he could work through his issues and prove himself to be the guy.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Rex Ryan never expected his New York Jets to be in this predicament.
作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-5-7 02:50     標題: Cheap Soccer Jerseys

The Bills on Wednesday listed McCoy's status as probable after he was limited in practice because of a sore right shoulder,Authentic Jerseys China. McCoy was hurt in the fourth quarter of Buffalo's 33-17 win over Miami on Sunday,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store.
The Bills (4-4) have two other tackles on their roster: starting left tackle Cordy Glenn and backup Jordan Mills.
ORCHARD PARK,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is expected to play,Wholesale Football Jerseys, though it's uncertain who will be available to block for him against the New York Jets on Thursday night.

Starting left tackle Seantrel Henderson and backup Cyrus Kouandjio are listed as questionable. Henderson has an undisclosed illness,China Jerseys, and Kouandjio has missed one game because of a knee injury.
Receiver Sammy Watkins (left ankle) and defensive end Mario Williams (calf) are listed as probable,China Jerseys Wholesale.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0