Board logo

標題: Jerseys From China [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-5-7 07:01     標題: Jerseys From China

The gradual rise culminated in career highs in tackles with 34 and sacks with a team-high 11 last year, almost twice as many as franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware,Wholesale Jerseys China, who was also let go in a salary cap move at the start of free agency.
Allow him to explain.
Even though he had his best season with the Cowboys last year, it was one of the worst in NFL history for the defense. Dallas gave up the third-most yards ever, and the first two 600-yard games in franchise history.
Seeing Hatcher on film now, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett is basically watching a replay of his Dallas career, when he was both an end and a tackle in a 3-4 scheme that uses outside linebackers as the primary pass rushers.
"I know what kind of guy he is and I knew it wouldn't be long until those guys start playing well," Hatcher said.
"I have great respect for Hatch," Garrett said. "He did a lot of great things when he was here for our football team."

"He's brought a lot of energy to the defense," Gruden said. "We expect more pressure. But Jason has done a good job. He's done a little better against the run."
But Hatcher doesn't hate the Cowboys, not even for turning into a 6-1 team the first season without him after he toiled through mostly mediocre years with them. He says it doesn't sting any worse with the Redskins at 2-5, although they are coming off a win.
"I didn't see that coming," said Hatcher, who has three sacks this season. "I thought he would be a longtime Cowboy. It's a business and everybody gotta go sometimes. You just got to keep going."
Hatcher's move paid off for him as well — a four-year, $27.5 million contract with $10.5 million guaranteed. At 32, he's now in the top 10 in salary among defensive tackles after persevering through five seasons as a backup to become a starter in Dallas.
After emerging as a leader late in his Dallas career, Hatcher is trying to start his stint in Washington that way. He's succeeding, coach Jay Gruden says.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Jason Hatcher didn't know the hate in the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry until he switched to Washington's side.
Hatcher isn't surprised by a turnaround that has Dallas at 14th in total defense while limiting big plays and getting crucial stops to aid the surprisingly fast start. He says he could see it in defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli last year, when he came in as defensive line coach with Monte Kiffin to help the Cowboys switch to a four-man front.
Hatcher never was expecting a big payday in Dallas, but the Ware move was another story in his mind.
"Everywhere you go, grocery store or whatever, these guys, they're hard-nosed fans," said Hatcher,NFL Jerseys Supply, who plays his former team for the first time when he comes back to Texas on Monday night. "They know their players. It's all you hear wherever you go, man, Facebook, Twitter,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, whatever you're on. They got signs up everywhere down here."
"They really hate Dallas,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," says Hatcher, who spent his first eight seasons with the Cowboys before moving east as a free agent in the offseason.
"I was there with those guys,NCAA Football Jerseys, and I know what kind of work they put in,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping," Hatcher said. "And it's finally paying off for them. I don't wish nobody bad in this league at all because I understand how hard it is to win. So I'm happy for those guys."
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-5-7 07:02     標題: Authentic Jerseys China

His most impressive feat came in a win over Detroit on Dec. 8 when he plowed through 8 inches of snow for a team-record 217 yards,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. He had four 150-yard games last season while no other back in the league had more than one.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — LeSean McCoy holds eight Philadelphia Eagles team records, is a two-time All-Pro, and already declared to the world that he's the best running back in the NFL.
McCoy set a franchise record with 1,607 yards rushing last year, surpassing Wilbert Montgomery's 1,512 in 1979. His 2,146 yards from scrimmage also were a team record. He led the NFL in both categories, the first Eagles player to do so since Hall of Famer Steve Van Buren in 1947.
"All we care about is winning football games," Kelly said. "We've never been driven by individual statistics and (McCoy) understands that. But if you ask him if he'd rather win a football game and run for 50 yards, I think he would be the first to tell you that than run for 200 yards and lose a football game. He'll tell you he'd rather run for 50 and win a game."
McCoy isn't afraid to voice opinions that may offend others,Baker Mayfield Jersey. He publicly trash-talked with Osi Umenyiora and dissed Knowshon Moreno on social media. He said he's better than Vikings star Adrian Peterson and wouldn't backtrack after the 2012 NFL MVP laughed at the comment.
"Check the numbers," McCoy said. "I do everything: running, catching, blocking, third-down guy, mixing in and out. There's nothing that if you ask me to do, I won't do or can't do. In the last three years,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I don't think there's a back that's more productive."
Kelly is tough on his star player. He also says McCoy can take his game to a higher level.
"There's different things that I can get better at,cheap nfl jerseys sale," McCoy said. "A lot of players, they hide it because they get to a certain level where they feel they're so good. I don't hide it. If I have a bad game, I'll sit here and tell you I had a bad game. That's something I try to get better at. I want to be elite all the time. Not just Sundays, every day."
But McCoy was held to 60 yards or less six times. So he's right about improving. He needs more consistency.
"He can do everything better," Kelly said. "He can do a better job in pass protection, he can do a better job in short-yardage situations, he can do a better job in eliminating negative plays where maybe the hole is not exactly there, but second-and-9  is better than second-and-14."
He thinks he can do more.
McCoy will start his quest for 2,000 against a run defense that was fourth worst in the NFL last year when the Eagles host the Jaguars in the season opener Sunday. You won't hear him complain if he doesn't get enough carries.
"Sometimes I get wrapped up in my God-gifted ability instead of actually doing the fundamental things," McCoy said. "Reading my keys, all the small things that you get away with because of your natural talent. But sometimes if you let the play develop and then use the other stuff,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, it makes me better."

Anyone who paid attention to McCoy during training camp knows he wants to run for 2,000 yards this season. His obsession with that number is partly due to a promotional campaign for Bounce dryer sheets, but for McCoy the lofty goal isn't a gimmick.
Peterson has run for 4,333 yards and 34 touchdowns since 2011. McCoy has 3,756 yards rushing and 28 TDs. But McCoy has a big edge in receiving with 154 receptions for 1,Authentic NHL Jerseys,227 yards and eight TDs. Peterson has 87 catches for 527 yards and two TDs.
Coach Chip Kelly has zero tolerance for players who put individual goals ahead of the team. Just ask DeSean Jackson, the three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver who was released after having the best season of his career. Jackson had a reputation for pouting if he wasn't happy with his receptions, even if the team won.
"Who wouldn't like to do it?" McCoy said. "But I just like to have fun with it. I let the media and all the fans really react to it, and the fantasy people. But the biggest thing is winning. That's what I want to do. That's the main goal."

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0