Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic [打印本頁]

作者: FglzqtZ6    時間: 2018-5-12 04:03     標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic

Lee also left practice last week with hamstring tightness,Wholesale Jerseys, but played in Sunday's 41-10 loss at Washington. A second-round draft pick from USC, Lee has eight receptions for 73 yards this season.
With such a young group,Cheap Jerseys From China, Bradley said the receivers made at least 10 mental errors in last week's game.
JACKSONVILLE,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Marqise Lee won't play in Sunday's home opener against Indianapolis.
Cecil Shorts III (hamstring) and Allen Hurns (ankle) also are on the injury report. Shorts missed the first two games and was limited in practice Wednesday and Thursday. He expects to play Sunday. Hurns, meanwhile,Cheap NFL jerseys China, missed both days and might not be ready for the game.
"Sometimes they can focus too much on, maybe,wholesale jerseys china, the execution of the play. 'How do I run this route? What depth? I've got all these different coverages,'" Bradley said. "Maybe they don't compete at the very end because they're thinking so much. That's the challenge mentally that sometimes can affect you physically."
The Jaguars have three fully healthy receivers: rookie Allen Robinson, second-year pro Mike Brown and Tavarres King,jerseys nfl wholesale, who was signed off of Carolina's practice squad Tuesday. King is unlikely to dress for Sunday's game.
His injury is the latest setback for the team's banged-up receiving corps.

"My main focus is getting it right," Lee said. "The hamstring can linger. If you try to continue to try to come back, come back, come back when you're feeling 85, 90 (percent), you're still going to have issues."
The team ruled Lee out Thursday, a day after he left practice with tightness in his right hamstring.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0