Board logo

標題: Stitched Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: FglzqtZ6    時間: 2018-5-15 22:26     標題: Stitched Jerseys

"With the more experience you get,China Jerseys Wholesale, especially in our system, the better you're going to play with that type of work ethic, and I think that's what you're seeing from Whitney," O'Brien said.
Defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel is excited about the possibilities for his defense when everyone is healthy,Jerseys NFL Wholesale. The team expects Clowney to team with Watt and bolster the pass rush after Clowney made a name for himself at South Carolina by getting into the backfield.
He said he felt good early this season and hopes the break will get him back to how he was feeling before the season. Cushing's 50 tackles are tied for most on the team,Cheap Jerseys Online, and he has one sack.
He wrapped up his three-year college career with 24 sacks and 47 tackles for loss,Soccer Jerseys China, highlighted by a 2012 season when he set a South Carolina record with 13 sacks.
"There (was) some concern," he said. "But a lot bigger concern is playing with it now and not being able to do the things I want to do out there, that I was doing before I got hurt. That's where we're trying to get back to now. We're going to keep working to get back to that."
Defensive end J.J. Watt, who has led the defense early, is one person who would love to see them return.

Cushing recovered from a broken leg and surgery to repair a ligament in his left knee in time to start the first seven games this season, but he soon started having trouble with it and needed some time off.
"Overall, whoever the linebackers (are) that have been in there have played pretty well," O'Brien said. "I think those guys have done a good job, but anytime you can add two more quality players to the group,Cheap Jerseys, you're expecting that group to play well."
This week he should line up for just his second game with Clowney. The only time both players were on the field together was in the season opener. Clowney has played just one game since then because of knee surgery and an illness,Stitched Jerseys.
Clowney and Cushing both practiced Wednesday, and coach Bill O'Brien said it "looks good" for both of them to play Sunday at Cleveland.
Instead, Brian Cushing has missed the last two games and top overall draft pick Jadeveon Clowney has only played twice as the group has failed to do much to help in a mediocre season so far. The two are getting healthy now and the Texans hope they'll help the linebackers reach their potential in the last seven games.
While Clowney and Cushing have dealt with injuries, third-year player Whitney Mercilus has starred for the group. A first-round pick in 2012, Mercilus lost his starting job to Clowney in camp, but jumped back into the lineup when the rookie was injured and has 20 tackles and four sacks this season.
O'Brien raved about the contributions of Mercilus.
The problem that has kept Cushing out didn't happen this year, but is a product of having major surgery on the same knee in each of the last two seasons. He started every game in 2009 and earned Defensive Rookie of the Year honors by piling up a team-leading 133 tackles. He reached the 100-tackle mark again in 2011 when he again led the team with 114, but has played just 12 games combined the last two years because of injuries.
Clowney was a defensive end at South Carolina before moving to outside linebacker in Houston's 3-4 scheme. He said his knee doesn't really hurt anymore, but he wanted to take time to let it heal properly so it didn't lead to bigger problems down the road.
"That would obviously be great," Watt said. "Good football players that we really enjoy having out there on the field."
HOUSTON (AP) — The Texans' linebackers were expected to be one of the team's strengths this season.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0