Board logo

標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap [打印本頁]

作者: Zzjvn4p8    時間: 2018-5-18 20:34     標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap

Few ASU fans will soon forget a spectacular touchdown pass he pulled down with one hand before twisting to land inbounds against Notre Dame.
Earlier this season, Huskies coach Chris Petersen said playing both ways should raise Thompson's draft stock.
Some say another year of seasoning in college would benefit him — that and the fact there's a lot of depth at his position among draft prospects,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. One thing is for certain: Peat looms large at 6-foot-7 and 317 pounds.
BRETT HUNDLEY: UCLA's quarterback told a nationally syndicated radio show this week he's pretty much done everything he can do with the Bruins,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. And he's already got his degree,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018.
JAELEN STRONG: The 6-foot-3 wide receiver, a Biletnikoff Award semifinalist, has caught nine touchdown passes for Arizona State this season. Some say should he choose to leave the Sun Devils, he'd be one of the top receivers in the draft.
Williams has pretty much dispelled any questions about his future, posting mock drafts on Twitter— many of which have him going to the Oakland Raiders with the No. 1 pick.
And then there's the player that pretty much makes clear: When the season's done, he's outta there.
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Every year as the football season winds down, the guessing game intensifies. Which players are likely to bolt for the NFL with college eligibility remaining?
"He's a great player because he's so disruptive,Soccer Jerseys From China," UCLA coach Jim Mora said last week. "He's explosive. He can play the run. He can rush the passer. I don't know if he's top 10, top 5, or a top pick, but he's in that discussion."
Some, like Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota, won't officially say until the season is over — which might not be until January for the No. 3 Ducks. Others throw out broad hints without actually committing one way or another.
A look at a few of the draft-eligible juniors around the Pac-12 that could be gone after this season:
"I just went 'Wow,'" Sun Devils coach Todd Graham said. "I re-winded that a couple times when I was watching film. That was as good a catch as I have seen in a while."
SHAQ THOMPSON: He's grabbed attention as the nation's top-two way player up at Washington, playing at both outside linebacker and running back. He has six touchdowns this season, two via rush, three on fumble returns and one off an interception. In all, he's rushed for 456 yards,Wholesale Jerseys China, averaging 7.5 yards per carry.
"I think that this helps Shaq in his long-term future, because I'm not sure what he is. I know he's something really good. I'm not sure at the next level he is that linebacker. He might be a hybrid, a nickel, a safety. He could be a running back," the coach said.
MARIOTA: The prolific quarterback has set at least seven school records for the Ducks — including yards passing (9,445) and touchdowns (95) — and he's just a junior. The Heisman front-runner has been through this before: Last season there was also speculation he might leave.
ANDRUS PEAT: Projected by many at the start of the season to be picked in the first round, Stanford's star left tackle is a question mark for the 2015 draft.
"As a family, we'll wait until the season's done, sit down all together and weigh the pros and cons and see what's best for us as a family," Mariota said.
LEONARD WILLIAMS: The USC defensive tackle is projected to be one of the top,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, if not the top, pick in the draft. He's a beast at his position, and he's surprisingly fast for a 6-foot-4, 300-pounder.
A dual-threat, Hundley is known for his athleticism and figures to be one of the top quarterbacks available in the draft, if he goes that route. This season he's passed for 2,873 yards and 20 touchdowns.
Jaelen also caught an impressive game-winning Hail Mary touchdown pass against USC.
Oregon fueled the generally accepted belief that Mariota is moving on, when he came in for one snap in the final quarter of the rout of Colorado last weekend, allowing an ovation in what may have been his final home game at Autzen Stadium.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0