Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: FglzqtZ6    時間: 2018-5-20 05:18     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

It's two 2-12 teams from the AFC South that are playing out the string. The Titans have lost eight consecutive games and are down to third-string quarterback Charlie Whitehurst, who is making his eighth career start.
Former first-round draft pick Jake Locker is a free agent, and Whisenhunt bristled earlier this week when asked whether he was committed to Zach Mettenberger.
"We've had plenty of opportunities to win a lot of games," Jaguars defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks said. "It's like we have to learn how to finish. ... Once we build that mindset and grow the guys, I really feel like it will be that much better. We've had plenty of opportunities to pull out a victory in all of these games and we just fell short. I think we have that ability to change that within no time."
Here are some things to know about the Titans and Jaguars:

The Jaguars have dropped six of seven,Authentic Jerseys Wholesale, have scored two offensive touchdowns in the past four games and are without their top rusher, top receiver and top tackler.
JACKSONVILLE,Wholesale Jerseys, Fla. (AP) — There are few, if any,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, reasons to watch Tennessee and Jacksonville on Thursday night.
"National games always seem to add a little more zest to it. I don't know if it's really sweeping a division opponent that makes that much as it is an opportunity to get a win."
Not even fantasy owners could have much interest in this prime-time matchup.
For Tennessee, it could mean having its pick between Oregon quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota and Florida State's Jameis Winston.
"A lot of people will turn the TV on Thursday night football and there's nothing else to watch,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," Titans receiver Kendall Wright said. "We're going to try to give them a show either way."
"There's not a lot to hang our hat on from this season, but it's a Thursday night game,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," said Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt,NFL Jerseys Supply, whose team is looking to sweep Jacksonville for the just second time in 11 years.
"I don't know where you heard that," Whisenhunt said. "That's something that we said we'd discuss. That's not a question that we want to discuss in-season. That's something we'd go through after the season is over and go back and look at all of the snaps and go from there."
For Jacksonville, landing the top draft spot would leave the rebuilding franchise in position to possibly trade down and get more picks.
So expectations should be low.
The Jaguars, meanwhile, are favorites for the first time since Sept. 30, 2012. Since losing 27-10 to Cincinnati as a 1 1/2-point favorite, Jacksonville had been underdogs for 42 consecutive games.
Getting the No. 1 overall pick in the 2015 draft should help either team, and the Thursday night's loser would move closer to securing the top pick.
Neither team is thinking about that right now — at least not publicly. They focused on winning, regardless of how less-than-ideal the matchup might appear.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0