Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: Emjfwoc5    時間: 2018-5-20 14:55     標題: Cheap Jerseys

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Denard Robinson finished the sentence quicker than he hit holes.
"It's a big difference, but I've just got to work harder."
Robinson's career day helped the Jacksonville Jaguars beat the Browns 24-6, snap a nine-game losing streak, and win for the first time this season.
The Browns (3-3) played without nose tackle Ahtyba Rubin, and Jacksonville took advantage by getting Robinson in holes between the tackles.
"I didn't know how to do it, how to make the right steps,China Jerseys Wholesale, how to block a guy or anything like that,Cheap Soccer Jerseys," he said. "I had to work on how to get the ball in the backfield because I was used to getting the ball from the gun.
Maybe it should have been expected. Even though Robinson went 1-3 against the Buckeyes,Cheap Jerseys From China, he ran for 292 yards and three touchdowns in his final two games in the revered rivalry.
Jacksonville tried Robinson at receiver and returner — his hands proved to be an issue early on — before eventually putting him in the backfield.
Aside from Robinson's success, here are five things to know about Sunday's game:
"Man, he's a player,Wholesale Jerseys USA," Jaguars left tackle Luke Joeckel said. "He did a lot of great things. We tried to get him in space, and he even made space sometimes. He's an explosive guy and can make guys miss."
Jacksonville began the day ranked last in the NFL in rushing,Wholesale Jerseys China, averaging 69.5 yards a game. With starter Toby Gerhart (foot) out for the second consecutive week,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Robinson got the start.

When asked whether his 127-yard rushing performance on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns was more special because of the opponent, Robinson chimed in "because it came against a team from Ohio?"
"It just comes down to working hard," he said. "Everybody helped me become a running back."
"I want to show people that I'm not just a scat back," he said. "I want to be that 215-pounder that can run the ball and do different things."
And he got the majority of the carries (22), including an 8-yard TD run in the fourth quarter.
"Yeah, that was good to do it against an Ohio team," said Robinson, a former star quarterback at Michigan who grew to dislike rival Ohio State during his four years in Ann Arbor.
It also provided some validation for Robinson, who is in his first full season as a full-time running back.
The Jaguars (1-6) selected Robinson in the fifth round of the 2013 draft, essentially taking a flyer on a productive college player who didn't seem to fit an NFL position.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0