Board logo

標題: Cheap China Jerseys Authentic [打印本頁]

作者: Emjfwoc5    時間: 2018-6-4 09:09     標題: Cheap China Jerseys Authentic

Tannehill went 24 for 34 and threw touchdown passes to Charles Clay, Rishard Matthews and Jarvis Landry. San Diego's Philip Rivers threw three interceptions, two to Brent Grimes, and was sacked three times.
It was a rough day for the Redskins,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, starting with a crash between their two buses on the way to the stadium.
At Kansas City, Alex Smith threw for 199 yards and two touchdowns, Jamaal Charles ran for another score and the Chiefs sent New York (1-8) to its eighth straight loss.
Carson Palmer had three touchdown passes after an early interception the host Cowboys returned for a score, and the Dallas offense struggled without the injured Tony Romo (back).
NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray's record streak of eight 100-yard games to start the season for Dallas (6-3) ended against a defense that didn't allow a back over the century mark for the 18th consecutive time. He had 79 yards on 19 carries.
"This is a heck of a rivalry," Roethlisberger said. "I know fans all around the world love this rivalry and it's special when you come out on top."
"I just went to kind of meet him head to head down there and as I'm going down, I just see the ball sitting there," Laurinaitis Laurinaitis.
Making his first start with the Jets, Michael Vick was 21 of 27 for 196 yards and a touchdown. He briefly left in the fourth quarter after taking a massive hit from the Chiefs' Josh Mauga and walking unsteadily off the field, but eventually returned.
The Eagles (6-2) led by three when Jeremy Maclin grabbed a low throw from Sanchez for an 8-yard touchdown catch to clinch it. Maclin finished with two touchdowns and 158 yards receiving and LeSean McCoy had 117 yards rushing.
At Houston, Mark Sanchez threw for 202 yards and two touchdowns.
CARDINALS 28, COWBOYS 17
Antonio Brown caught 10 passes for 138 yards and a score. Rookie Martavis Bryant hauled in two scoring receptions and has five touchdowns in three games. Joe Flacco passed for 303 yards with two touchdowns and an interception, but the Ravens (5-4) were undone by a sloppy second quarter.
"I just saw a bunch of guys out there blocking their tails off and, you know, we got in the end zone, so it was a great team play," Edelman said.
After starter Nick Foles injured his left shoulder late in the first quarter, Sanchez saw his first action since 2012 with the Jets. He also threw two interceptions.
Manning thought it was an awful performance by the Broncos (6-2), starting with their quarterback.
With 2 seconds remaining, Colin Kaepernick fumbled at the goal line. James Laurinaitis recovered for the visiting Rams (3-5), who sacked the San Francisco quarterback eight times.
Off this week were Atlanta (2-6), Buffalo (5-3), Chicago (3-5), Detroit (6-2), Green Bay (5-3), and Tennessee (2-6).
"The quarterback stinks, usually you're not going to win many games," Manning said,
"It's a lot of guys working hard who believe in each other, have confidence in each other and then when you get your one day a week to go out there, you go out there and you let it rip. I thought the guys try to do a great job of that."
SEAHAWKS 30, RAIDERS 24
"At the end of the day one person can't do it alone," said Brady, who made his 200th start; he has won 155 of those, an NFL record. "I've been a part of so many great teams ... I've been very privileged to play with great players and teammates that really work their butts off for each other. That's why you string together five wins in a row like we've done.
Tight ends Travis Kelce and Anthony Fasano each caught touchdown passes, and the Chiefs (5-3) won their third straight and fifth in six games.
Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for 203 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for Houston (4-5).
After a tumultuous previous month, the Seahawks won their second straight behind a strong first half, three field goals from Steven Hauschka and a defense that made Carr look like a rookie much of the afternoon.
VIKINGS 29, REDSKINS 26
Rookie Blake Bortles, who leads the NFL in interceptions, helped the Bengals (5-2-1) seal it by throwing a pick to George Iloka in the end zone. Bortles threw two touchdown passes to Allen Hurns.
"You know we always want to outrush the opponent,Wholesale Jerseys," Ellington said. "It's a credit to our defense for shutting him down and giving me a chance to get out there on the field and get more carries and get more yards."
STEELERS 43, RAVENS 23
Ryan Tannehill threw for 288 yards and three scores, and Miami forced four turnovers.
Arizona's Andre Ellington outgained Murray on the ground with 95 yards and added another 39 receiving

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0