Board logo

標題: Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-9-29 21:16     標題: Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo

Vernon Shincroft,Man City Away Shirt 2018/19, of Lot 122 Uitvlugt Pasture,Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo 2018, West Coast Demerara,Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo 2019, has been charged with possession of cannabis for the purpose of trafficking and being in possession of utensil used for smoking cocaine.He appeared before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday.The allegation is that on Friday last the accused had 12 grams of cannabis in his possession for the purpose of trafficking. He is also accused of having a utensil used for smoking cocaine. Shincroft admitted to both offences.However,Camiseta Fc Barcelona 2019, the man explained that he only had three grams of the illegal substance in his possession.? He also told the court that some extra drugs were found in a nearby gutter when police conducted a raid in the area.“I had three grams of weed on me but when de police carry me at the station dey say that I had 12 grams,Emre Can Maglia Juve, but I see when dey de find some in the gutter and they ain’t got nobody to pin it on so dey say is me own.”Shincroft further told the court that he had been previously charged for possession of illegal substances but that the matter was dismissed.? The prosecution did not object to bail. The defendant is scheduled to return to court on March 12.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0