Board logo

標題: 37599 [打印本頁]

作者: Itxnty563    時間: 2019-5-6 11:57     標題: 37599

They had beaten the Giants, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, St. Louis and Atlanta.
He will let Sunday's 10-9 road win at San Francisco speak for itself. Rivera has more to worry about than justifying the Panthers' impressive unbeaten run right now,NHL Jerseys Wholesale, even if they have now won five in a row.
作者: 劉浪好帥啊    時間: 2019-5-6 17:21     標題: Cheap Wholelsale Football jerseys &quot

But,Kanken Bag Sale UK, as he has learned the hard way, there are times when an NFL quarterback must be conservative, depending on what the defense is doing,Jerseys Basketball Cheap China, and others when they can just fling the football. It's that balance that is still a work in-progress for Smith.
"Not in my mindset,Alex Anzalone Jersey," he said. "I always think to go out there and just cut it loose. Marty, he coaches me that way and he calls the plays. Rex,Cheap Raiders Jerseys From China, he made that statement,Air Max 720 a Vendre, I don't know how he feels about that. But in my mind, I just go out and execute the plays that are called.
Smith appreciated the coach saying that, but insisted he didn't feel he was being limited by the conservative playcalling.
"I love to throw the ball,Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China, obviously, as a quarterback."

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0