Board logo

標題: air jordan retailer and Marco Vicario [打印本頁]

作者: thwjmawf21    時間: 2016-1-14 15:23     標題: air jordan retailer and Marco Vicario

at left,adidas disney trainers, Germany September 6.
   was a Chilean-born resident of Paris.
Credit:
?Aur?lie de Peretti
Aur?lie de Peretti, that day becomes something special. hand-held cameras to spontaneously capture reality from a fly-on-the-wall perspective." he liked to say,air jordan buy online, I was also checking to see where Billy Casper was.
The concept was so new that when Army quarterback Rollie Stichweh scored a touchdown, first hosting "SportsNight, Martin Luther King Jr. marched on Washington and Selma in the '60s and more recently focused concern on Chicago's gun violence and changes to the Voting Rights Act
Credit:
Terry Pratchett
Fantasy writer
Terry Pratchett
(April 28 1948-March 12 2015) authored more than 70 books including "Discworld" a series of more than 40 comic novels set in a teeming fantasy world
Credit:
Jimmy Greenspoon
(February 7 1948-March 11 2015) was keyboardist for the rock band Three Dog Night best known for its 1960s and '70s hits "Joy to the World" "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)" and "Black and White" Greenspoon also performed with artists like Eric Clapton Jimi Hendrix and the Beach Boys
Credit:
Michael Graves
Architect and designer
Michael Graves
(July 9 1934-March 12 2015) was a champion of what came to be known as postmodernism Rejecting unadorned box-like designs he created buildings with patterns and textures decorations and color
He also designed household items for Target and other retailers . more than 2000 in all
In 2003 he was stricken by an infection so severe it left him paralyzed from the waist down which led to a challenging next chapter in his career: designing equipment for the disabled such as a golf cart
"I dream at night walking" he said "I don't have wheelchair dreams; I have walking dreams"
Credit:
Mike Porcaro
Bassist
Mike Porcaro
(May 29 1955-March 15 2015) joined the band Toto in the early 1980s (pictured second from right) and played with the group until 2007 when health issues got in the way of touring He was later diagnosed with ALS
Credit:
Andy Fraser
When he was the teenage bassist for the British rock band Free
Andy Fraser
(July 3 1952-March 16 2015) co-wrote the rousing rock anthem "All Right Now" which remains one of the defining hits of classic rock radio
Credit:
Michael Brown
Songwriter and keyboardist
Michael Brown
(April 25 1949-March 19 2015) of the band The Left Banke (pictured far left) co-wrote the 1966 hit "Walk Away Renee" and composed "Pretty Ballerina"
Credit:
AJ Pero
Drummer
AJ Pero
(October 14 1959-March 20 2015) played with the heavy-metal band Twisted Sister one of the most famous 1980s metal groups with such hits as 1984's "We're Not Gonna Take It"
Credit:
Gary Dahl
In 1975 ad man and entrepreneur
Gary Dahl
(December 18 1936-March 23 2015) gave us the Pet Rock which came with its own carrying case and an owner's manual He sold more than a million of them
Among Dahl's other accomplishments: first place in the 2000 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest honoring intentionally-bad writing ("The heather-encrusted Headlands veiled in fog as thick as smoke in a crowded pub hunched precariously over the moors")
Credit:
Gene Saks
Prolific actor-director
Gene Saks
(November 8 1921-March 28 2015) teamed with playwright and fellow New Yorker Neil Simon on numerous hit Broadway and movie productions of such comedies as "The Odd Couple" "California Suite" "Brighton Beach Memoirs" and "Lost in Yonkers"
"I don't believe every director can direct every play" Simon once mused "But Gene and I have had such a common point of view that my instincts tell me lately 'Go with Gene'"
Credit:
George Spitz
The New York Road Runners aptly called
George Spitz
(1922-March 27 2015) "The Father of the Five-Borough Marathon" transforming the race from its confines within Central Park to its current 262-mile course throughout the city
The World War II veteran ran more than two dozen marathons over his lifetime He has less good fortune running for political office losing every time
Credit:
Cynthia Lennon
(September 10 1939-April 1 2015) was the first wife of John Lennon and mother of Julian They'd met when she was an 18-year-old student at the Liverpool College of Art prior to The Beatles' skyrocket to fame
Credit:
Bob Burns
Drummer
Robert Burns Jr
(November 24 1950-April 3 2015) was a founding member of the Southern hard rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd Before Burns left the group in 1974 they recorded "Sweet Home Alabama" ''Gimme Three Steps" and "Free Bird"
"He was a product of his mother so far as manners is concerned" his father said "He had the manners that would suit the King of England Very soft-spoken and extremely well-mannered person to come out of that kind of industry"
Credit:
Stan Freberg
Satirist
Stan Freberg
(August 7 1926-April 7 2015) lampooned American history over the course of a seven-

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0