Board logo

標題: lionel messi adidas “Hey [打印本頁]

作者: nhxirc0531    時間: 2016-6-9 14:56     標題: lionel messi adidas “Hey

NAME: Tara Cuslidge-Staiano
HOMETOWN: Stockton, California
What prompted you to start working out? I was getting ready to go to dinner and my weight had ballooned to 200 pounds and nothing fit me. The doctors said I was prediabetic, and I was on medication to control my cholesterol and blood sugar. I was eating horribly and I was tired all the time. And I just had this moment where I decided enough is enough. That was December 26,chaussure montante homme nike, 2009. So the next day I got on the treadmill. I ran about a 14- to 15-minute pace. I remember thinking, “I’m dying,” and coming back and telling my husband, “I’m never going to do that again.” But the next day, I thought “Well, I’ll try this again.” I ran 1.1 miles and took it up from there gradually. Then one weekend I decided, “I’m going to run 3 miles today.” I ran 3.1 miles and thought, “Wow—I just ran my first 5K.” It was this moment when I felt like this wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I reached a point when I wanted to run even on days when I wasn’t supposed to.
What is your secret to success? Allowing myself to cheat is the biggest secret to my success. It's about burning more calories than you take in. But I let myself splurge from time to time. The mistake I made at the beginning was limiting everything. When I'd see a cupcake, which is my biggest weakness, I would feel as if I couldn't eat it because that one cupcake would bring back all the weight. Now,nike run 3, I indulge in the cupcake,adidas superstar tiger, but know I can't do it every single day. I actually splurge on cupcakes now during race weekends, because I know I'll be burning off those calories (and more).
What is your normal workout routine,addidas jeremy scott? I'll break it down into days,sandales adidas enfant.
What is your weight loss goal? I'd love to get down to 160, which I'm about 10-pounds off of right now. I was at 200. My lowest was 150. When I started training for a half marathon, I packed back on some weight. I hate to say I've become comfortable at my weight now, but I've been able to maintain it for more than a year. I think maintenance is just as important as losing the weight. That said, my husband and I are also hoping to start a family next year, so I'm trying to lose some weight to avoid diabetes rearing its ugly head again when and if I get pregnant.
What changes have you made to what you eat,basket adidas grise femme? My biggest issue is, and continues to be, overeating. It's something that doesn't go away, I just get better at controlling it. I watch my portion sizes now. If I go out to dinner, I look at the low-calorie options as well. I never realized how little food I needed to actually feel "full" until I started eating less. Now I stock up on 100-calorie snacks or fruit as go-tos for when I start to feel hungry.
What is your favorite motivational quote? "You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt  I actually have "you must do the thing" engraved on my Road ID I wear when I run. I bought it before my first half marathon and it's kind of inspired every step of my journey.
What is your long-term goal? To run a 4:45 marathon. I really want to work on my marathon time the way I've been working on my half time recently. I'm already running the San Francisco Marathon,chaussures basket nike, which is a notoriously tough course, but also recently signed up for the Half Moon Bay International Marathon for a flatter, faster option in September. I'll be training all summer to push me closer to that goal.
How has running changed your life? I’ve done 14 half-marathons and two marathons,nike free run 3 homme, and I’m no longer taking medication to control my blood sugar or my cholesterol. I’ve lost 35 pounds. But more than that, I just

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0