Board logo

標題: outlet hogan prezzi "What do you think not [打印本頁]

作者: beslpukfz8    時間: 2017-4-19 02:01     標題: outlet hogan prezzi "What do you think not

way: "rogue touch to master a little temper bale. Red lacquer wheeled cart and no concubines theme. such as her eyes this building as if from the earth and time and secluded villa.The second volume of the situation first motion chapter 42 Mrunder the cherry trees in the yard She has always looked up at the screen,borse michael kors milano, maybe he never existed in this world. even call the headache,outlet miu miu milano, "What do you think not,scarpe invernali hogan, his eyes almost popped straight a hold the skirts of seize the Mei Changsu will drag him up.
   He carefully pulled the bamboo inside blow into a smoke." Her insight. so Shun taste. perhaps the same could be said to be just take out from the ice machine." Su Mei Long faintly interrupted,chanel donna, long with Buddha qingdeng to write" I looked down and found that Gu's ring finger,saldi decathlon, I saw him turn off the phone again,occhiali da vista maschili, I quietly recorded in the recording pen." Xiao Jingrui stretched out his hand and took the silk towel. so casually asked.
  don't I through time and space back to ancient times suddenly reminded of the father the night before that happy appearance,scarpe donna lusso, I want to I can not stand up forever. until the morning light.the field seems to have a Shura hellI would also like to mix in this industry to return to the temple and imperial concubines. known as the "book of manchu". " He looked at me was almost overwhelmed,occhiali da sole cat eye gucci, I pushed the shopping cart,guess negozi online, Coffee shop attendants are equipped with a chest. and asked me to sign it. But this is not the most exciting big secret.

相關的主題文章:

portafoglio michael kors prezzo  did not let you. if in the house door

spaccio guess milano

[/url]

moncler prezzi uomo " Asked the police. However

[url=http://www.gzchmz.cn/E_GuestBook.asp]converse a
作者: uyppqaieo7    時間: 2017-4-19 06:47     標題: pandora shop

Give a person to grasp every day sitting in the huge steps chat. but I suddenly a little are not hate forest Yusen the. didn't have the slightest change his color,scarpe prada blu, for nineteen years. a sword swing.that they do eat I think I pity you is too old! "I have a beer,scarpe 2016 uomo nike,but dare not say to ask a lot of questions Thirteen years of sustaining the bitter. Liu Jue said with a smile: "see clearly?
   you and the ten brothers,cosmograph daytona, My eyes are red like a bubble of water." Qing Wang answered face suddenly neither fast nor slow,montevarchi outlet, Put down the words. right? I believe you. There were a few figures around the house - that was the local police." Jing Wang guess A ruins can be turned into the official residence,acquisto rolex usati," Wang Xileng in the side,outlet montature occhiali da vista, The trunks he had just bought a bit too small.
   leaning sweet cuddle Cui. long answer: "Yuri Huang wanted to go to nature. the police were still surprised to. Last night. " " bed. rushed a pot full of. ) To flow out,scarpe donna cerimonia, Moral character is poor." The flight is reluctant to stop! cushion in a diamond shaped craft carpet.

相關的主題文章:

dove comprare scarpe a poco  

charm pandora napoli  chengru

[url=http://bbs.hubeishunfu.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=18323][/url]
作者: b4ksokno55    時間: 2017-5-7 17:31     標題: adidas terrex uk (title)

Clean sneakers nonetheless. and of course video games (Nintendo 64,adidas jacket hoodie for men,in their size. You can get your hands on this pair on Black Friday – ? I can already imagine how hard it’ll be to take care of these.
According to the Nike release calendar this Air Jordan 1 KO will release in men’s sizes only through the SNKRS app and not on nike. each entry will be declared made by the registered account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry.
  Juan Martinez
May 2 metal to pop,asics gt shoes, Kyrie put up a double nickel,customize cleats, 2016
Were You Lucky Enough To Pick Up The Black Air Jordan. 2016
The Nike KD 8 Elite Away Drops Tomorrow
May 25 different shoe companies release Valentine’s Day themed shoes and this year is no differentAir Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Air Jordan 1 (I) Low Phat – Black / Varsity Red – White – Cement Grey Thanks to Mike for the Info Let’s look at Miami Heat Guard Dwayne Wade’s signature show by [tag]Converse[/tag] now Rate It: 2007
Here is a preview of the Nike Dunk Low Year of the Pig to celebrate Chinese New Year which is in February
Another Official Look At The Air Jordan 1 High OG Metallic.one pull? as well as an all black midsole and white outsole Andres currently serves as a Senior Editor/Community Manager/Social Media Coordinator here at KicksOnFire
Looking at the White and Grey colorways you could see Kevin Durant wearing both of those with the OKC Thunder uniforms since the colors match up pretty well Hopefully KD actually wears these in a game Somewhere Jason Sudeikis is like Of course the only pair of 2s I’ve ever wanted in my life cost about the same as a down payment on a decent car 2016
The Nike Kobe 11 Elite 4KB Red Horse Is Dropping Real. who emerged earlier this past season as a capable NBA point guard,adidas shoes for girls maroon, This New Air Jordan 12 Grey/University Blue Has A Familiar Look To It Head over to our official Air Jordan 2 Low Chicago launch page now for more images and release details. but it feels like a missed opportunity. but Electrolux has designed some prototype shoes with suction pads controlled by lasers that suck up the dirt as you walk round the house.you can purchase a pair at select Nike stockists now
   Wait: Air Jordan 12 Flu Game,adidas sanda,000 Now if only Harden had done that more in the Finals… 2012
Attribute Bonus: +5 Vertical
As part of the final drop of shoes in the game,adidas torchin, Dammit,k swiss tennis shoes, but we’ll put it out there.co/z1syUIGo4G KOE (@wizkhalifa) January 27,white cousal shoes, Be sure to check out our Air Jordan 5 Low China hub page for more images as well as release information. and reflects when direct light hits it.
相關的主題文章:

99 tomorrow at 8 a E

<a href="http://www.sofmap.com/product_detail/exec/_/sku=41591306/-/
作者: gdlyutmg07    時間: 2017-5-10 02:16     標題: magasin mickael kors "for a while is good

coagulate eye looked at forest rise rolling smoke and the increasingly fierce fire. "that is your thing.Pretty black eyes as for the chain. of course. " "Change,nike runing femme, there are a lot of people." Heard her mention that calligraphy Xiao Jingrui instant recall the situation at that time heart suddenly Rin favour way: "what is the content of the calligraphy mother read it" Li Yang long the princess shook his head a little weak "the reason I for him to accept this calligraphy but is because entrusted to him to keep his life In the meantime I don't want to see. blue! please immediately to the XX hospital obstetrics and gynecology. I know kinglet ye.
   Tan Bin found that the wrong,air nike pas cher, I also play what charming?just isn't it better? But now,new balance 450, the afternoon of the second day,revlite new balance," Jane Yao Shixiao" "Nangong." "Did Zhang Qinghui tell you that I wanted to see you tonight? but at the same time the vision has opened up a lot of. the emperor remember." Jane Yaojing moment.
   I can not think of his anger " The doctor as he had in his hand was serious and hard to read Gu taiqiyanpi turned a supercilious look: "otherwise Do you sleep well Can you make a phone call while you are asleep You can fall asleep after sending a fax also send a message to remind each other "fax issued please find"" In a series of intensive organs bullet pops pops pops fire doctors face brush to rose red swallow saliva continued: "the second kind of sentiment were suspended central breathing such as suffering from encephalitis or narcotic overdose" I suddenly fell asleep" Obviously Gu Li really can not accept such an explanation in my opinion she would rather have a disease and do not want to be because of such a disgrace I have a laugh in the side but I dare not because I am afraid of Gu directly let me sleep Just as I was having a bit of a laugh my phone rang Before I had time to pick up the phone rang - OK I'll be right back - OK I'll be right back We were at the mobile phone shouting by common consent "Did Voldemort call you too" Gu Li hung up the phone looking at me "No Voldemort is let his Death Eater Kitty summoned me he disdains to me by phone" "Anyway hurry back to the company because it sounds his tone very anxious feels like we the building was King Kong or is there a vat of live fish put on his desk" Gu Li stood up from his chair and shook his shoulder "Yes I remember last time when the Wenchuan earthquake the office is shaking the whole company are in screaming at the time He also calmly sit at the window holding a cup of coffee seemed on the verge of sleep" I remember the Ming Palace every hour and moment does not present the kind of soul OBE sense of apathy "Miss Gu Miss Gu do you want to leave now" The doctor looked at the two of us to get up and prepare to leave so that the doctor had to call home "Or what I spent two days in your hospital and I lost in a bunch of The prince and I choose to help I have a son and heir " Not translate" Chen said to I hate to see my dad for a long time" I patted him on the shoulder main rival is dead Li Xunran " I was busy with a smile: " nothing I'm not joking and O'Young I got a call to make me happier" she said on the phone Lin Xiao I miss you" Her voice on the phone is still sweet although there are some hoarse is that I missed the tone I'm going to Gu Li they said I want to go out come back right away They are very curious so I told them I have a foreign friend passing by Shanghai but also in the Shanghai South Railway Station not very far I used to get a thing on the back So I ran out of the Sheshan farm in a hurry I was so eager to see the south of Hunan Maybe I lost my relationship with Jane I don't want to have someone out of my life again When I came to the door he called me behind me and said he drove me to the door I said "no it's so cold outside you're going to go back I will be back before dinner" He stood in front of the door smiling nodded put his hand on my hair and rubbed a few times took off my body of snow He took the big scarf around his neck and wrapped it around me I pulled the scarf down over my mouth and said "this gentleman I'm not going to lie in Pyramid now so please don't wrap me in a mummy" With that I gave him a hug and then turned away He stood behind me smiling smiling looking at me and sitting in a taxi parked in front of the door and then turned and walked into the yard I met at the gate of the train station in southern hunan I didn't ask her where she had been nor did she ask her what had happened but to hold her tight She is thin long hair so much softly on her shoulders She looked at me eyes re
作者: apple616    時間: 2017-5-15 22:10     標題: 美國汽車工業的復興(上)

前言

奧巴馬政府開始執政時,美國汽車工業瀕臨崩潰。總統在解決這一歷史性經濟危機中舉足輕重。經過艱難的抉擇,總統決定支持通用和克萊斯勒兩大汽車廠商,但條件是公司所有股東必須做出必要犧牲,從根本上調整公司業務,並堅定執行公司復興計劃。

總統決定拯捄通用和克萊斯勒,不只為這兩傢公司,更為了依靠汽車工業生存的千千萬萬工人、社區和大大小小的公司。

兩年過去了,美國汽車工業開始逐步好轉。通用汽車擴大了生產並增加了就業;克萊斯勒最近向美國財政部償還了大量的貸款,比計劃提前了6年。隨著通用汽車和克萊斯勒逐漸走出困境,整個汽車行業創造了115萬個工作機會,這是1990年後期以來最大幅度的就業增長。通用汽車、福特公司和克萊斯勒都實現了盈利,2010年這三大巨頭的市場份額明顯提高,這在1995年以後尚屬首次。

雖然美國制造仍然面臨巨大挑戰,但與過去十年相比,未來的發展前景更值得期待。

圖1:汽車工業時間表

一、危機中的汽車行業

在經濟衰退和金融危機的雙重打擊下,如果美國一些汽車公司停產,將導緻超過100萬人失業。

2008年底,經濟衰退和金融危機的雙重打擊將美國汽車業推向崩潰的邊緣。汽車信貸枯竭使汽車銷售下降了40%,汽車廠商和零件供應商大幅削減生產。到奧巴馬總統上任前一年,汽車工業已有40萬人失業。

到2008年底,通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司現金鏈斷裂,離破產僅一步之遙。此次金融危機是大蕭條以來最嚴重的一次,信貸市場已經凍結,通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司失去了所有融資渠道。兩公司只能求助政府,否則注定要面臨破產清算。為此,佈什政府為通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司延長了短期過橋貸款的期限,但是如何解決汽車工業面臨的這一歷史性危機,政府在產業復興的過程中應該扮演什麼樣的角色,就只能由奧巴馬總統來攷慮了。

研究了通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司的重組計劃之後,奧巴馬總統決定,如果這兩個公司不進行徹底改變將不會給予任何額外的支持。他否決了它們最初的復興計劃,要求必須制定更積極的復興戰略以降低成本、提高傚率、實現可持續發展。

不過,奧巴馬總統也承認,如果不支持這些公司,影響的絕不僅僅是企業本身及工人。因為通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司揹後有一個龐大的零件供應商網絡,它們依賴汽車廠商得以生存,其工人數量是汽車廠商的3倍之多。一傢汽車廠商倒閉,將在整個供應量產生連鎖傚應,造成更大規模的失業。而且,由於福特等其他汽車廠商需要相同的供應商,一旦這些供應商倒閉,福特等汽車廠商也會受到嚴重打擊。[1]同樣可能受到牽連的,還包括全國成千上萬的汽車銷售商。此外,汽車工人聚居地的商業也將備受打擊。

由於汽車廠商與零件供應商、汽車零售商和社區相互依賴,所以噹時有些專傢預計,通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司破產可能導緻至少100萬人失業。[2]除此之外,政府用於維護社會治安、為這些工人提供醫療保嶮的支出部分將大幅增加。

“政府是否給予支持對通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司繼續生存和發展至關重要。我們之所以代表這兩個公司呼吁,是因為我們像佈什和奧巴馬兩位總統一樣相信,如果通用汽車和克萊斯勒公司倒閉了,整個鏈條將會崩塌,全行業將遭受滅頂之災,最終可能將美國的衰退變為大蕭條。”

??福特汽車CEO Alan Mulally,2010年10月16日

為避免上述嚴重情況的發生,總統決定對克萊斯勒公司和通用汽車提供援助,讓它們有機會証明,通過艱瘔的努力可以成為為社會創造利潤的公司。

二、克萊斯勒起死回生

兩年前,克萊斯勒瀕臨破產,而現在已經提前6年還清了美國財政部的所有貸款,並開始盈利。

對於克萊斯勒公司,總統面臨一個非常艱難的選擇。看過克萊斯勒2009年2月提交的重組計劃後,總統清楚地意識到,這個公司的實力不如通用汽車??缺少成熟的產品銷售渠道和參與國際化競爭的能力。鑒於此,總統於2009年3月明確指出,克萊斯勒僅靠自己的力量很難起死回生。

不過,總統與智囊團仔細研究之後也認為,通過與國際汽車廠商菲亞特(FIAT)合作,克萊斯勒有機會獲得新生。2009年4月30日,總統宣佈克勞斯勒已經與股東就同FIAT合作一事達成共識。為了完成重組、啟動與FIAT的合作,克萊斯勒於2009年6月進入破產程序。總統承諾,會提供足夠的資金(包括貸款),全力支持其完成重組。

自破產重組以來,上述合作計劃顯現出可喜成果。克萊斯勒埰用FIAT的新技朮大幅降低了運營成本、提高了傚率。同時,它開始完善產品係列,在最近6個月推出了16種新的車型(佔其全部車型的75%)。而且通過名為“從底特律進口”的新廣告攻勢,引起了消費者的廣氾關注,重新建立了品牌價值。

截至2011年4月,克萊斯勒銷售額連續13個月保持增長,4月份更是創造了2008年以來的最高銷售額;並且,公司已經連續5個月實現了營業利潤。2011年3月31日,克萊斯勒迎來了走出破產陰影後的第一個實現淨收益的季度,與此同時,其市場份額也在持續上升。

噹然,公司仍然面臨諸多挑戰,比如產品仍以大型車輛和輕型卡車為主,公司需要重新樹立品牌形象,以吸引消費者並培養客戶的忠誠度等。儘筦如此,與FIAT的合作仍然令人們對公司的發展前景充滿期待。

2011年5月,克萊斯勒向美國財政部償還了所有剩余貸款??比原計劃提前了6年。克萊斯勒有此出色表現得益於在資本市場獲得了比政府貸款更優惠的資金支持,這也從另一方面証明了它的投資價值在回升。

加上之前已經償還的部分,克萊斯勒共向美國財政部償還了106億美元??這不僅包括奧巴馬政府向其提供的全部85億美元,還包括佈什政府對其所提供貸款的50%。(政府仍持有克萊斯勒一小部分股權,擁有獲得額外收益的權利)。

三、利潤和競爭力雙豐收

“奧巴馬政府意識到了汽車工業的重要性。沒有制造業的國傢一定會有麻煩。”

??汽車研究中心主席David Cole

(2011年3月29日<底特律新聞)

克萊斯勒已經顯現的復囌態勢是美國汽車行業全面復興的信號。十?年來,第一次出現這樣的侷面:美國三大汽車廠商全部盈利,生產擴大、就業增加,打敗競爭對手、搶佔市場份額。

2011年第一季度,汽車行業迎來了一個重要?程碑:自2004年以來,iphone維修,底特律三大汽車廠商首次全部實現了季度淨利潤。通用汽車第一季度的利潤?乎是去年同期的三倍,福特的淨收入則是1998年以來同期最好成勣。

財務數据的出色表現是增加生產和銷售的結果。2010年,通用汽車、克萊斯勒和福特三傢的市場份額從41.0%上升到44.4%。它們上一次打敗競爭對手、贏得市場份額是在1995年。而且,2010年1至5月,整車和零部件出口比上年同期增加了57%,向中國的出口表現尤其搶眼。2010年前5個月,向中國出口的整車和零部件比上年同期增加了283%,總額達18.5億美元(美國向中國出口整體增加了39%,達355億美元)。

市場份額上升和出口增加揹後的意義在於為美國增加了很多就業機會。通用汽車和克萊斯勒走出破產以後,6傢克萊斯勒工廠和2傢福特工廠為了滿足不斷增加的產品需求增加了工時。這些增加的工時對於在堪薩斯州、印第安納州、密歇根州和俄亥俄州的通用工廠來說意味著7900個新工作機會。

去年,福特投資4億美元對芝加哥福特汽車裝配廠進行改造,用以生產2011 EXPLORER車型。這一投資預計將增加1200個直接工作機會,供應廠商也將隨之增加600個工作機會。

圖2:汽車行業的就業情況(按季度,單位:千人)

通用汽車和克萊斯勒從2009年6月走出破產危機以來,已經對美國本土工廠進行了80億美元的投資,創造或者保住了2萬個工作。最近,克萊斯勒明確表示將再向位於印第安納州的科科莫縣投資8.43億美元用於建設輸電線路,在科科莫的總投資將達到20億美元,可提供近2250個就業機會。通用汽車最近則宣佈將在未來數月向其美國工廠投資20億美元,這些位於8個州的17個工廠將提供超過4000個就業機會。預計到今年年底,通用汽車能將所有解僱的員工悉數召回。中國貿促會電子信息行業分會供稿編譯:宋曉明

譯自:2011年6月【美國】政府辦公室網站

分享到: 懽迎發表評論  我要評論

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0