Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2017-12-10 13:15     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Jackson is a third-year pro from Tennessee who's coming off a breakout year. He started the final five games of the regular season and all three playoff games for the injury-riddled Broncos last season.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Denver defensive end Malik Jackson returned to practice Friday after attending his father's memorial service in New Jersey.
"It was unexpected," Jackson said. "I'm still trying to get over it,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, coupled with just trying to be here with my guys."
With Derek Wolfe returning from a spinal cord injury that sidelined him much of last year, Jackson is listed as a backup at left defensive end again this season.
Jodie Jackson,NFL Jerseys Outlet, 47, died of complications of a stroke last month in North Carolina, his son said.
The Broncos backup said he'll be able to play in the opener Sunday night against Indianapolis, albeit with a heavy heart.
He was second on the team with six sacks and led Denver with 11 tackles for loss and 15 quarterback hits in the regular season. In the playoffs,Brian Campbell Jersey, he had eight tackles, one sack and a pass breakup.
"I'll dedicate the game to him but try to go out there and not do anything out of the ordinary," Jackson said. "I'll just try to be where Jack Del Rio puts me and be a playmaker."
Coach John Fox excused him from Thursday's practice so he could travel to Irvington, New Jersey.
"I was lucky enough the team let me go even in a hectic week like this,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the first work week,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, to kind of go put my father to rest and say my goodbyes and see my family," Jackson said. "And I thank the organization from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else now,Wholesale Jerseys China, and I'm going to show my gratitude on that field on Sunday."

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0