Board logo

標題: Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2017-12-13 00:32     標題: Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys

Heyward tweeted "Got fined for honoring my Dad who bravely fought cancer on my eye black,Jerseys NFL Cheap. #NeverGiveUp #CancerSucks"
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cam Heyward says he was fined by the NFL for paying tribute to his late father,Cheap Jerseys Supply.
Heyward tweeted on Wednesday that the league penalized him for writing "Iron Head" on his eye black during a game. Heyward's father,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Craig,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, spent a decade as a running back in the NFL and went by the nickname "Ironhead" for his physical style of play. Craig Heyward died in 2006 at the age of 39 following a lengthy battle with cancer.
Heyward said he would like to appeal the fine,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, though "I don't know where I would get with that."
"It's just sad that I got fined for honoring a man I respect and love,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Heyward said. "I'm not trying to go outside the NFL rules. I'm just trying to draw attention to the disease that took my father's life."

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0