Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys From China [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2017-12-30 20:57     標題: Cheap Jerseys From China

And with the 1996 Cleveland-to-Baltimore move of the Browns as a reminder, fans were taking nothing for granted.
The sale is subject to approval by a majority of the NFL's 31 other owners, which is expected to come at league meetings on Oct. 8.
"It's an important part of the identity of the region," Cam Morton of Orchard Park said as he exited the Bills store carrying logoed seat cushions for the season ahead.
"I've been worried about this for a long time,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys," said Ken Johnson, who with his trademark 1980 red Pinto, rarely misses a game at home or away.
A day after word came that Buffalo Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula reached an agreement to buy the NFL team, fans were happily putting behind them years of anxiety about what would become of the Bills when Wilson was no longer around to keep them from relocating.
"I'm looking at the picture of (Pegula's) family saying, 'hmm, he's got a son,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, he'll probably pass it on to him,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale,'" he said, laughing. "This is how we're trained here."
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills fans finally have the assurance they have been seeking since well before the March death of the team's 95-year-old founder and owner Ralph Wilson Jr.: The team is not going anywhere.
The Pegulas bid a NFL record-setting $1.4 billion for the franchise,Wholesale China Jerseys, a person with direct knowledge of the sale process told The Associated Press, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the sale was conducted privately. That ensured they beat out other bidders with designs on moving the team to a larger, more profitable market. A pairing of rocker Jon Bon Jovi with Canadian businessmen interested in a Toronto team had fans concerned enough to boycott his music.
"We've always had that cloud hanging over our heads," said 30-year season ticket holder Allen Knaszak of the Buffalo suburb of Boston. "I texted my daughter at school last night and said,Cheap Football Jerseys, 'It's so nice to know that long after I'm gone, you and your kids will be here,'" Knaszak said Wednesday at Ralph Wilson Stadium after a stop at the Bills store.
"This just great," he said. "This just goes right on top of what happened Sunday" when the Bills beat the Bears in Chicago to open the season. "I still haven't come down from that yet."
Still, Knaszak,Wholesale Jerseys, for one, was finding that old habits die hard.
The Bills are essentially locked by a lease agreement into playing at Ralph Wilson Stadium through the next six years, but the long-term future was a question mark. Before Wilson died, he'd expressed no interest in leaving the team to relatives, meaning it would be up for grabs.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0