Board logo

標題: 4月女嬰長沙接受白內障手朮 專傢提醒重視產前檢查 [打印本頁]

作者: steve827    時間: 2018-1-7 19:19     標題: 4月女嬰長沙接受白內障手朮 專傢提醒重視產前檢查

原標題:4月女嬰長沙接受白內障手朮 專傢提醒重視產前檢查
  紅網長沙1月8日訊(時刻新聞記者 易征洋 通訊員 陳磊)如果不是躺在病床上,4個月大的敏敏,看上去跟其他小寶寶並無兩樣。今天下午,敏敏在長沙接受白內障手朮。

“敏敏的父母雖然沒有白內障發病史,但生下大女兒是先天性白內障,由於沒有進行必要的檢查,小女兒敏敏出生後也被確診為先天性白內障患兒。”長沙宏朗眼科醫院副主任醫師羅知衛表示,我國小兒先天性白內障發病率在5?左右,發病原因跟環境、遺傳、孕期病毒感染等因素有關。如果第一個孩子出現這一症狀,生育二孩時一定要進行產前基因檢測。

人眼在瞳孔後有一個像炤相機鏡頭一樣的結搆,這就是晶狀體。晶狀體一旦渾濁了,就像炤相機鏡頭髒了一樣會擋住視線,這就是白內障。晶體渾濁擋住光線,會導緻視物朦朦朧朧,嚴重時完全看不清楚,只能感覺到一團白光。

“先天性白內障一定要早發現早診治,但3個月內的嬰兒不能接受白內障手朮。”羅知衛介紹,白內障手朮只是把孩子渾濁的晶體去除,相噹於給孩子的眼睛打開一扇窗戶。但因為敏敏才4個月,因此不排除還有其他一些眼部疾病的可能。

手朮只是一個開始,手朮結束後,敏敏還需要通過植入人工晶體,及時佩戴、更換眼鏡,以及長期定期復查等方式來糾正弱視,解決眼睛成像問題。

“從手朮結束到敏敏成年,她需要每半年更換一次眼鏡,並長期堅持弱視訓練。總體治療費用保守估計要花費十萬元以上。”羅知衛提醒,如果大孩出現過先天性白內障疾病,伕妻雙方在生育二孩前一定要進行基因檢測,黑眼圈。並在懷孕期間,儘量避免輻射與風疹病毒感染。
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-7 20:24     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China

"We constantly talk to our players about putting themselves in a position to succeed both on the field and even more importantly in life, so what has happened with Greg is very concerning and very disappointing," Gettleman said in the team's first public comments on Hardy since his conviction July 16.
"It's completely separate from anything we're doing here," tight end Greg Olsen said.
"Cam will participate full go and we will monitor just to make sure," Rivera said. "He will go through treatments to make sure, in terms of maintenance, but he is starting day one and will be on the field."
"To get that far and to lose, especially at home, was a tough pill to swallow,Cheap NFL jerseys China," Olsen said. "It's disappointing, but it's over. ... We are trying to get to where we were."
Stewart, who missed 17 games the past two seasons, pulled a hamstring recently in workouts and will miss 1-2 weeks.
"I'm pretty excited about having him back on the field full time with those guys," Rivera said.
Hardy appealed the conviction last week after a judge sentenced him to a 60-day suspended jail sentence and 18 months probation for assault on a female and communicating threats,China NBA Jerseys.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Pro Bowlers Cam Newton and Greg Hardy will be ready to practice when the Carolina Panthers take the field for the start of training camp Friday night.
Gettleman said safety Tre Boston (hernia) and cornerback De-Andre Pressley (stress fracture) will start training camp on the physically unable to perform PUP list.
His appeal will be heard by a jury trial, but a date has not been set and it could be several months — likely after the completion of the NFL season and would become a free agent — before the case is heard in court.

Gettleman also said offensive guard Edmund Kugbila,Authentic Jerseys Wholesale, a former fourth-round draft pick,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, will have back surgery and will miss the entire season. The Panthers had high hopes for Kugbila when they draft him but he's not played a game for Carolina since coming into the league.
Gettleman said Hardy's arrest in May did not play a role in the team's decision not to offer him a long-term contract. However, Gettleman wouldn't discuss Hardy's long-term future with the team.
Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman said Newton has been cleared medically following ankle surgery on March 19 and is expected to participate in all drills — which comes as great news for coach Ron Rivera, who is returning from a European vacation.
The same can't be said of often-injured running back Jonathan Stewart,Cheap Jerseys Store.
The Panthers went 12-4 last season but lost to San Francisco in the divisional playoffs.
Rivera said Newton recently worked with some of Carolina's receivers away from team facilities and came away feeling good about his surgically repaired ankle.
"These are very serious allegations," the GM said. "At the same time, we also respect the fact that Greg has appealed the decision and is entitled to a jury trial. We have been in touch with the league and we're in the position that they have a personal conduct policy, which we are a part of. At the same time,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, we have to respect the legal process. That's basically where we're at."
Gettleman said Hardy, convicted on two counts of domestic violence last week, will not face any suspension from the Panthers at this time.
Hardy, who signed Carolina's franchise tag tender for $13.1 million, is a key player on the league's No. 2-ranked defense. He had a career-high 15 sacks last season and has 26 sacks over the past two seasons.
Newton was not made available for interviews Thursday.
Hardy's teammates said they don't believe his off-the-field issues will be a distraction moving forward as the Panthers prepare to defend their NFC South title.
He said the team will follow the league's stance and let the legal process play out.
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-7 21:34     標題: Wholesale China Jerseys

Mariota wraps up his first NFL offseason Thursday with the final day of the Titans' three-day minicamp and six weeks of work learning a new offense and new teammates. Crammed in that time was a trip to Los Angeles for a NFL Players Association rookie event in late May.
"It's been a long six,NBA Jerseys China, seven months for me since I ended my college season and even leading up to that. So just relaxing and getting ready for training camp."
"He's progressed very well," Wright said. "He looks really good out there as far as throwing the ball and running the offense and taking control of the huddle. He looked like a pro. And I mean he doesn't say much, but he's done a really good job and he can only do better."
"Getting my head in the playbook, going over film over the past month or so of what we've been able to do and just kind of relaxing," Mariota said Wednesday.
The Titans have made it very clear they expect the rookie to start the season Sept. 13 when they visit Tampa Bay and Jameis Winston, who was the No. 1 pick in the draft.
Before Mariota reported to Tennessee as the No. 2 pick overall from Oregon, the Heisman Trophy winner had the grind of preparing for the NFL draft.
"He's driven to be good from what I've seen,Wholesale Jerseys China," Whisenhunt said. "He works really hard at the game whether it's technique things, whether it's studying. A lot of times with guys at that position that are really good I don't care what you say to them, they're always going to work on it, and that's what you see in Marcus."

That's the kind of production the Titans hope he brings to their offense after going 2-14 last season.
Mariota's last big break from football came last summer before his final year at Oregon where he racked up awards and victories. He threw for 4,454 yards and 42 touchdowns in 2014 while running for 770 yards and scoring 15 more TDs.
Mariota started work May 11 in Tennessee, and Whisenhunt said they've worked Mariota as much as possible under the offseason rules. Mariota also will have his iPad filled with video of all his work this offseason to review as well.
NASHVILLE,Wholesale Jerseys, Tenn. (AP) — Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota loves playing football and calls playing in the NFL a privilege.
"He's done a nice job," Whisenhunt said of the rookie. "You never know for sure what it's going to be like,NBA Jerseys China, but he's done very well. Obviously, we haven't done anything in pads or with live rush yet, but as far as handling it, calling plays in the huddling, managing all those things, he's doing a real nice job."
He now faces six weeks before the Titans report July 30 for training camp, and Mariota said Wednesday he plans to find a balance between studying and resting.
Mariota will be taking part in the NFL's rookie symposium starting Sunday.
Mariota has been so busy he says he hasn't planned a vacation yet,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, though when home is in Hawaii a trip back to the islands is likely.
Rookie wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham has suggested Mariota could bring all the receivers to Hawaii to throw with before training camp,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, and the quarterback said with a laugh he's not opposed to that.
Still, the rookie is ready for a break.
How the 6-foot-4, 219-pound quarterback adapts from the spread offense he played in college to throwing in the NFL remains to be seen. Whisenhunt and the Titans started working some spread plays Mariota ran well at Oregon into their playbook weeks before the draft.
So wherever Mariota goes, coach Ken Whisenhunt is confident the rookie still will be studying regularly and will be ready for training camp. The coach said Mariota has a good balance between family and work so that the break will not be an issue.
Wide receiver Kendall Wright said the rookie has handled everything the Titans have thrown at him.
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-7 22:57     標題: Jerseys From China

"He's brought a lot of energy to the defense," Gruden said. "We expect more pressure. But Jason has done a good job. He's done a little better against the run."
The gradual rise culminated in career highs in tackles with 34 and sacks with a team-high 11 last year, almost twice as many as franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware, who was also let go in a salary cap move at the start of free agency.
Hatcher isn't surprised by a turnaround that has Dallas at 14th in total defense while limiting big plays and getting crucial stops to aid the surprisingly fast start. He says he could see it in defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli last year, when he came in as defensive line coach with Monte Kiffin to help the Cowboys switch to a four-man front.
Hatcher's move paid off for him as well — a four-year, $27.5 million contract with $10.5 million guaranteed. At 32, he's now in the top 10 in salary among defensive tackles after persevering through five seasons as a backup to become a starter in Dallas.
Seeing Hatcher on film now, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett is basically watching a replay of his Dallas career, when he was both an end and a tackle in a 3-4 scheme that uses outside linebackers as the primary pass rushers.
But Hatcher doesn't hate the Cowboys, not even for turning into a 6-1 team the first season without him after he toiled through mostly mediocre years with them. He says it doesn't sting any worse with the Redskins at 2-5, although they are coming off a win.
Even though he had his best season with the Cowboys last year, it was one of the worst in NFL history for the defense. Dallas gave up the third-most yards ever, and the first two 600-yard games in franchise history.
Allow him to explain.

Hatcher never was expecting a big payday in Dallas, but the Ware move was another story in his mind.
"I have great respect for Hatch,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online," Garrett said. "He did a lot of great things when he was here for our football team."
"They really hate Dallas," says Hatcher, who spent his first eight seasons with the Cowboys before moving east as a free agent in the offseason.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Jason Hatcher didn't know the hate in the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry until he switched to Washington's side.
"I didn't see that coming," said Hatcher,Wholesale Jerseys China, who has three sacks this season. "I thought he would be a longtime Cowboy. It's a business and everybody gotta go sometimes. You just got to keep going."
"I know what kind of guy he is and I knew it wouldn't be long until those guys start playing well,Cheap Jerseys 2018," Hatcher said.
"I was there with those guys, and I know what kind of work they put in,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic," Hatcher said. "And it's finally paying off for them. I don't wish nobody bad in this league at all because I understand how hard it is to win. So I'm happy for those guys."
"Everywhere you go,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, grocery store or whatever, these guys, they're hard-nosed fans," said Hatcher, who plays his former team for the first time when he comes back to Texas on Monday night. "They know their players. It's all you hear wherever you go, man, Facebook, Twitter, whatever you're on. They got signs up everywhere down here."
After emerging as a leader late in his Dallas career,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Hatcher is trying to start his stint in Washington that way. He's succeeding, coach Jay Gruden says.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0