Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys From China [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-1-9 10:33     標題: Cheap Jerseys From China

It was New York's fourth late-game collapse in as many weeks. Losing to Seattle, San Francisco and Dallas seems more acceptable,Cheap Jerseys From China, especially compared to Sunday's flop in Jacksonville.
This game appeared over at halftime,Cheap Jerseys.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The New York Giants have clinched another losing season.
Here are some things to know about the game:
"It's a loss that we feel we should have won," Coughlin said. "We've done this too many times. We just helped somebody beat us. Instead of forcing them to beat us, we helped them. ... I'm upset with everything. And I'm upset with me. I start with me."
The Giants had one final chance to win, but Manning fumbled on first down.
Josh Brown's 33-yard field goal put the Giants back in front 24-22 with 3:26 to play. But Jaguars rookie Blake Bortles completed four passes and gained 11 and 20 yards on identical keepers,Discount NFL Jerseys, setting up Scobee's winner.
The Giants (3-9) are now guaranteed their second losing season in as many years. And getting beat by one of the NFL's worst teams — not to mention blowing a 21-0 lead in the game — surely won't help Coughlin's chances of sticking around for a 12th season.
The Giants dominated the early going, scoring 21 points in the second quarter and looking as though they would notch their first victory since early October.
"We have to find a way to finish games and get wins," Giants linebacker Devon Kennard said. "It's not like we don't have a talented group and not hungry for a win. There are close games coming down to the last drive,Jerseys China, and we are just not finishing. We have to find a way to finish games and get wins."
It could cost coach Tom Coughlin his job.
But New York and Jacksonville played like different teams after the break. The Giants managed just 75 yards in the second half and fumbled three times, the first two leading directly to touchdowns.

"I know they are going to get it right,Jerseys China Wholesale," Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul said. "This is a great organization and they will make right moves to complete this team. My main concern is to keep fighting and finish strong. It's never over."
The Jacksonville Jaguars turned two second-half fumbles into touchdowns and capped the biggest comeback in franchise history with Josh Scobee's 43-yard field goal in the final minute on Sunday. The 25-24 victory ended Jacksonville's four-game losing streak and extended New York's skid to seven games,Wholesale NBA Jerseys.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0