Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys From China Lance’ [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Vso    時間: 2018-1-13 14:19     標題: NFL Jerseys From China Lance’

By Javone VickerieAs police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of a Sophia farmer who was murdered by his stepson on Monday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the relatives have claimed that dead man constantly complained about his two stepsons’ behavior.According to Daniel Mc Almond, the son of the deceased Galton ‘Lance’ Mc Almond,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online, his father would relentlessly complain about the behavior of his two stepbrothers who threatened to murder him a week ago.“He come here de day and tell me that the people want kill he fuh de land but he tell them that the land deh in he children name but the lady refuse to move so she put up a shack in front the place,” the son explained.The grieving son refuted the claim made by his stepmother that she had been living with the now deceased farmer for 11 years.“I don’t know how she could seh something like that. She and she son dem move into me father house about five years ago and since then they give me father hell,Nike NFL Jerseys China,” the angry son said.Mc Almond said that before his father met his stepmother,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, another woman resided with him for several years at the same house but she moved out.The family told this publication that the farmer had been previously attacked with a cutlass by the stepsons. This, the family explained, fueled the decision to seek court actions to have his reputed wife and males out of his home. “He was saving money to get a good lawyer to go to de court fuh get them out because he done sever ties with she so she decide fuh build another small house but he de want them completely off the land,” a sister said.The woman said that her brother also made reports to the Ministry of Human Services about the abuse he was facing in home but nothing was done.However,NBA Jerseys China, the reputed wife told members of the media yesterday that although she was abused by her reputed husband she was grateful for the 11 years she spent with him.“This man tek me and me children dem from where we de living over the river and bring we here to live. I don’t know what intentions he had but he said that he can give me a good life for me and my children”.When asked about the claim made by residents and family members about the murder being stemmed from a land dispute, the woman said, “Me and this man living together for 11 years and after some time he tell me this is me and he place so I start go into Housing fuh find out wuh going on but he start cuss me and abusing me; call me all kinda names,” the woman lamented.The mother explained that her son’s action was tantamount to self defence after his stepfather barged into his room with a pitchfork to attack him.“Me son been in he room by himself and fuh mek peace me son go in deh but he go in the room fuh attack me son so he chop he fuh defend he self,Authentic Jerseys Cheap,” the woman explained.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0