Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China the route 31 minibus [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-1-13 16:20     標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China the route 31 minibus

– drugs found in vehicleA 30-minute high speed chase along the West Bank of Demerara Public Road ended yesterday with a nine year-old Patentia girl being shot in the leg by police.This newspaper was told that nine-year-old Akila Niyal,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping, a passenger in a mini bus, was shot in her right instep after police opened fire on the vehicle,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, which they tried to stop.Reports are that sometime around noon, yesterday, acting on information received,Cheap Jerseys China, police set up a road block at Nismes with the intention to stop the minibus.According to Commander of ‘D’ Division, Balram Persaud, upon seeing the roadblock, the route 31 minibus,Nike NFL Jerseys China, which was heading towards the Demerara Harbour Bridge, was diverted to avoid being searched by the ranks.Persaud said the minibus was then pursued by a mobile patrol unit as the information provided to the police suggested that there was narcotics in the minibus.“This minibus had the ranks driving through Parfaite Harmonie, around Wales,Cheap Jerseys Online, all over even heading to the seawall road.”The Commander added that eventually the ranks were forced to discharge a round at the minibus.“The ranks tried to shoot at the wheel, and it was a moving bus…the bullet went through the door and struck a little girl.”Persaud noted that it was unfortunate that the child was wounded. “The ranks tried their best and from the damages to the minibus, anyone can see that they were aiming for the wheel. It was a difficult task,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, the fact that the minibus was moving.”Persaud told this newspaper that a quantity of marijuana was found in the minibus and at least two persons were taken into police custody.This newspaper was told that after ranks realised that the child was shot, she was immediately rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital and subsequently transferred to the Georgetown Public Hospital.Reports are that the child was treated and sent away.A relative of the child told this newspaper that the child and other relatives were on their way to church when the incident occurred.Charges are to be laid shortly.
作者: yueyrt1Vso    時間: 2018-1-13 16:54     標題: Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys David Patterson

By Leonard Gildarie Amidst concerns over the shakiness of its fuel supply, Guyana has started moves that will allow it to import oil from outside the region.Yesterday,NFL Jerseys China, Minister of Public Infrastructure, David Patterson, disclosed that thereThe new GEA Board with Ministers David Patterson and Annette Ferguson.are concerns within CARICOM regions about the ability of PetroTrin, Trinidad’s oil company that supplies Guyana, to keep up its commitments.Guyana has approached the business arm of CARICOM – the Ministerial Council for Trade and Economic Development (COTED), asking for waiver on the Common External Tariff, a tax that the region charges on goods that are imported. The waiver will allow Guyana to source fuel from any country outside the region.The disclosures were made yesterday when Patterson met with the new Board of Directors for the Guyana Energy Authority,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, the body that regulates the importation and sale of oil in Guyana.GEA’s Chief Executive Officer,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Dr. Mahender Sharma, explained that issue of sourcing fuel outside CARICOM had to do with energy security – ensuring supplies locally are stable so as to prevent shortages.Guyana had turned to Trinidad last year after the PetroCaribe deal with Venezuela fell through, leaving Guyana without a steady, ready supply.According to Sharma, while the price from the Trinidad supplier was on the higher end,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, there is the very real fear of putting all Guyana’s eggs in one basket.Guyana’s fuel supply is now just for two weeks, not an ideal situation. Should the Trinidad company go down for any reason,NFL Jerseys Cheap, it would leave Guyana in trouble.Guyana would be also looking for an alternative deal as world oil prices are at a decade low, trading at just US$30 per barrel, a third of what it was over a year ago. Guyana might very well get a better deal.Yesterday,Wholesale China Jerseys, Minister Patterson urged the new board to look into other issues like the current issue over fuel markers and moving Guyana towards renewable energy like hydro, wind, solar, hybrids thermal and even waste energy.Meanwhile, it was announced that Dr. Vincent Adams, a seasoned high-ranking official of the US Department of Energy, has accepted invitations to sit on the GEA’s board.? Dr. Adams is from Linden. He will be flying back to Guyana at his own expense for board meetings, Patterson said. His presence on the GEA board could open doors to Guyana’s thrust to build alternative power projects, the minister stressed.The new GEA board comprises private sector executive, Lance Hinds – Chairman; with the members being Nadia Sagar; Mark Bender; Dr. Mahender Sharma and Dr. Vincent Adams.
作者: Fpblbt17    時間: 2018-1-13 16:56     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China and reining rouge cops

President Jagdeo’s statements at the Annual Police Officers Conference on March 3, 2011 pose clear and present danger to the nation’s stability,NFL Jerseys China, people’s security, democratic values, fundamental rights and the rule of law, according to Lincoln Lewis of the Guyana Trades Union Congress.In a statement to the media, Lewis said, “President Jagdeo’s address to the Officers Annual Conference was replete with his reign of lawlessness and contempt for the security of the people.“His administration cannot be committed to crime fighting when on one hand he presides over withholding vital information and resources needed to get the job done which continues to embolden the lawless and presents a false sense of security.”Lewis? accused the Head of State of a lack of commitment to crime fighting. “Crime is a deterrent to development, prosperity and wellbeing. No legitimate business will want to invest in a society when its basic security cannot be guaranteed.”“Though the president rightly ranks drugs a top crime priority he simultaneously engages in acts that hinder its elimination. In as much as he knows, they bring in guns with the drugs.Drugs don’t go by themselves,Wholesale Jerseys, they go along with guns,’ …[and] the fight must be fuelled by the destruction drugs pose to the future of young people and not because another country wants it, his administration fails to continue to aggressively confront the matter.”Mr Lewis said that the nation should recall the assistance offered by the British through a grant and the USA to set up a Drug Enforcement Agency office,Cheap Jerseys Free, all of which this government found reasons to torpedo.“Further,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the refusal to implement the recommendations of the 2004 Disciplined Forces Commission Report,China Jerseys Wholesale, the 2000 Government of Guyana /Guyana Trades Union Congress Agreement,Sale NFL Jerseys, enforcing the Coroner’s Act, and reining rouge cops, are all indications that President Jagdeo is not serious about ensuring the people of this nation get the security needed to go about their daily lives in peace and harmony.”The theme of the officers’ conference was “Consolidating our gains through effective strategic planning and institutional modernisation for safer communities”.
作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-1-13 22:18     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic IMC

City Hall will go ahead with legal action against the government for the implementation of an Interim Management Committee (IMC) since the State has made it clear that it is unwilling to give any undertaking that it will not dissolve the Mayor and City Council (M&CC).When the matter reconvened before Justice Ian Chang at the High Court, lawyer for the state, Beulah Williams,China Jerseys Free Shipping, conveyed the government’s position. The government was supposed to reply to plaintiffs’ Ranwell Jordan and Gladstone George’s request on the MC&C’s dissolution.The city councilors had charged through their Attorney Llewellyn John, that if the government had given their word,Cheap Jerseys, the Council would withdraw the court matter. The government however expressed its refusal and will now have to explain to the CJ why he should not quash their decision against the Council.M&CC charged that the defendants, Minister of Local Government and Regional Development,NFL Jerseys Supply, Ganga Persaud and Attorney General Anil Nandlall,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, would be unlawful in their act, since Council members are duly elected persons,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, while the government is seeking to arbitrarily implement an IMC.In February, the two parties engaged in blaming each other for the woes of the city. John suggested that once the government agreed not to move against the Council, then there would be no need for the court matter.The Council was blamed for negligence and breach of statutory duties. The government charged that among other things, City Hall failed to clear the garbage from the city, creating a public nuisance and in contravention of the public health standards laws. They said the Council failed to weed playgrounds, road ways etc. thus breaching health laws.The maintenance of street lamps was also an issue in relation to citizen’s security; Le Repentir and Kitty cemeteries came up for debate, while stray animals and drainage were also brought into the spotlight.City Hall blamed the government for ignoring a law which states that any implementation to the City Council is a procedure for Local Government election which has not been held since the 90s. City Hall blasted the government for what it said is nonfeasance and malfeasance.They said that the Local Government Minister blatantly refused to grant or agree to the subventions recommended by the Council. They claimed that the Ministry, by servants and agents, has indulged in dumping sewerage (sometimes raw) into canals of the council.City Hall is blaming the Labour Minister for, among other things,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, failing to pass the necessary legislation to arrest the ongoing damage to city streets by huge vehicles and containers.Cabinet Secretary Dr Roger Luncheon had made the announcement last year that an IMC would be replacing the long standing City Hall. Dr Luncheon had stated that the municipality of Georgetown had long time ceased to work in the interest of taxpayers and that, “it is now rife with a culture of corrupt practices and financial irregularities that have been chronicled in reports of the Auditor General.”
作者: Fpblbt17    時間: 2018-1-14 00:07     標題: Cheap NBA Jerseys China Hindu devotional songs

Shri Prakash Gossai is a ‘Special Person’?“Gone are the days when these religious institutions are only places of singing, chanting and poojas. They must now be higher institutions for higher learning. This is where we must instill human values in our people. The child must understand that God is an important factor in his life. And as long as we have that belief, our life would be straight.”??By Fareeza HaniffFor almost all his life, Shri Prakash Gossai has devoted himself to promoting the Hindu religion. He has, notably, encouraged many youths to follow in the path of their ancestors when it comes to their religion.Shri Prakash GossaiFrom the tender of age of five, Shri Prakash Gossai started to play the harmonium and sang bhajans (Hindu devotional songs). This he said was mainly due to his father, who is still a magnificent singer, and one devoted to God.Born in Handsome Tree in Mahaica on the East Coast of Demerara, on April 25th, 1953, Pandit Gossai, as he is commonly referred to, is the sixth of eight children.He told Kaieteur News that the little village at that time was very remote and undeveloped,NFL Jerseys From China, as there were no proper roads and electricity. Like many other Guyanese, Pandit Gossai also walked to school via muddy dams, but according to him, the word education meant a lot for the inhabitants.“Our parents made sure that we went to school, in addition to doing field work. So we reared cattle and we used to help them in the ricefields, but it was mandatory that we went to school.”andit Gossai attended Cummings Lodge Government School, where he spent four years and stood first place in his class for every term. At the GCE exams,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, he attained nine subjects, with several distinctions. He then proceeded to the University of Guyana (UG), where he pursued medical technology for two years, after which he embarked on a Bachelor of Science degree, and then graduated as best graduating student in the faculty of natural sciences.According to Pandit Gossai, growing up he had an affinity for religion and related practices, as his father always encouraged him to pray and instilled the notion in him that there is a God, and whatever you want, if you pray sincerely for it, you will receive it.This concept, Pandit Gossai said,Soccer Jerseys China, has stuck with him until this day,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and he is a strong believer.During his years at high school and later at UG, Pandit Gossai said that he never isolated himself from his religion, culture and beliefs, as he was the President of the Hindu Society during the four years that he spent at university. Somehow or other he was inspired to do more work for religion, Pandit Gossai said.He left Guyana in 1983 for the United States, specifically New York, where he founded a Mandir. It is there he performed most of his religious practices and got youths involved in their culture and religion.“Because of a lack of mandirs during 1983, I found it as a call that I must get involved in the promotion of Hinduism. So in addition to my teaching at Thomas Jefferson High School, I was very active in Mandir work. I encouraged the youngsters to come out every Sunday and we sang Bhajans and we did outreach programs. We used to visit poor communities, and exchange books, and engaged in games with the residents in those communities,” Pandit Gossai said.It was interesting to learn that Pandit Gossai was not one who was looking at gaining fame or becoming a popular figure in society, but this was not something that he could easily escape.“I got involved to an extent that people were looking at me as some ‘authority’, this time I never had anybody teaching me, I never had the Guru, so all of this is self-taught all the time. And due to the expectations of people,Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies, I thought that you know what, I’d better go to India.”He returned to Guyana before leaving for India at the age of 40, where he spent one year educating himself extensively on Hinduism.At that time, Pandit Gossai left a very active teaching profession not only in Guyana, but also in New York, where he taught Marine Biology and medical technology.He then returned from India and started to work in New York as a ‘Hindu Missionary.’But it is amazing to have found out that Pandit Gossai, because of his humility, is not entirely comfortable with being referred to as Pandit.Pandit Gossai performing at one of his many functions“I do not like to call myself a Pandit, because to me, a Pandit is an extremely knowledgeable person in any field and I don’t think that I am that knowledgeable to be classified a Pandit
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-14 13:09     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys

"He has always set a real high bar for how to play and I have tried to do the same through my efforts with my team," Brady said about Manning. "The only thing I really care about is the respect from my team, going out there and trying to earn it. "
"Julian did what Julian does," special teams captain Matthew Slater said.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The reviews came quickly and unanimously.
Thomas' touchdown cut the lead to 27-14 early in the third quarter before the Patriots scored 10 points in a 17-second span on Stephen Gostkowski's 45-yard field goal and Brady's 10-yard scoring pass to Brandon LaFell,Wholesale Jerseys China.
Manning is 0-4 at New England over the past five seasons. The Patriots have won their past 14 home games, the longest current streak in the NFL, and 34 in a row over AFC teams.
The lopsided loss by the favored Broncos was a surprise,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. Another Brady victory over Manning in Foxborough wasn't.
Make that 22,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
It was the fourth punt return for a touchdown of Edelman's career,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, breaking a tie for the team record with Troy Brown and Irving Fryar.
"The crowd didn't play," Broncos defensive tackle Terrance Knighton said. "It is 11-on-11 and their 11 played better."
Brady threw for 333 yards, four touchdowns and his first interception in five games. Manning piled up 438 yards passing,Discount NFL Jerseys, most after the Broncos trailed 27-7 at halftime, with two touchdown passes and two interceptions.
DENVER'S DEFENSE: Denver's improved defense this season hardly looked like it. Von Miller began the day tied for second in the NFL with nine sacks, but his six-game streak with at least one ended. DeMarcus Ware was the only Bronco to sack Brady, who kept getting rid of the ball quickly.
COMING UP: The Patriots have a bye before visiting Indianapolis in a Sunday night game. They're 1-2 in the games after the bye in the past three seasons. The Broncos face a soft landing after the loss to New England when they visit the Oakland Raiders (0-8) in the second of three straight road games.
"Incredible," Brady said. "That was one of the best catches I've ever seen."
The Patriots (7-2) were better on offense, especially when converting on third and fourth downs. And they were better on defense, holding the Broncos (6-2) to their second lowest points total of the season.
Brady is 11-5 against Manning with one of those losses coming last season in the AFC title game.
All that was true Sunday in the meeting between the AFC's two top teams.
"Brady's Better!" the crowd chanted midway through the fourth quarter.
EDELMAN DOES IT ALL: Julian Edelman scored on a 5-yard pass from Brady, returned a punt 84 yards for another touchdown and almost got a third in the final minute of the third quarter. But the on-field ruling that he had scored on a 5-yard pass was overturned when replay showed the ball hit the ground before he had possession. Brady threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Shane Vereen two plays later for a 27-7 lead.
Some more highlights of the Patriots' victory:
THE OTHER MATCHUP: Just as Brady outplayed Manning, New England's Rob Gronkowski beat Denver's Julius Thomas in a matchup of two of the NFL's best tight ends. Gronkowski had nine catches for 105 yards and a 1-yard touchdown, while Thomas finished with two receptions for 33 yards, with an 18-yard score.
"The quarterback stinks, usually you're not going to win many games," Manning said. "I don't make any excuses."

"We knew if we executed well how the game would turn out, so we weren't surprised," New England defensive tackle Vince Wilfork said. "It wasn't about Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. It was about making sure we knew what we're doing."
"I stunk," Peyton Manning said minutes after struggling through the 16th meeting between two of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history.
"Brady, man,holesale NFL Jerseys, on third and long he killed us," Denver cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. "They just did a lot of hurry-up (offense) and our communication wasn't like it usually is."
Gronkowski made a spectacular one-handed grab early in the fourth quarter and was tackled at the 1.
Tom Brady outplayed Manning and the New England Patriots won 43-21 for their fifth straight victory, ending the Denver Broncos' winning streak at four.
BRADY'S MILESTONES: Brady spent the day passing one great quarter
作者: yueyrt1Vso    時間: 2018-1-14 16:48     標題: Wholesale Jerseys the Chairperson of the COTED

…as COTED forum gets underwayBy Mondale SmithCARICOM Secretary-General, Ambassador Irwin LaRocque, is convinced that a major factor that affects the Caribbean Community (CARICOM)’s competitiveness and therefore the ability to maximize opportunities; both within the single market and externally, is the health of the workforce.The region’s top diplomat expressed this compelling notion yesterday as the forty-first meeting of the Council for Trade and Economic Development (COTED) got underway at the Guyana Pegasus.“Our region has consistently been recorded among the highest mortality rates related to non-communicable diseases (NCDs), of any region in the Americas, with heart diseases and diabetes responsible for the greatest number of deaths.“Statistics show that half of the adult population has the presence of at least three of the four major risk factors for cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.”He reflected that over the last 50 years there has been an exponential rise in obesity and diet-related NCDs in the Caribbean; more than sixty percent of Caribbean adults are overweight.“An increasing cause for concern also is the rates of overweight and obesity in Caribbean children over recent decades. Seven to twelve percent of preschool-aged children in the region are estimated to be overweight or obese and up to fourteen percent of adolescents in some member states are obese.CARICOM Secretary-General, Ambassador Irwin LaRocque, delivers his address at the opening of the COTED meeting at the Pegasus Hotel yesterday.“These disturbing statistics point to the need for cross-sectoral action to address the burden of unhealthy diets and related NCDs and the impact on productivity and expenditure,Cheap Jerseys From China, both public and private.“In particular, some of the areas that lend themselves for action involving the COTED relate to mandatory nutritional labelling on all packaged foods,Cheap NFL Jerseys, recommendations on measures to encourage the consumption of healthier foods and disincentives to consumption of less healthy foods.? Actions should also be taken to intensify production of and improved productivity for healthy local foods.“The seriousness of this issue cannot be overstated; this council must join this fight to ensure a healthy workforce, to boost competitiveness and productivity by reducing absenteeism in the workplace and the associated cost to the public and private purse with respect to health care. Already you have agreed to work jointly with your colleague ministers in the council for human and social development to address the increasing diet-related health and economic burden to the community.”“Guiding discussions, the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) has prepared a brief which sets out the need for a comprehensive, coordinated regional approach to combat this challenge.”FAR-REACHING BENEFICIAL EFFECTSDuring the three days of deliberation, the Council will focus on inter-regional trade; the CARICOM Single Market and Economy (CSME) application system; advancing regional public procurement regimes; the CARICOM Development Fund; and the state of trade negotiations amongst partners, including Cuba.Ambassador LaRocque expressed confidence that the participants have the vision and commitment to realize the obvious potential in the agenda,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and that decisions made would have far-reaching beneficial effects on the Caribbean Community.Among agenda issues is a special session with the private sector, for which Ambassador LaRocque voiced his pleasure, as he has been advocating for its greater involvement in the Council. He said that the importance cannot be over-emphasized, given CARICOM’s commitment to boost growth and employment as underlined in the strategy plan.The diplomat dubbed the private sector “a critical partner with Government to stimulate economic growth in CARICOM, as it is integral to the formation of public policy for regional and national development; particularly in the areas of Production and Trade and investment as well as finance.The CARICOM Secretariat embarked on a consultancy of Caribbean export to examine the state of public private dialogue within the region with a view to developing a road towards regional economic development. Building on and in support of the work done with the work of Caribbean export, the secretariat is further working with ‘Compete Caribbean’ to define the agenda for regional climate reform”.LaRocque said strengthening the public-private linkage will require a deepening of the consultative modes currently used for engagement with the private sector.Key to facilitate this necessary dialogue, he said, is a representative regional body for the private sector which can reflect the views and interest of the entire spectrum.“I am sure that we all look forward for the
作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-1-14 20:55     標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys the woman’s daughter

…woman injuredA two-vehicle collision yesterday afternoon at Providence,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, East Bank Demerara has left one woman hospitalised after one of the vehicles slammed into her.According to reports, the incident occurred at around 18:00hrs in front of the Guyoil Gas Station, and involved a minibus and a pick-up.This newspaper understands that the bus,Wholesale Football Jerseys, GGG 4915,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, was heading towards the city and was about to turn into the gas station when the pick-up, GKK 858,Wholesale China Jerseys, crashed into it causing it to spin out of control and hit the woman, who was standing on the pavement.Reports state that the pick-up was speeding.The injured woman was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital, where her condition was said to be stable. Police are investigating the accident.Some 20 minutes after the incident,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the woman’s daughter, in a fit of hysteria,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, rushed to the scene questioning everybody about her mother’s condition and whereabouts.Upon being told that her mother was at the hospital, she demanded that a bus stop and take her to the hospital.
作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-1-14 22:59     標題: holesale NFL Jerseys for 60- year- old

“I love teaching. It brings me joy and gives me the niche I need to contribute to the development of others.”By Rehanna RamsayWhile some people regard the teaching profession as a job, a career or a mere method of making ends meet, for 60- year- old,NFL Jerseys From China, retired teacher Geneva Thomas, it is a noble calling.After spending almost her entire adult life educating the nation’s children, Ms. Thomas has more than 34 years of experience in the local education sector. From classroom teacher to headmistress, she noted that her delight was always in preparing the young minds in her charge for the future.“I love teaching. It brings me joy and gives me the niche I need to contribute to the development of others,Jerseys China Cheap NFL,” Thomas related as she described her love for the profession.Although it was not her intended career choice, it was a path she followed willingly, and as such, she has no regrets. In addition to the years of teaching experience, this week’s special person is also a poet.And since September is deemed Education Month, it should be most fitting to highlight Thomas’s accomplishments since she can be easily deemed one of the key contributors to the field of education.Dedicated teacher and author, Geneva Thomas is a special personThomas has more than three decades of teaching experience under her belt during which she worked to develop the minds of the young. She has left a legacy for numerous of her students to follow and has even inspired many to join the teaching profession with a view of continuing her efforts of shaping the minds of the nation’s children.Early Life, Education Born on December 16, 1954 to parents, Victorine Drina Thomas and Oswald Thomas, Geneva Adina Thomas spent her early life at Coverden, East Bank Demerara.The former teacher, during an interview with me, recalled that her parents owned a farm, on which she and 12 siblings had some of the most memorable experiences.Reflecting on her childhood in the small East Bank Demerara community, Thomas noted that her parents were hard working individuals. “My parents did farming and basketry to provide for our material needs but as children we loved farming. It still remains one of my best childhood experiences.”But for the Thomas’s household, she proclaimed schooling was a priority.“Attendance at school was a must. All 13 of my parent’s offspring knew that school attendance from the first day was a must,” she emphasized.To this end, the young Geneva Thomas attended St Mary’s Anglican School which she described as “an all age school catering for students from primary until Form Three.”Ms. Thomas (at centre) is flanked by fellow teachers at a ceremony for educators recently.Upon completing her tenure at St. Mary’s, the then 15-year-old ThomasAt left a young Ms Geneva Thomas with Ministry of Education officials during an opening ceremony for a newly rehabilitated school.wrote her final exams and obtained the necessary qualification to commence work.After leaving school, Thomas who dreamed of a career in medicine, would often return to the institution to assist her teachers with their work.“I initially wanted to become a nurse but the headmaster of St Mary’s had observed me and discerned my interest in teaching. He approached my parents and talked to them about me joining the staff at the school as an acting teacher,” she explained.She said that it was not long after that her parents decided that she would embark on the journey that carved the remainder of her career path.Thomas commenced teaching at St Mary’s Anglican School, Soesdyke, East Bank Demerara on April 1973.Experience A few years into her teaching profession, she successfully wrote the General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Levels and was accepted into the Cyril Potter College of Education or what was popularly known at that time,China NFL Jerseys, as the Teachers Training College.After completing training she taught at the preparatory level of a number of schools including her Alma Mater St Mary’s Primary,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Sacred Heart Primary, Craig Primary and Soesdyke Primary. She would teach at this level for more than two decades.It was at Soesdyke Primary, Thomas said that she gained the most experience and it was here, she said, that she faced the most challenges both personally and professionally.Second from left, Ms Thomas with staff and students of the Soesdyke Primary School.“On my first day there, I was exposed to doing administrative record. My head teacher at the time instructed me to write up the salary register. The staff had just received retroactive pay but the only previous experience I had with salary was signing for my salary, so you could imagine my predicament…” she mused.But that was her induction t
作者: Fpblbt17    時間: 2018-1-14 23:50     標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap West Coast Berbice home

By Michael JordanJust when it seemed that the deeds of the youths that butchered Arthur Rajkumar and Diane Chamanlall couldn’t get more twisted, one of the suspects yesterday confessed that the gang also tied, tortured and burned 49-year-old Anita Baichan in her Plantation Hope, West Coast Berbice home a week earlier.Dianne ChammanlallPolice broke the case wide open on Saturday night, when they arrested 18-year-old Gokun Madanpaul, a fisherman, at a West Berbice barber shop.Madanpaul, under interrogation, reportedly admitted that he and two others had not only killed Arthur Rajkumar and Diane Chamanlall, but Anita Baichan as well.Already in custody is his 18-year-old accomplice, Neeman Rafeek, called ‘Shazam’, of Bush Lot New Scheme, Berbice.He was captured at his home on Saturday shortly after fleeing with two others from the murdered couple’s home.Police are seeking a third suspect, who was previously charged for murder.FIERY MURDERIt was two Sundays ago that Anita Baichan,49, and her son, Moshim Khan,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,? were awakened by masked intruders in their Plantation Hope,Cheap China Jerseys, West Coast Berbice house.They were beaten, bound with duct-tape and their home set alight while they were still inside. The son managed to escape,Cheap Jerseys From China, while his mother was burnt alive.Police had initially suspected that persons close to the family had committed the deed, and that it was linked to the slain woman’s insurance.Butchered couple: 81-year-old Doodnauth Rajkumar and 49-year-old Dianne ChammanlallBut when a gang of drug-crazed youths killed Arthur Doodnauth Rajkumar and his reputed wife Diane Chamanlall at Bush Lot, West Coat Berbice home, police began to suspect that both cases were connected.Adding to that suspicion was the fact that a ski mask was recovered at the home of the slain couple.Detectives recalled that the perpetrators in the fiery murder of Mrs. Baichan had also worn ski masks.Like the youths who had butchered the couple, Mrs. Baichain’s killers also appeared to be drug users, since they had reportedly ‘smoked weed’ in her home prior to setting her property alight.The statement by Gokun Madanpaul,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the fisherman held on Saturday night, is said to have irrefutably connected him and two others to both crimes.PLOT HATCHED IN ABANDONED HOUSEHours before invading Anita Baichan’s Plantain Hope, West Coast Berbice home, Gokun Madanpaul and a former murder accused, entered an abandoned house which is located near to Mrs. Baichan’s property.There, the suggestion came up about robbing Mrs. Baichan.They then left the house, and while walking in the community,Cheap Jerseys From China, they used a cutlass to ‘broadside’ the hut of a guard who was on duty at a school. They also relieved the guard of his bicycle.The two men then headed to Mrs. Baichan’s home, and one of them entered through a window, before letting his accomplice in.AWOKEN, BEATEN TO HAND OVER ‘MORE MONEY’Burnt to death:Anita BaichanThey then attacked Baichan and her son, Moshim Khan, in their bedrooms. According to the suspect’s statement, the intruders began to beat and chop their victims while demanding more money.Mrs. Baichan reportedly handed over about $10,Wholesale Jerseys China,000, and the bandits continued their torture, while repeating their demands for ‘more money.’They then duct-taped the mother and son. However, they removed the duct-tape from the son’s face after he complained of being unable to breathe.The intruders then went to the bottom flat where one of them used a lighter to set a mattress on fire. They then escaped on bicycles.The son, Moshim Khan, had told Kaieteur News that he managed to ‘roll’ down the stairs to the bottom flat, but was unable to save his mother.GAVE DETAILS OF DOUBLE MURDERThe detained fisherman also reportedly gave detectives further details about how he and two others killed Arthur Rajkumar and Diane Chamanlall at their Lot 93 ‘A’ Bush Lot, Middle Dam, West Coast Berbice home.“From what has been gathered, this new suspect who was arrested, has confessed that the plot for the robbery was hatched on a nearby ball field and was executed after they had smoked a few joints and gotten high,” a police source told this newspaper.The gang reportedly gained access to the building by way of a verandah door, which they were fully aware would be open, since they often visited the premises, which houses a beer garden and grocery.His other teenage accomplice, Neeman Rafeek, held shortly after the murder, had reportedly stated that they began chopping Mr. Rajkumar and his reputed wife, Dianne Chammanlall, while repeatedly demanding money

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0