Board logo

標題: Cheap World Cup Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-13 21:57     標題: Cheap World Cup Jerseys

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — After losing starting right tackle Austin Pasztor to a season-ending hamstring injury, the Jacksonville Jaguars had to decide whether to try to block all-everything defensive end J.J. Watt with an unproven veteran or an undrafted rookie.

"I can't control the way anybody votes or anybody's opinion or how they write or what they think,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China," Watt said. "The only thing I can control is what I can control and that is going to practice every day and playing as hard as I can, studying as much film as possible,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, going to the weight room and working out and then going out there on game day and making as many plays as I can."
Watt probably is,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, too.
The 6-foot-5 Watt is tied for fifth in the NFL with 11? sacks. He also is the first defensive linemen since 1944 with five touchdowns in a season, and the fourth player in NFL history with an interception return for a touchdown, a fumble return for a touchdown and a receiving touchdown in the same season.
Now,Cheap Jerseys, Young will have one of the most daunting matchups of his career Sunday when the Jaguars (2-10) host the Houston Texans (6-6).
But those weren't against Watt, who has been one of the NFL's most disruptive defender the past two seasons. And in recent weeks, Watt has been mentioned as a potential MVP candidate.
Aside from the matchup, here are some things to know about Houston and Jacksonville:
"It's a great opportunity, it'll be a challenge," Young said. "He's an extremely talented player, probably the best defensive player in the game right now. Like any game, there will be ups and downs, but I'm looking forward to it."
Jacksonville hasn't in the past. Watt has 37 tackles, 5? sacks and five passes defended in six games against the Jaguars.
Coach Gus Bradley went with experience, choosing Sam Young over Josh Wells.
The Jaguars have allowed an NFL-high 50 sacks, which is 11 more than second-place Washington. Jacksonville has two rookies on the line in addition to second-year pro Luke Joeckel at left tackle. Each of them is likely to face Watt at some point in the game since he lines up all across the line.
"He's a great football player,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys," Jaguars offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said. "Not just a good football player, he's a great football player. So he's going to be a challenge to go against, and we know that. Who's on the front cover of Sports Illustrated and ESPN the Magazine the same week? The guy is a dude, and we know that."
"When we break the huddle, he's a guy you definitely have to have an answer for," Joeckel said.
Now,Wholesale Jerseys, he'll be lined up against Young, who has six starts over six NFL seasons with Jacksonville, Buffalo and Dallas. Young started two games this season and fared pretty well.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0