Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-1-14 04:08     標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale

Finnegan made the All-Pro team in 2008 and signed a $50 million, five-year contract with the Rams in 2012. They released him after he started only five games last year because of hamstring and eye injuries.
"It's part of my game,Cheap Jerseys, and it comes out when it needs to," Finnegan said. "You don't want to hurt the team, and coach Philbin stresses that — no dumb penalties. It might be a spark I give the team on a big hit; you never know what it can be. But you've got to have a little spunkiness. It can be a positive. At this point in my career, it's about being smart."

"I'm not counting," the Miami Dolphins newcomer said. "For me it's about the bad plays,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, and how do I eliminate those. Sometimes offense has our number, and sometime vice versa."
Philbin said Finnegan has indeed been a positive addition to a Dolphins' locker room rocked by last year's bullying scandal.
Twelve days into training camp, Finnegan has yet to practice any trash-talking. In the past, his mouth sometimes overshadowed his nose for the ball, but so far he's drawing only raves from the Dolphins for both his comportment and cornerback play.
"Last year was a dose of humility," he said. "You've got to be willing to fail in order to grow. That was the first time in my life I experienced failure of that magnitude. It was a growing process,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, and I learned from it."
"He's a really smart guy," Wallace said. "He has seen every route combination you could possibly bring."
It was three.
Teammates agree. Receivers Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson have struggled to get open against Finnegan in practice.
"My tank is on full, baby," he said.
Finnegan said he arrived at camp with a point to prove and a desire to improve, and he praised coach Joe Philbin's staff for helping him eliminate flaws in his technique. He has been lining up opposite 2013 Pro Bowl selection Brent Grimes, ahead of second-year pros Jamar Taylor and Will Davis.
Mindful of his reputation for drawing flags and fines, Finnegan said he wants to avoid stupid mistakes but needs to play with an edge. That includes talking trash.
Finnegan's resurgence comes as good news in his hometown of Milton, a town of 9,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,000 in the Florida Panhandle.
"We've got a Roadhouse, a great doughnut shop and good football," he said. "The whole community shuts down on Friday nights."
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Interceptions kept coming for Cortland Finnegan at such a rate Tuesday that when practice ended, he said he didn't know the total.
A former All-Pro selection,Cheap Jerseys USA, Finnegan has earned a spot on the first team and appears intent on reviving his career after an injury-plagued 2013 with the St. Louis Rams.
Said Gibson: "I never really doubted him. That was more other people. You watch practice and you can see he excels. I'm really excited for him."
This year, Finnegan's eager to give both Milton and Miami something to watch on Sunday afternoons.
Now, at 30, the Milton, Florida, native is back in his home state and looking healthy again.
"I'm not overly familiar with some of his past, but I think the example of what you do is the most important,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Philbin said. "He has spent an awful amount of time since the day he got here with Will Davis and Jamar Taylor, showing them the ropes and giving them little tidbits on the field, in the meeting room, in the locker room. He has fit in very well, and I like what he has done."

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0