Board logo

標題: NBA Jerseys China Oscar Parvatan [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-1-14 10:37     標題: NBA Jerseys China Oscar Parvatan

By Gary Eleazar Is it yummy?While he was alive he was a humanitarian and he loved children.This is the reason why, yesterday, Loraine Parvatan chose to commemorate the second death anniversary of her husband, Oscar Parvatan, by conducting a feeding exercise for children from one of Guyana’s most depressed communities, ‘Plastic City.’With the assistance of some of the members of the community, Mrs. Parvatan managed to feed more than 80 children and some adults as well.Mrs Parvatan also shared some other ‘goodies’ along with some clothing and educational material such as books, pens and pencils, among others.Children and PovertyThere was one child who ate some of his meal,Authentic NHL Jerseys, took some of his drink, then covered it and proceeded to wait for his book and clothing.When asked why he was not eating his food his response was, “I have a sister at home and would like to share it with her.”This was not an isolated incident. It was soon discovered that there were others who were choosing not to eat all of their food and share with family members who remained at home.In ‘Plastic City’ the sordid question about their future was once again raised given that the Minister of Housing and Water, Irfaan Ally,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, recently visited the area.This, the residents said, left more questions that answers. “The one thing we know for sure is that they plan to put all a we out from here….He tell we that we gat to fill a form but dem still ain’t tell we how they will help us to remove from here.”One man proclaimed that he wanted to leave. “No one would want to live in a place like this but I does live here because I ain’t got a choice…I can’t afford to pay de money they calling for a house lot.”He explained that he, like all of the other ‘Plastic City’ residents, would appreciate if the government could work out a way for them to make small payments over a period of time.Prior to the visit by the Housing Minister, People’s National Congress Reform Member of Parliament, Mervyn Williams,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, during the 2009 budget debates,NFL Jerseys 2018, had told the House that the silence continues to prevail on the issue of Plastic City.He also pointed out that when he reminded the House the previous year about the dire situation at Plastic City, the Minister of Human Services and Social Security,Cheap Jerseys From China, Priya Manickchand, visited and personally distributed some school uniform vouchers.Williams retorted, “That was the extent of the government’s intervention as far as Plastic City was concerned.”He, at that time,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, pointed out that there was no known effort at relocating those who are conspicuously vulnerable to health and other risks.”He said that he was hopeful that the 2009 budget would have provided for the allocation and development of land, specifically for these citizens.“I expected that provision would have been made to assist with and facilitate their relocation….I expected that provision would have been made for the regularisation of the others and for providing them with the basic necessities of life….Alas, Plastic City the forgotten place has not found favour with the government despite my reminder.”

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0