Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Outlet McDoom [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Vso    時間: 2018-1-14 11:13     標題: NFL Jerseys Outlet McDoom

An employee of a popular seafood company was stabbed to death last night in a bitter fight that has also left one of his assailants with an almost severed left foot.The dead man’s name was given as Mark Solomon called ‘Tantie’, 36,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, of 154 Non Pareil Street, Albouystown,NBA Jerseys From China, who was pronounced dead on arrival at the Accident and Emergency Unit of the Georgetown Hospital around 19:30hrs.Dead: Mark SolomonDetails of the incident were sketchy,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, but according to the dead man’s co-workers it stemmed from an altercation earlier yesterday.Kaieteur News understands that Solomon and his assailant worked together at Pritipaul Singh Investments (PSI) at McDoom on the East Bank of Demerara.Solomon only began working at PSI about a month ago, switching from the Nobel House Seafoods.“All we know is earlier this boy and he (Solomon)…some talking they had in de wuk place. De boy must be cuff he to he mouth,Wholesale Jerseys,” said an employee, who added that Solomon immediately left for home.The employee was not too sure if Solomon did go home or waited outside the workplace until his assailant emerged.The employee said that he was inside when a phone call came into the workplace that there was a big commotion outside.Eyewitnesses said that they saw Solomon in a confrontation with two men and they somehow ended up on the eastern side of the East Bank Demerara Public Road.The melee continued into Middle Street, McDoom,Cheap NFL Jerseys, where Solomon apparently received his fatal wounds. He was reportedly stabbed in his left side neck and right side chest.“I ain’t know wha happen out pon de road but by de time I come out, I hear dey juk he (Solomon) good,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and people put he in a vehicle and carry he to de hospital,” the employee told this newspaper.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0