Board logo

標題: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-1-18 16:32     標題: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys

Swearinger wouldn't expand on their dialogue, either.
"The biggest thing on him is, of course,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, player safety," Fox said.
Welker was leveled by Swearinger soon after catching a short pass over the middle with just seconds remaining in the second quarter. Swearinger drew an unnecessary roughness penalty for the hit on Welker, who has a history of concussions and wears a bigger helmet to further protect his head.
DENVER (AP) — Broncos receiver Wes Welker suffered a concussion after taking a hit to the head from Houston defensive back D.J. Swearinger in a preseason game Saturday night,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
Asked to elaborate on his conversation, Manning said,Wholesale Jerseys From China, "I can't."

Still,Wholesale Jerseys, Manning was none too pleased. Welker had 73 catches for 778 yards and 10 TDs last season. He missed the final 3? games after sustaining his second concussion in a three-week span.
"I'm obviously concerned about Wes and never like to see him come out of the game with a potential blow to the head,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap," Manning said.
"I won't put that in a headline. That is a Hall of Fame quarterback. I respect him," Swearinger said. "There are some fine lines with hits. I could have tried to go low,cheap nfl jerseys, but he ducked his head. I went with his shoulder. What am I supposed to do?"
Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was livid with Swearinger and gave him an earful after throwing a 29-yard TD pass to Emmanuel Sanders just before halftime. Manning ran down the field and muttered something to Swearinger, which earned the QB a taunting penalty.
Denver coach John Fox said Welker won't return to the field until he goes through the league's concussion protocol.
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-18 16:42     標題: Stitched NFL Jerseys

"They're probably in and affecting the quarterback 15 times a game in one way, shape or form," Sparano said. "That's pretty consistent."
Doing it without a key starter certainly won't make it any easier.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Trying to stop Denver's pass rush tandem of defensive end DeMarcus Ware and linebacker Von Miller would be a tough challenge for the winless Raiders under the best circumstances.
Barnes started five games at left guard in 2013 and spent this past offseason there before moving to right tackle just before the start of the regular season.

"It compounds the situation in a lot of ways," Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano said Thursday. "Khalif really hasn't played inside this year. He has played inside in the past."
While Barnes has plenty of experience at the position, moving him inside takes away a key component of Oakland's plans to slow down Ware and Miller. When he's not starting, Barnes frequently lines up on the outside as an extra tight end to help block.
"Like I told Menelik, these are the games that make your name," Penn said. "That's how I got my name out there, shutting down the best elite pass rushers coming up in my career. I'm going to get both of them for sure. They find a way to get to quarterbacks so we have to find a way to keep them off of him."
Ware and Miller are the eighth pair of teammates since 1982 to have at least eight sacks apiece through the first eight games of a season.
Sparano has declined to rule Jackson out,Wholesale Jerseys Outlet, though at this point it seems unlikely he'll play.
Still,Wholesale Jerseys, the Raiders would feel much better about their prospects if Barnes was available to help on the edges against Miller and Ware. The duo has combined for 17 sacks,Nike NFL Jerseys China, with Miller's nine being second in the NFL only to Justin Houston of Kansas City, who has 12.
Rookie left guard Gabe Jackson remains sidelined with a knee injury and is likely to miss a game for the first time this season. Khalif Barnes, who started the first four games of the year at right tackle, has been practicing at left guard in Jackson's absence.
Left tackle Donald Penn said Miller and Ware are among the best in the business.
It figures to be the toughest test yet for an Oakland offensive line that has held up fairly well in pass protection. Quarterback Derek Carr has been sacked only eight times while the Raiders have given up nine total — tied with the Broncos for the fewest in the NFL this season.
Menelik Watson took over in Week 6 when Barnes went down with a quad injury,Cheap Jerseys Online. Now both are likely to be in the lineup when Oakland attempts to snap a 14-game losing streak that dates to last year,Wholesale China Jerseys.
Notes: CB Carlos Rogers (knee) and backup Chimdi Chekwa (hamstring) remain sidelined. TE David Ausberry (foot) is also out. ... PR TJ Carrie (ankle) was limited in practice, as was DE Justin Tuck (knee). ... WR Kenbrell Thompkins was not at practice because of personal reasons.
"Khalif's kind of been a jack of all trades for me since I got here so that doesn't really bother me," Sparano said.
Jackson,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Oakland's third-round pick this year, has started every game so far as a rookie. He was hurt late in the fourth quarter of last week's 30-24 loss in Seattle.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0