Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys China as a corporate body [打印本頁]

作者: Fpblbt17    時間: 2018-1-20 13:40     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys China as a corporate body

In order to determine the extent of City Hall’s financial discrepancies, an internal audit process has commenced. It will see financial documents for a number of years being scrutinised.This is according to City Mayor, Hamilton Green, who revealed that while the recently disclosed Auditor General report focused on 2007 it is believed that the mishandling of the municipal financial resources significantly exceeded that period.At a recent meeting with staffers, Mayor Green said that Internal Auditor, Ms Una Williams, had revealed that even in 2006 she had detected some startling inconsistencies in some financial documents.Mayor Green said that while Ms Una Williams fulfilled her duty when she presented the information to Town Clerk, Ms Beulah Williams,Cheap Jerseys Supply, the Town Clerk declined to address the matter, even choosing to render it insignificant.Deputy Mayor Robert Williams said that the Council, as a corporate body, observed as far back as 1997 the inadequacies of the Treasurer’s Department including un-audited reports dating back to 1987.And in an effort to address the situation, the Auditor General’s Office was invited by the Mayor by way of letter dated January 13, 1997 to support the engagement of a private consultant.According to the Deputy Mayor, the Auditor General in a letter dated February 13, 1997 noted that Council’s Financial Statements were fundamentally flawed and in a grossly inadequate state and thus requested as a matter of urgency,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, that Council deal with the situation with promised support.Mr Williams said that in 1998 the Council sought and obtained from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) the attachment of a Consultant, Mr David Hall, under a special programme to review the operations of the entire Treasurer’s Department and provide recommendations.After this was done, Mr Williams said that a report was submitted and recommendations approved at a statutory meeting of May 4,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 1998.He pointed out that some of the recommendations which were approved were brought to the attention of Council on August 7, 1998 which was due to the inordinate delay of the Administration to implement them.The Council in 2002 then ventured to engage the services of Sandar V. Jones Associate in an Institutional Strengthening Programme signed on March 28, 2002 and including among other things an assessment of the Treasurer’s Department.The report, Mr Williams said, formed part of the overall submission for the programme by the Consultant, but no change was effected.In 2005,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, after constant complaints by the Finance Committee, Council recruited the services of another consultant, Lynch Associated Limited, to ensure that the Treasurer’s Department was in a position to satisfy the requirements of the Auditor General in the preparation of Financial Statements from 2001-2005.The resulting report was again approved by the Council for implementation, Mr Williams added.He said that Council each year for at least two subsequent years sought the intervention of the office of the Auditor General in order to ensure that procedures for accounting for the New Year were in order.In essence he said that it was the assistance of the Auditor General’s office that aided the Council’s preparation of its Budget during the highlighted years.According to Williams, the municipality had engaged intense measures to streamline the operations and capabilities of the department to deliver its mandate in keeping with established practices that are deemed consistent with the municipal by-laws.However, it was after the Auditor General was invited to engage a special investigation covering the period January to December 2007 that immense discrepancies,NFL Jerseys Cheap, implicating both the Town Clerk and City Treasurer Roderick Edinboro,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, were detected.They have since been sent on leave, pending further investigations.In order to uncover any suspected prior discrepancies Green said that the council will be thoroughly scrutinising its documents.He is of the belief that attempts were made recently to tamper with evidence which could reveal how vast the problem is.Reports last Saturday suggested that the office of the Internal Auditor was broken into.According to City Mayor Hamilton Green, based on information arising from the investigation, he was informed that the lock was tampered with.He disclosed that the office houses all documents reflecting the financial status of City Hall, some of which were instrumental in the compilation of the recently disclosed Auditor-General Report.And even as the process con
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-1-20 14:34     標題: wholesale nfl jerseys

Ball later sustained a groin injury that could prove a serious setback for the second-year pro.
The Pro Bowl tight end caught Peyton Manning's 500th touchdown pass Sunday in Denver's 41-20 win over Arizona.
"I give both of those men a lot of credit for helping me improve as a quarterback," Manning said.
"Man, sometimes it's just good to be lucky,Wholesale China Jerseys," Irving said. "I felt like I was right there in his hip pocket and then he just started running with the ball."
He also caught a lot of flak from Cardinals coach Bruce Arians for his chop block that send Arizona defensive end Calais Campbell out with a sprained MCL that will keep him out a few weeks.
Demaryius Thomas had a 77-yard TD but it was nullified by Julius Thomas' chop block on Campbell when left tackle Ryan Clady was about to engage him.
"Don't give me a full tackle for that," Manning said. "Give me like a half. I barely grazed his leg."
CAMPBELL'S HANDS: Before he got hurt, Campbell was having a memorable afternoon. The 300-pound defensive end snatched Manning's screen pass to a wide-open Montee Ball and rumbled toward the end zone before Manning tripped him up at the 5.
Manning joined Brett Favre in the NFL's most exclusive of clubs with his 500th touchdown toss, then added three more, including two that covered 31 and 86 yards to Demaryius Thomas.
Other takeaways from the Broncos' big day that sent the Cardinals from the ranks of the unbeaten:
McManus had touchbacks on all eight of his kickoffs but his field goals were an adventure. He was good from 44 yards, wide left from 53 and then made a 41-yarder that bounced off the left post and through the uprights.
Demaryius Thomas set a franchise record with 226 yards on eight catches,wholesale nfl jerseys, beating  Shannon Sharpe's mark of 214 yards set against Kansas City in 2002.
FIRST TD: After Stanton was knocked from the game on a hard hit by Von Miller in the third quarter, Logan Thomas came in. On his third series, he threaded a pass through linebacker Nate Irving's grasp and into the arms of Ellington for a stunning 81-yard score that made it 24-20.
"It's a dream that I've always had since I was a little kid so it's awesome to have the opportunity and to have the first touchdown of my career,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online," Thomas said. "But at the same it was equally as bad to have a loss."
After getting his touchstone touchdown — a 7-yard dart to tight end Julius Thomas — out of the way early, Manning helped Demaryius Thomas and Wes Welker make history, too.
"I've been coaching for 37 years, it's the dirtiest play I've seen," Arians fumed. "It was a flat chop block and put him out of the game. I know John Fox, great coach and great guy. Somebody has got to answer to that. A fine isn't going to do it,NFL Jerseys China, when he's going to miss three or four weeks, on a blatant chop block."
His 86-yarder tied Manning's career high. He also threw an 86-yarder to Marcus Pollard in 2001 against the Saints,NFL Jerseys China.
Arians didn't have a lot to be happy about Sunday as he watched his defense surrender 568 yards, the most they've allowed since 1973. That also was the Broncos' best offensive output ever.
Welker's seven receptions moved him past Rod Smith for the most catches in NFL history by an undrafted player. He has 854, five more than Smith caught for Denver between 1995-2006.
MANNING'S MILESTONE: Manning's 500th TD throw came in his 244th career regular season game, 49 fewer games than it took Favre, the only other member of the NFL's most exclusive club. It came against two of his mentors: Arians, who was his first QB coach in 1998, and Cardinals assistant head coach Tom Moore, who was his offensive coordinator during his 13 seasons in Indy.
Plus, fill-in quarterback Drew Stanton left with a concussion,Wholesale Jerseys China, cornerback Patrick Peterson sprained an ankle and the Cardinals (3-1) saw the Broncos (3-1) make historic play after historic play.
GOOD, BAD, UGLY: Brandon McManus provided fodder for both his supporters and detractors in his first game since the Broncos decided to stick with him and release Matt Prater 72 hours before his suspension ended.
DENVER (AP) — Julius Thomas was lauded in one locker room and lambasted in the other.

Welker's record-breaker came on the last play on the first half, something Manning called "kind of a ha-ha moment for scouting, for not

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0