Board logo

標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-2-12 23:43     標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap

"I don't know if I want to stand here every day just walking off the field and evaluate the performance," Pettine said. "Sometimes you think one thing and you get in and watch a tape and your opinion changes completely."
General manager Ray Farmer also reiterated that Manziel is not facing any off-the-field distractions,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — A look at Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel's day at training camp.
"I'm a black shoes, black socks guy myself,Nike Air Max 2018," Pettine said.
JOHNNY'S SHOES: Manziel took the field in a pair of bright yellow Nike cleats before he switched into some less-vibrant orange ones. Browns coach Mike Pettine said players must wear team-issued gear,Authentic Jerseys From China.
"He's made his mistakes and that's that," Farmer said. "Our focus now is what happens on the field. He's focused,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet Uk, he's committed on football. He's doing his thing here in the building and we're excited about where he's at."
SEEING JOHNNY: Fans simply can't get enough of Johnny Football. The crowd along the sideline cheered after the rookie completed his first few passes of the day, and after practice, he approached fans waiting for an autograph accompanied by a "John-ny! John-ny!" chant.

COACHING JOHNNY: Pettine wasn't ready to offer his opinion of Manziel's uneven practice.
BEING JOHNNY: On the field, it was a tougher day for Manziel. He was inconsistent during team drills,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, lofting and underthrowing multiple passes. But he did fire some impressive bullets,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, stepping up in the pocket to connect with wide receiver Charles Johnson and throwing a pass down the middle to wide receiver Miles Austin that resulted in a diving grab.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0