Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Supply [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-2-13 18:23     標題: Cheap Jerseys Supply

One quarterback comes off a superb opener, the other off a mediocre performance.
In the Broncos' 19-13 home victory against Baltimore, Manning was 24 for 40 for a meager 175 yards and no touchdowns with one interception and a 59.9 rating.
The Chiefs manhandled the Texans in Houston with Smith going 22 of 33 for 243 yards and three touchdowns in the first half. His passer rating against J.J,Wholesale China Jerseys. Watt and company was an outstanding 118,Air Max Zero Sale.6,Air Max 2018 Shoes.
The switch heading into Thursday night's Broncos-Chiefs matchup in Kansas City is that the Chiefs' Alex Smith had the big game,NFL Jerseys From China, and Denver's Peyton Manning struggled.

"I'm sure offensively I speak for a lot of guys that we certainly want to play better. I feel like that Thursday probably couldn't come soon enough," Manning said.
"I think for us the one thing is win the division," Smith said. "That's the focus, right? ... We've got a chance against the division champions at our place,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, so it starts with this week."
Indeed it does.
CHIEFS, 24-23
Nor could it come quickly enough for the Chiefs, who are eager to build off their impressive start by further establishing their credentials against Denver (No. 3,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, AP Pro32). The Chiefs (No. 9, AP Pro32) are 3-point favorites, yet another change to recent trends in this AFC West series, which dates back to the AFL when the Chiefs were the Dallas Texans.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0