Board logo

標題: http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Lione [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-2-16 12:44     標題: http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Lione

Not having Folk might have come into play on a fourth-and-3 for the Jets from the Jaguars 25 in the first quarter,Wholesale Jerseys China, when New York went for it rather than try for a field goal. Decker caught a 15-yard pass, setting up the first of Ivory's two TD runs — with this one putting the Jets up 14-3 with 43 seconds left in the opening quarter.
The Jets (5-3) couldn't do anything on the ensuing possession and were forced to punt — but Jacksonville's Nick Marshall fumbled it and Kellen Davis recovered, giving New York the ball at the 25.
Jason Myers made it a one-point game at 14-13 late in the third quarter with a 39-yard field goal.
With time winding down before halftime, New York curiously ran on three straight plays and then got just a 31-yard punt from Quigley that put the ball at the 50 for the Jaguars with 26 seconds left.
"I've got to get rid of the ball or take off and run or do something,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys," Bortles said of the turnover. "It's the kind of play that lingers."
"We just didn't finish it,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic," Bradley said. "You look back on it, a lot of these were self-inflicted, the turnovers and the penalties at inopportune times. We did it to ourselves."
"I think we put up a ton of yards, did a lot of good stuff," Bortles said. "It's the plays you missed out on that you think about at night."
Blake Bortles was 24 of 40 for 381 yards and two touchdowns, including a 20-yard pass to Bryan Walters with 2:16 left for Jacksonville (2-6), which was coming off a bye-week break. But Marcus Williams came up with his second interception of the game on Jacksonville's next possession.
But in the end, the Jaguars were done in again by critical errors in their 13th straight road loss, the longest active streak in the NFL.
With the play, Hurns increased his franchise record to six straight games with a TD reception.
"I took my eyes off the ball," Marshall said. "It's a simple thing. Fundamentals, you've got to be fully signed on, and I wasn't on that play."
NOTES: The Jaguars' previous road win came on Dec. 1, 2013, at Cleveland — the longest active skid in the NFL. ... Hurns had five catches for 122 yards and Allen Robinson caught six passes for 121 yards. ... Jaguars DT Michael Bennett left with a strained hamstring.
Ryan Fitzpatrick threw two touchdown passes while playing with a torn ligament in his left thumb and Ivory ran for two scores as New York ended a two-game skid in a ragged performance by both sides.
But the Jets are dealing with some new key injuries. Kicker Nick Folk was lost to a strained right quadriceps during pregame warmups and was replaced on kickoffs and field goals by punter Ryan Quigley, who made all four of his extra-point attempts. Folk will have an MRI on Monday.
The Jaguars were driving in the fourth quarter after a 27-yard catch by Marcedes Lewis and a 45-yard run by T.J. Yeldon brought the ball to the Jets 10. But after a holding call on Jacksonville, Calvin Pace had a strip-sack of Bortles and recovered the fumble.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Gus Bradley preaches "consistent never-ending improvement" to his young Jacksonville Jaguars.
The third-year coach saw glimpses of that, even though the New York Jets pulled out a messy 28-23 win over his team Sunday.
Three plays later,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Brandon Marshall made a diving grab in the back of the end zone for a 20-yard touchdown that made it 28-16 with 2:41 left.
Fitzpatrick appeared to have no issues with his thumb, which was injured last week at Oakland. He finished 21 of 34 for 272 yards, including touchdowns to Marshall and Eric Decker.
Bortles hit Allen Hurns for 20 yards and then found him again streaking away from Cromartie for a 30-yard touchdown that made it 14-10 with 14 seconds remaining in the second quarter.
Chris Ivory's 1-yard touchdown run with 2:02 left in the third quarter gave the Jets a 21-13 lead after Jacksonville had cut New York's advantage to one point,wholesale jerseys.
"I'd like to be up telling you we can learn lessons from wins,Jerseys NFL Cheap," Bradley said. "We've got to learn these lessons from losses as well."

"We won," Jets coach Todd Bowles said. "That's the biggest thing. Obviously, there were some sloppy things that we've got to clean up."
Center Nick Mangold left with a neck injury, cornerback Antonio Cromartie had a thigh injury and safety Dion Bailey has an ankle injury.
The banged
作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-2-16 13:41     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Amendment

Speaker of the National Assembly, Raphael Trotman, viewing the matter of the four stalled Local Government Bills as one that can “brew unwanted tension”, has written the President in an effort to seek solutions.Trotman penned President Donald Ramotar saying that the matter is placing “undue strain” on the Parliament Office. In that correspondence,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, the Speaker urged the President to use his “good offices” to expedite the process of Assenting to the Bills.The Speaker stated “I am prepared to meet with you at anytime to discuss the matter with a view to ensuring early assent.”The President hasn’t since responded,Nike Air Max 2018 Shoes, but Trotman told Kaieteur News that he is expecting to hear from the Head of State soon.The four Local Government Bills, essential for the holding of Local Government Elections,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, were passed in the National Assembly since August,Cheap Jerseys, 7. This year marks 19 years since the last Local Government Elections were held in Guyana.The House approved the Fiscal Transfers Bill, the Municipal and District Councils (Amendment) Bill, the Local Government (Amendment) Bill and the Local Government Commission Bill. This was after a 12-year period of attempting to reform the process.Local Government Minister, Ganga Persaud, piloted all four of the Bills and while government supported the pieces of legislation, it attempted to amend at least two of the Bills.The Bills were presented to the House after it emerged from a Special Select Committee, which is chaired by APNU’s Basil Williams and where the Opposition holds a majority.Trotman in his letter stated that he has received several inquiries from Members of the National Assembly on the status of the Bills. He noted, “I have been urged to make inquiries of your Excellency as to your Government’s position on these very important Bills as there are conflicting views and opinions emanating from various quarters of your Government… As indicated previously when I had cause to write to you about two Bills that have been passed by the House that awaited your Assent, I am of the firm belief that the framers of our Constitution intended for all Bills to be assented to within twenty-one days of them being presented for Assent, and this, in my considered opinion,Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sale, includes and anticipates, the process of examination by the Chief Parliamentary Counsel, who incidentally, in this instance, was present during the consideration of the work of the Special Select Committee that examined the Bills, and is therefore familiar with the amendments proposed and approved by the House.”In the letter, Trotman also stated, “I, with the greatest of respect,Nike Air Max 98 Gundam For Sale, wish to state that I can think of no plausible reason why these Bills that emanated from your Government would not find favour with your Excellency. I am aware that there were several amendments that were discomforting to the Government, but these issues were largely addressed during the debate following the presentation of some counter-amendments proposed by the Minister for Local Government, and accepted by the House.”Meanwhile, the Bills are with the Chief Parliamentary Counsel, Cecil Dhurjon. Dhurjon is stationed at the Ministry of Legal Affairs.The constitution has provided the President with a 21-day period for his assent to a Bill. The President has to act on or before those allotted days have elapsed and has the right to withhold his assent and return it to the National Assembly. If a Bill is not assented to, it remains ineffective.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0