Board logo

標題: Brian Campbell Jersey [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-2-17 20:35     標題: Brian Campbell Jersey

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Lovie Smith's defenses pride themselves on rushing the quarterback and forcing turnovers.
McCown, a career backup who signed with Tampa Bay as a free agent, was coming off his best season as a pro in throwing for 13 TDs versus one interception filling in for an injured Jay Cutler in Chicago a year ago.
On Sunday, he was 22 of 35 for 183 yards and two TDs. Much of his production came after the Panthers built a 17-0 lead midway through the third quarter.
With Newton cheering on his teammates from the sideline, Anderson completed 24 of 34 passes with no interceptions and one sack. The one-time starter for the Browns and Cardinals threw TD passes of 5 yards to Greg Olsen and 26 yards to rookie Kelvin Benjamin.
The Buccaneers didn't do either well enough in losing 20-14 to the Carolina Panthers in their debut under Tampa Bay's third coach in five years.
NOTES: The Bucs lost G Logan Mankins midway through the second quarter with a knee injury. ... The Bucs rushed for 102 yards, but more than half of that came on fullback Jorvorskie Lane's only carry. McCown scrambled for 27 yards on three attempts.
"This is not what we planned on. Even when you think there's going to be growing pains, there are still things you don't plan for," quarterback Josh McCown said. "I'll own this one."
The defending NFC South champions played without injured Cam Newton, but it didn't matter with backup Derek Anderson filling in nicely for the two-time Pro Bowl quarterback.
"He wasn't very happy about it. He wanted to play so bad,Alexander Mogilny Jersey, in the worst way," Rivera said. "The one thing the doctor stressed to me was that if we could create one more opportunity, he'd be that much healthier. That was the decision."

"I made a couple bad decisions that hurt our team and put us in a bad situation. It's things that I can clean up and get better, so there's no need to focus on anybody else. ... Those are things I can correct, and we'll get better as we move forward," McCown said.
"I prepared all week like I was going to start," he added. "I had a plan in mind,Jordan Shoes For Sale, what I was going to do against different coverages, and went out there and tried to execute as best I can."
The Panthers sacked McCown three times and intercepted Smith's hand-picked quarterback twice, both times on ill-advised throws.
The 10th-year pro had appeared in just four games and attempted only four passes over the previous two seasons playing behind Newton, who had started 48 consecutive games before learning Saturday night that coach Ron Rivera intended to sit him.
Despite rallying with two late touchdowns,Air Max 90 Black And White, it was a sloppy debut for the Bucs (0-1). The defense applied little pressure on Anderson and failed to force a turnover.
"We talk about the turnover ratio, and we talk about everything that went wrong throughout the game," Smith said. "And at the end we had a chance to intercept a ball, were down three points and could have gone in for at least a field goal,Jerseys Wholesale, and we (dropped) it."
"That's not exactly how we wanted to start the season. ... We didn't do too many things right," Smith said.
And the offense, one of the worst in the NFL a year ago, showed few signs of improvement until midway through the fourth quarter.
Newton was held out because of a rib injury suffered during the preseason, giving Anderson his first start since 2010 when played for the Arizona Cardinals.
Olsen finished with eight receptions for 83 yards, while Benjamin had six for 92 yards. Roman Harper and Antoine Cason had Carolina's interceptions,NFL Jerseys Outlet, and the Panthers limited Bucs running back Doug Martin to 9 yards rushing on nine attempts.
Carolina's defense did its part, too.
"I've been through a lot of different things. I haven't been out there in four years. Just to play a solid football game and get a win was big for me," Anderson said.
The Bucs got the ball back trailing by a field goal with 1:36 to go. But Kuechly, the 2013 NFL Defensive Player of the Year — forced Rainey to fumble after a short reception on the next play, spoiling any hopes for a comeback.
Luke Kuechly had one of Carolina's three sacks and forced a fumble that set up Graham Gano's 33-yard field goal in the final minute. The Bucs pulled within 17-14 on McCown's TD throws of 19 yards to Chris Owusu and 6 yards to Bobby Rainey,Wholesale Jers

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0