Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-3-5 01:40     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Wright hasn't thought about trying to avoid the worst record in the NFL. At this point,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, pride is on the line along with a chance at a second home win.
Whisenhunt gave the Titans the weekend off after their latest loss,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 21-13 at Jacksonville last Thursday night. They returned Monday and will practice Tuesday and Wednesday with the morning off Thursday for Christmas.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans find themselves keeping company with Tampa Bay for the NFL's worst record at 2-13 with one game remaining.
The Titans wrap up this ugly season Sunday hosting AFC South champ Indianapolis needing a win to snap the league's longest current skid of nine straight games. The Buccaneers host New Orleans. The Titans have the edge for the top draft pick overall, though they need several games to go their way to keep it unless they lose and Tampa Bay wins.
None of the Titans care what draft pick the franchise might land. The players know this roster will be changing as first-year coach Ken Whisenhunt tries to fix a team already assured of its worst season since 1994 no matter what they do against the Colts (10-5),Jerseys From China.
No offense, Buccaneers, the Titans want to stay out of the league basement.
"We got one last chance to do something," Walker said. "I think it's going to show a lot of what type of guys we got when we go out there and see how we play. I'm pretty sure the coaches and the personnel (staff) upstairs are looking to see who's still going to be here."

The losses have piled up to 13 of 14.
"We haven't won in a long period of time," Griffin said. "We haven't won in the month of November, and we haven't won in the month of December, so a win right now I think would make everybody feel a little bit better."
"It's already one of the bad records in the league, but I mean we just want to win,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018," Wright said. "We just want to win, we're not worried about the record at this point."
This season has been bad,China Jerseys For Sale, but tight end Delanie Walker said at least it has felt short compared to the 2012 season when he was with San Francisco and the 49ers reached the 2013 Super Bowl.
"Exactly," Titans defensive tackle Jurrell Casey said Monday. "That's the whole goal right now."
Wide receiver Kendall Wright said he isn't sure what practice will look like. The Titans have 15 players on injured reserve, and Wright played himself last week with a broken bone in his right hand. Whisenhunt is hoping a couple of injured Titans such as left tackle Taylor Lewan and quarterback Zach Mettenberger might be able to practice some.
Safety Michael Griffin said they've already heard changes are coming, and nobody ever is really safe in the NFL — especially not on a team that hasn't had a winning record since 2011. So the Titans themselves are focusing on a win,cheap jerseys, something they haven't gotten since Sammie Hill blocked a field goal Oct. 12 against Jacksonville.
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-3-5 01:50     標題: Nike Shox Gravity

The team said in a statement Monday that LoCasale,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, who joined the Raiders in 1969 and retired in 2003,NFL Jerseys Cheap, had passed away. No cause of death was given.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Al LoCasale,NFL Jerseys From China, who spent more than three decades as Al Davis' confidant with the Raiders, has died. He was 82.
LoCasale,China Jerseys For Sale, one of pro football's most colorful figures — like his boss,Jerseys From China, Davis — spent 50 years in the sport. He was an executive with the American Football League when it was born in 1960,NFL Jerseys China, working for the Chargers, and also was the first personnel director for the expansion Cincinnati Bengals before joining the Raiders. LoCasale also was one of the foremost historians on the AFL.
"The Raiders are saddened by the passing of longtime executive assistant Al LoCasale, whose relationship with the organization spanned more than three decades," Raiders owner Mark Davis said. "He is an integral part of our history and he helped articulate the mystique of the Silver and Black. Our thoughts are with his family at this time."
作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-3-5 04:11     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys Tota Mangar

Even as moves are being made to improve teachers’ education, an innovative tactic being employed by the Ministry of Education is to reduce the time in which graduates of the Cyril Potter College of Education (CPCE) are able to complete the Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Education (B.Ed) at the University of Guyana (UG).Previously, completing the programme spanned a period of seven years, but according to Project Coordinator of the Guyana Improving Teacher Education Project (GITEP), Tota Mangar, moves have been made to reduce the time to four years.This, according to him, would translate to the trainee teachers undertaking two years of the Associate Degree in Education (ADE) programme at CPCE and another two years to complete the B.Ed at UG.Tota Mangar, GITEP Project CoordinatorIn fact, Mangar disclosed during an interview with this publication yesterday,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, that the University is set to accept the first batch of the CPCE ADE graduates into its B.Ed programme when the new academic year commences next month.He explained that the move was prompted by the concerns of education officials, over the years, in relation to the length of time it takes to train a teacher to the level of the B.Ed.In the past,Wholesale Jerseys, he explained, trainee teachers had to undertake the Teachers’ Certificate programme at CPCE then return to their respective schools to work for two years,Cheap NFL Jerseys, then proceed to UG to do the one-year Certificate in Education programme before moving on to a four-year B.Ed programme.“In a way we have gone beyond that now,” said Mangar who disclosed that since 2011 moves were made by the Education Ministry, through GITEP, to introduce a two-year Associate Degree programme at CPCE which is so designed to allow students to move directly onto UG to complete the third and fourth year of the B.Ed programme.Mangar disclosed that the move is intended to phase out the Teachers’ Certificate programme and replace it with the Associate Degree, which is intense enough to prepare students for the B.Ed programme.However, although the avenue is available for teachers to complete training in a shorter period,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Mangar noted that teachers are not obligated to proceed to UG immediately after completing the ADE.“Teachers can go back into the school system after completing the Associate Degree or if they want they can continue the training…the option is there for them to choose.”And in order to cater to the advanced CPCE graduates, Mangar said that the University’s School of Education and Humanities,NFL Jerseys China, which is responsible for the training of teachers, has been tasked with revising its B.Ed programme.But despite the fact that the CPCE programme has been intensified, Mangar pointed out that the minimum five Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) subjects entry requirement to the tertiary institution has not changed.Currently, CPCE is in the process of registering a new batch of students who will benefit from the programme.But while the primary aim of GITEP is to put measures in place to ensure that a high quality of teachers are dispatched into the education system,Wholesale Football Jerseys, Mangar said that the project is also tasked with facilitating capacity building for the lecturers at CPCE as well.“Right now a number of staff members are doing Master’s and Doctorate programmes funded by the project.” Similarly, he said that the School of Education and Humanities has been mirroring the staff development moves at CPCE, whereby staff members there are earning online masters.
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-3-5 07:38     標題: Wholesale NBA Jerseys

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota has added another award to his collection.
The 6-foot-4 dual-threat quarterback led the 13-2 Ducks all the way to Monday's national championship game, but Oregon ultimately fell 42-20 to Ohio State.
He threw at least one touchdown pass in all 41 college games he played in at Oregon, starting in every one of his appearances.
The Heisman Trophy winner was honored with the Manning Award for the nation's top college quarterback Friday. The winner is determined by a vote from a panel of local and national media, as well as Archie, Peyton and Eli Manning.
In addition to the Heisman,Wholesale Jerseys US, Mariota has also won the Maxwell and Walter Camp awards for player of the year,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the Davey O'Brien award for quarterback of the year, Pac-12 offensive player of the year, and the AP Player of the Year award.
"I'll always be a Duck; very fortunate to be a part of that program," he said. "Now I'm looking forward to the next thing."
"Marcus has kind of I guess blossomed a little bit," Manning said. "Kind of quiet and reserved the first year — nothing wrong with that when you come all the way across the country to a camp. He does such a great job with the kids. Last year I think we had nine Pac-12 quarterbacks, so we had way more from the Pac-12 than any other conference, with Marcus leading the way."
Mariota spoke Friday to reporters via conference call from San Diego, where he is training for the NFL combine. It was the first time he had spoken publicly since Monday night's game.
Mariota set a Pac-12 and school record for total touchdowns this season with 58, including 42 via pass, 15 on the run and one touchdown catch. He also set the conference mark for career touchdowns with 136.
Mariota also addressed rumors that the Philadelphia Eagles may trade up from the 20th pick to get him in the draft. The Eagles are coached by former Oregon coach Chip Kelly.
Mariota announced Wednesday that he had decided to forgo his final season at Oregon and declare his eligibility for this year's NFL draft.
Archie Manning said Mariota had been to the Manning Passing Academy for three straight years.
Led by Mariota, Oregon finished No. 2 in this season's final AP rankings. Overall, the Ducks ranked third in the nation in total offense with an average of 547 yards per game. The Ducks' passing offense under Mariota was ranked 10th nationally with an average of 312.5 yards a game. Mariota's passer efficiency rating (181.7) topped the nation.
He's one of just four quarterbacks in FBS history to pass for more than 10,000 yards and run for more than 2,Cheap Jerseys China,000 in his career.
Originally from Hawaii, Mariota was a three-star recruit out of St. Louis High School in Honolulu. He and his family made the decision to go pro the day after the loss to the Buckeyes in Arlington, Texas.
"For me,Cheap Jerseys Supply, whatever teams wants me, I'd love to play for them," Mariota said. "Obviously with my relationship with coach Kelly, it would be a lot of fun to be a part of that offense and be a part of the team. But for me,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, any team that wants me to be a part of their club, I'm all for it. Whatever happens,Nike Vapor Max Plus, happens. And I'm looking forward to the process."

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0