Board logo

標題: Nike Vapor Max Plus Adam Harris [打印本頁]

作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-3-9 09:26     標題: Nike Vapor Max Plus Adam Harris

Speaker produces evidence that records not tampered withOpposition Parliamentarian Khemraj Ramjattan says that he will apologise to Parliament today over comments which appeared in Kaieteur News to the effect that the Parliament records were tampered with.Ramjattan said that he was prepared to make the apology after Speaker Ralph Ramkarran played for the benefit of the National Assembly, audio recordings of the January 11 Parliamentary Sitting when the Housing Minister Irfaan Ali was defending the government’s appeal to the House to approve $4 billion in supplementary budgetary spending for the Housing sector.Ramjattan quoted the Hansard (the verbatim parliamentary record) as saying that the Minister said “We are ready” to spend the money; however, Ramjattan claimed the parliamentary record was tampered with since it should have quoted the Minister as saying “We have spent it already.”But in the recording played in the House yesterday, the Minister in fact said “We are ready.” Ramjattan said he was therefore prepared to apologise to the parliamentary staff who are responsible for recording and editing Parliamentary debates.Ramjattan had reported his suspicion of alleged tampering to the Speaker on Monday.? The Speaker said the evening of the same day he requested the Clerk to investigate.In a statement he read out in the House, the Speaker said he therefore would have expected Ramjattan to await the results of the investigation before making a public allegation.The Speaker said that the staff at the Parliament Office was “deeply pained” at Mr Ramjattan’s allegation and said he expected both Ramjattan and Kaieteur News to make an appropriate statement given that the record was made clear.Mr Ramkarran said that the staff of the Parliament Office has shown dedication, commitment and integrity to the House” in all the nine years he has served as Speaker.Kaieteur News Editor, Adam Harris, said that he regretted the inadequacy of the reporter to present the kind of story for which Kaieteur News is known.“Kaieteur News apologises to the Speaker,Wholesale Jerseys, his staff and the National Assembly for publishing a report that contained an erroneous statement,Supply Cheap Jerseys,” Harris stated.While Mr Ramjattan said he was prepared to apologise for saying the Parliamentary record was tampered with, he was still prepared to defend the essence of his argument,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, namely that the money was already spent.He showed Kaieteur News Reference 156, Agency Code Number 45 in the 2010 Budget Estimates,China NFL Jerseys, which caters for the construction of roads and water distribution networks in areas such as Anna Catherina, Plantation Schoonord and Hope Estates and also for the provision of infrastructure for electricity at Onderneeming,Cheap NFL jerseys China, Section D Non Pareil and Hope Estate.According to the estimates the total project cost is $5.1 billion.Ramjattan’s point is that the estimates list the actual amount budgeted for this year as $680 million and the amount spent before 2010,Wholesale Jerseys, and therefore the amount “already spent,” as $4.3 billion.Ramjattan is expected to make his statement today before the House reconvenes for consideration of the 2010 Budget estimates.
作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-3-9 09:29     標題: China Jerseys Caribarena.com

Antigua,Sale NFL Jerseys, St John’s (Caribarena.com) – Antiguan authorities say that they seized a suitcase containing 1.1 kg of cocaine at the VC Bird International Airport on Tuesday.Officers of the Office of National Drug and Money Laundering Control Policy (ONDCP),Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, while conducting routine checks,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, observed a suitcase with no identification except for a green string.The suitcase was tested and found to be positive for cocaine. When checked,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, it was found to contain a package containing 1.1 kg of cocaine.Checks were carried out and it is believed that the suitcase arrived aboard a LIAT flight from Guyana. The drugs have an estimated street value of EC $155,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,406.68 (US$57,Soccer Jerseys From China,540).
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-3-9 11:15     標題: Nike Shox Gravity Black

SAN DIEGO (AP) — It's going to be vanilla vs. vanilla when the San Diego Chargers host the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday night,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Defensive coordinator John Pagano called it "a very unique situation we are in" to face the Cardinals twice in 12 days, even though the first one means nothing. "But it gives us a chance to really prepare for them" for the opener.
Second, these teams meet again in the season opener on Sept. 8, so they're not about to give anything away.
"That first play, get back out there, it will tell everything," Mathieu said. "I'm looking forward to that moment I get tested. I'm looking forward to that time when I get in a sticky situation where I have to use my brain."
The game will be blacked out on TV in Southern California. More than 9,000 tickets remained unsold at Monday's deadline.
Inside linebacker Kevin Minter, out since the opener with a pectoral muscle injury, also is expected to play. He is supposed to start alongside Larry Foote at positions held by Karlos Dansby and Daryl Williams a year ago.
Said Arians: "We'll go with a lot of young guys and see who can make the roster,Cheap Jerseys. They've had plenty of opportunities on special teams. Now it's an opportunity to play and show that you're than capable mentally and physically to do the job."
The fourth-round pick from Virginia Tech has a cannon arm but has had problems with accuracy and at training camp. Then in the opener against Houston, he completed 11 of 12 for 113 yards and a touchdown. Good numbers, even if they were against the third-string defense.
Rookie Logan Thomas will play the whole game at quarterback,NFL Jerseys China.
"You'll see on Thursday night," McCoy said.
Arians said Mathieu is "day to day," so it's not certain he will play. Mathieu is itching to do so.
Left guard Jonathan Cooper, the first-round draft pick who missed all of last season with a broken leg,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, has been sidelined with a turf toe he sustained in the preseason opener against Houston. He is expected to play.
Those who don't will be unemployed when the teams cut down to the final 53-man roster by Saturday.
As usual, coach Mike McCoy won't say which Bolts will start, although it's a good bet it'll be almost all backups.
"You stay generic," Arians said. "You want the young guys to be able to play fast anyway. It's a similar defense that we go against every day in training camp so it shouldn't be that big of a thing. We want our defensive guys to just play fast and we'll keep it as simple as possible."

"There is always some element when you are trying to conceal something. That is what's great about this sport is the mind games of what you are going to show and what you don't show," Reich said.
Then there's Tyrann Mathieu, who has made a surprisingly rapid comeback after tearing his MCL and ACL in 13th game last season.
For starters, there will be few,Cheap Jerseys USA, if any, starters on the field for the final exhibition game.
"Well, it will be a first for me, and I think for a lot of people," the coach added about playing the Cards twice in a row.  "We're going to have a plan going in on how we're going to play it."
"I've had a lot of years in the NFL and I don't think I've ever had this scenario,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," said new Chargers offensive coordinator Frank Reich.
Arizona coach Bruce Arians said starters, with a few exceptions, won't play.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0