Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap another member of the PTA [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-3-13 20:17     標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap another member of the PTA

–?? ?meet appalling physical conditions as school reopensWhile teachers across Guyana welcomed students yesterday at the beginning of the New Year, those at Uitvlugt Primary School had to send home over 375 students since the institution’s compound was filled with dirty water and surrounded by tall bushes, while parents complained of the presence of dangerous reptiles and wild animals.Members of the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) and parents yesterday expressed their concerns since they believed that officials have turned a ‘blind eye’ on the school,China Cheap Jerseys, as the compound “houses wild creatures and not students”. Reports are that the school has been in a deplorable state for quite some time.Fence-high bushes surround the school compoundWhen Kaieteur News visited the school,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the compound was flooded and surrounded by huge bushes. A dead snake was also seen hanging on the fence, with one parent indicating that it was the fourth one that had been killed for the day. “We done kill three this morning in the school,” a parent noted while explaining that a snake was once seen in one of the classrooms.All the classes yesterday were empty, entrances to the washroom were blocked with thick, mucky water and it was noted by one of the parents that several children already met with accidents due to the physical situation of the school.“My daughter skate and break her hand sometime back… this morning one child fell down,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,” a female parent said.This newspaper understands that the situation stemmed from a poor drainage system. Parents have refused to send their children out to school until the matter is sorted out.Coreen Baird, a member of the PTA, explained that the land around the school is low and when the rain falls, water would come in and surround the school, since only one side of the compound is guttered and that too is of no use since it is “stuffed and blocked up with other objects” which prevents the water from flowing into the canal.“No one does come to visit this school. Me and some other guys does come and chop down the bushes and weed in front because we got children coming here” Colin Paul,NFL Jerseys China, a parent, added.According to Simone Ifill, another member of the PTA, “We have made countless efforts to address this matter but all were in vain. We sent in a letter to the National Democratic Council,Cheap Jerseys China, we even speak to the Regional Education Officer, but all we get is sheer promises.”“It’s not like if the children are not performing,Jerseys From China, last year the school had one hundred percent passes at Common Entrance… with students qualified to attend the top schools in Georgetown.” Ifill emphasized.“Today the NDC is pumping the water out, if rain falls tomorrow it’s the same problem again,” lamented Navita Persaud, a parent of three.
作者: yueyrt1Hft    時間: 2018-3-13 21:10     標題: Cheap Jeseys NFL Richard Stewart

The preliminary inquiry into the Kaieteur News pressmen killings continued yesterday before Magistrate Nigel Hawke,China Jerseys, at the Georgetown Magistrates Court.Yesterday another witness, Ramchand Harripersaud, testified. He had testified when the preliminary inquiry was first being heard by Magistrate Gordon Gilhuys.He was one of those who survived the slaughter by hiding in a lavatory while his colleagues were being killed outside the door. He was cross examined by Police prosecutor Robert Tyndall.On trial for the murders of the five pressmen, Richard Stewart,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Shazim Mohamed, Chetram Persaud,Wholesale Jerseys, Eion Wegman and Mark Maikoo, are Dwight Da Silva, Quincy Evans, and “Nasty-man” a juvenile. Jermaine “Skinny” Charles,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, now deceased, had also been charged for the murders. He was killed in a confrontation with the police at Kuru Kururu last August.The pressmen were all killed at the Kaieteur News’ Eccles facility.After a number of adjournments over the past year, the PI recommenced a week ago. On Wednesday last Edgar Stewart and Cobeer Persaud testified to identifying their loved ones.Last week a male Lance Corporal of Police and three other relatives of the victims also took the witness box.The policeman gave evidence in chief about a caution statement which he reportedly took from Dwight Da Silva. He was cross examined by Attorney at law Compton Richardson.The Lance Corporal also told the court about his role in the investigation into the August 8,Wholesale Jerseys From China, 2006, slaying of the pressmen at Eccles,Cheap NHL Jerseys, East Bank Demerara.The rank was re-examined by the Police Prosecutor after the lawyer had finished questioning him.The preliminary inquiry had been placed on hold after Magistrate Gordon Gilhuys was involved in a shooting incident.A Police Inspector and a Corporal have all testified in the matter.Meanwhile Savatri Tarwattie, also known as “Lisa” is being asked to make urgent contact with Prosecutor Robert Tyndall at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-3-13 21:21     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Two weeks into his rookie season, Hicks could be close to his fellow inside linebacker for the foreseeable future.
He'll get his chance to fix his mistakes Sunday against the Jets,Nike NFL Jerseys China, sooner than he expected.
With inside linebackers Mychal Kendricks (hamstring) and Kiko Alonso (knee) likely out for Sunday's game against the New York Jets,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Hicks and Ryans are the likely starters in coordinator Billy Davis' 3-4 scheme.
"I knew my primary role coming in here was to be on special teams," Hicks said. "I wanted to work on that and get better every week. But it didn't mean I wasn't going to work on defense and be prepared in case anything happened."

"Overall, I thought I played pretty well for my first time out there," Hicks said. "I have high standards and there were some plays I left out there."
"I had heard the comparisons," Ryans said. "Then when I saw him play I noticed it even more. He is like me. There are times I'm watching film and see him out there and I'm like 'is that me, or him?'"
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The first advice Jordan Hicks received when the Philadelphia Eagles drafted him was to stay close to DeMeco Ryans.
The Eagles took Hicks in the third round even though they already had Alonso,Wholesale Jerseys, Kendricks and Ryans.
"I've tried to latch onto (Ryans),Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Hicks said. "First thing I was told was make sure you get to close to DeMeco. It was good advice. ... He's been a great mentor for me."
When he came out of college from Texas,Jerseys From China, scouts believed Hicks was similar to Ryans: cerebral like a coach on the field and built similarly in height and weight.
Hicks' first game was last week as both Alonso and Kenricks were injured. Playing just over one half in the loss to Dallas,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, he was credited with seven solo tackles and a sack and a forced fumble of the Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. Romo broke his collarbone on the play.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0