Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys China Dharamdeo Persaud [打印本頁]

作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-3-14 00:44     標題: Cheap Jerseys China Dharamdeo Persaud

Two youths are in police custody at the Mahaicony Police Station after chopping an overseas-based Guyanese and his cousin on the Mahaicony Branch Road, East Coast Demerara Saturday.According to Eddie Persaud,NFL Jerseys China, one of the victims who received a chop behind his neck that required 18 stitches, he has been in Guyana for the past week to conduct some business pertaining to a 30 acre plot of land he owns at “Chance, Mahaicony.”Persaud explained that more than a dozen cows were on the land when he decided,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, with the aid of another cousin, Dharamdeo Persaud, to chase them off and take them to the pound at the Mahaicony Police Station.He added that the cows belonged to one of his cousins and he had warned him several times not to allow the cows onto the property since they were causing severe damage to the land. Persaud said that while he attempted to take the cows to the pound he was confronted by two young men who asked him where he was taking the cows.“One of the little boys said I can’t take these cows or else it will be war, but he looked like a kid and I didn’t bother with him and continued doing my thing…Then about ten people come out on the road,China Jerseys, two were on horses. Then I felt a chop behind my neck.”He added that someone else also chopped his cousin on his hand. However, the two managed to escape and traveled to the Mahaicony Cottage Hospital where he,Soccer Jerseys China, Eddie Persaud, received 18 stitches. He then proceeded to the Mahaicony Police Station where he gave a statement and identified the perpetrators.“I confronted the person who chopped me and identified him to the police,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, and he shamelessly told the police that my cousin who was chasing the cows with me chopped me. I gave a statement to the police. Saturday night this same young man made a report to the police saying that I was going to kill him. These are the same people who are upset with me chasing the cows off the land.”Persaud claimed that another one of his relatives is trying to put in a prescriptive rights claim for the land, although his father in New York has the title for the land.“When I was at the station the police appeared to have an attitude with me and I later I learnt that a relative of one of the perpetrators has some influence at the station and even boasted that as long as a certain police sergeant at the station they have nothing to fear and can do as they please.”Dharamdeo Persaud said that it appears as if the police at the Mahaicony Police Station are clearly biased since they were even reluctant to hold the two lads in police custody even after he showed that he was injured.“These people relatives are saying that is war them want…We would like the authorities to take note of the way the police at the Mahaicony station are behaving towards something that is so serious,” Dharamdeo Persaud explained.The wound Eddie Persaud sustained to his neckOther residents in Mahaicony Branch Road are saying that the police are not carrying out their functions accordingly since persons in the area proclaim that they have connections with the police and cannot be touched.“The police at the Mahaicony Police Station are corrupt and biased in their actions,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, People have several reports at the station and if it’s against their friends or relatives nothing ever comes out of the story. People had to go to the High Court for them to release their cows,” another resident said.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0