Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-3-17 18:43     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply

Her path has come full circle.
Trask has avoided starting a Twitter account, though she does "lurk" and read from colleagues' feeds from time to time.
In late September, Trask began as a panelist on a new weekly all-women sports show "We Need to Talk," which airs in prime time on CBS Sports Network. She will participate in five episodes.
Davis died in October 2011, leaving a huge void for Trask. The Raiders' longtime chief executive officer, she resigned her position on May 11, 2013.
She warns her colleagues at CBS and others that when it comes to Oakland, "I often answer from my heart."
She and husband Rob, an investor, sold their home in the Oakland Hills earlier this year and moved back to Southern California and the same Venice Canals district where they lived during the Raiders' time in Los Angeles.
On the third anniversary of Davis' death on Oct. 8, Trask found it fitting the NFL approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills in the wake of the death of longtime owner Ralph Wilson in March. Davis and Wilson were dear friends, and "that was not lost on me."
Trask is working on a book. She is traveling regularly to and from New York for the CBS "That Other Pregame Show," spending as little time outside California as necessary.
She hits her home elliptical machine by 5 a.m. most days.
When Trask walked away from it all, she heard from former NFL greats — even some baseball Hall of Famers — and coaches who offered to guide her through how to make the transition to a new, non-football life.
"I'm asked so often,Nike Shox Gravity Black, am I still a fan of the team? Why wouldn't I be?" she said. "I worked for the team almost three decades."
"I think about him all the time," Trask said in a phone interview. "I'll think of him in a variety of contexts — something funny and I'll want to tell Al; something in the world, and I'll want to discuss that with Al."
"How to essentially do a paradigm shift," Trask said.
What does she miss most about the Bay Area? That's easy: the iconic Fentons Creamery. Next: friends and colleagues, and they understand.
She still gets her football fix every Sunday, now paying more attention to every team instead of primarily just the Silver and Black. There's an ice cream fix, too. That's a daily indulgence, and Trask is proud she had 15 pints in her freezer at once last week. A variety of brands and flavors, and — just as was her way as a top executive — she doesn't play favorites.
"You could tell that they had a mutual respect for each other," said 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, a one-time Raiders quarterbacks coach. "I was a very low-level person, but Amy always treated everybody well. She didn't just manage up to Mr. Davis. She managed down well and I always respected that about her. She's very sharp, always very detailed,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, very organized. She had a good presence about her and I always respected her."
"Absolutely once a day, sometimes more than once a day," she said. "There is no shame whatsoever about eating ice cream on a daily basis or multiple times a day."
But Trask wasn't away for long. By the start of the 2013 season she had landed as an analyst for CBS,NFL Jerseys China, taking on the terrifying new challenge of television. No, she never imagined this, and no, she doesn't plan to return to work for a team.
Trask, who first interned with the Raiders before later returning, became CEO in 1997 and was one of Davis' most trusted advisers. She earned a bachelor's degree from Cal in political science, then received her law degree from Southern California.
Former linebacker Bart Scott has helped Trask deal with the transition, even offering a supportive hand to hold under the table during the show.
Little did she know she would be weighing in on some of the NFL's biggest stories, from Ray Rice to Adrian Peterson.
Those who know her encouraged Trask to try something outside her comfort zone. But for someone who for years was a public figure — even if she could stay hidden in Raiders headquarters — that idea was hard to envision.
Most of all, she had Davis' trust as one of the most influential women in the NFL at a time there weren't many.

"I enjoyed being behind the scenes, below the radar screen," she said. "I am doing something now that is very frightening, and in fact I am facing my biggest fear."
Now 18 months removed from her almost three-decade stint with the franchise,Cheap Jerseys, Trask remains a loyal fan of the Raiders team she fell in love with as a college student at California-Berkeley.
The

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0