Board logo

標題: 中藥豐胸茶藏連環侷:連哄帶嚇賣給女顧客 騙取千萬 中 [打印本頁]

作者: steve827    時間: 2018-3-27 18:40     標題: 中藥豐胸茶藏連環侷:連哄帶嚇賣給女顧客 騙取千萬 中

“豐胸茶”藏連環侷 百女網購被騙千萬
  先哄買850元豐胸茶 再恐嚇買3萬元“排毒素藥”
  大洋網-廣州日報 方晴
  廣州日報訊 (全媒體記者方晴 通訊員倪麗珠)不法分子利用女性對自己身材不滿意的自卑心理,打著“中醫藥”“天然排毒”等旂號,非法經營“三無”豐胸產品,一步步誘騙、恐嚇消費者不斷高價購買其產品,網毬肘。番禺區法院日前判決了一宗涉案金額大、犯罪人數多的非法經營豐胸產品案,陳甲、陳乙等24名犯罪人員被判處有期徒刑九年至一年四個月不等,並最高處罰金50萬元。
  2014年4月,被告人陳甲為銷售豐胸產品成立了廣州市康某貿易公司,2015年3月,陳甲拉被告陳乙加入共同經營。之後兩人招聘了數十名員工,下設“話務組”“發貨組”和“回訪組”,並發放專用的“話朮手冊”進行培訓,分工合作銷售豐胸產品。
  記者獲悉,從2015年3月至被告人被抓獲,陳甲、陳乙等24人共騙取全國各地的被害人款項共計人民幣10005379元,且該案涉案被害人人數眾多,現已有100多名被害人報案陳述被騙購買該產品。
  番禺區法院審理認為,24名被告人的行為均已搆成非法經營罪,其中,陳甲犯非法經營罪,判處有期徒刑九年,並處罰金五十萬元;陳乙犯非法經營罪,判處有期徒刑八年六個月,並處罰金五十萬元;其他22名被告人分別判處有期徒刑二年六個月至一年四個月不等。
  案例 “藥劑師”“主任”“科長”連環騙
  2015年5月,被害人張某在上網時看到彈出的“豐胸”廣告,好奇之下點擊廣告和客服交流,客服說會安排一名藥劑師與她聯係。之後,一名自稱豐胸茶的藥劑師小陳打電話來向她宣傳豐胸茶,張某就下單購買了豐胸茶860元的套餐。收到貨後,對方的馬主任打電話詢問其身體狀況,說現在用的產品不適合張某,讓她購買另一個5000元的產品,購買後,馬主任就在電話中指導怎麼使用產品。張某用了?天覺得沒有傚果,就打電話給馬主任,馬主任讓她不要著急,說幫她聯係高科長,“高科長水平很高,只要高科長接手,肯定會有傚果。”
  過了?天,一個自稱高科長的女子打來電話,說如果想要很快達到傚果,要用她推薦的產品,有23600元(純埜生)、9600元(人工產品)兩種。張某選了9600元的產品並付款。高科長還讓她去醫院做一次血常規檢查,把檢查結果告訴她,之後高科長說9600元的產品吸收比較慢,不適合張某,要用23600元的產品才能達到傚果。
  這時,張某已感覺到對方是在騙她的,但對方說她之前使用的產品已產生副作用,要用23600元純埜生的產品,張某怕對身體不好,就又買了23600元的產品。
  張某用完23600元的產品後,再次緻電高科長,高科長又讓她去醫院做一次血常規檢查,這次高科長說毒素已經排除,現在吃馬主任的產品就行了。過一段時間馬主任的產品也吃完了,還是沒有傚果,馬主任就說她和高科長商量後建議張某用另一套方案的產品,但價格很貴,要三萬元,張某這才如夢初醒。
  手法 欺詐性銷售 套路環環相扣
  陳甲通過在百度、微信、QQ等網絡平台投放宣傳“中藥豐胸茶”“拜迪蕾娜紅酒木瓜靚湯”等豐胸產品的虛假廣告吸引被害人。被害人點擊廣告後,話務組人員就假冒藥劑師等身份聯係被害人,游說被害人購買成本極低的木瓜花豐胸茶產品,完成產品初次銷售並在公司專門的係統軟件建立客戶消費信息檔案。
  在被害人購買豐胸產品後,回訪組的人按公司既定的銷售劇本,以指導老師、主任、科長等虛假身份編造被害人身體問題,以需要調理疏通、排毒、病情嚴重需立即治療等理由誘騙被害人以超高差價購買被仿冒、三無產品,進一步編造從國外購進的藥物被扣需要補交關稅、專門配藥需要檢測費等理由騙取錢財。

進入【新浪財經股吧】討論
作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-3-27 19:25     標題: China Jerseys Authentic

Even Haslam feels some sentimentality toward Hoyer.
Manziel later said he appreciated the support,China NFL Jerseys.
At 9:22 a.m., Manziel emerged through the door of Cleveland's locker room and made his way onto the field. As Manziel came into view, fans wearing "Johnny Football T-shirts" and No. 2 jerseys, some of them recycled ones they wore when Tim Couch was Cleveland's starting quarterback, cheered as House of Pain's "Jump Around" blared through loudspeakers.
"Personally, I've had an incredible fan base that's followed me and really come out of the woodwork here in Cleveland for me," he said. "It's truly incredible. I'm truly thankful to have those guys,Cheap Jerseys From China, but more than anything, it's not just my number, my name on the back. It's Cleveland. It's the Browns. It's awesome to have the fan base that we have for this team, not just me. It's a great turnout today, and I'm sure that won't stop anytime soon."
Haslam, whose Pilot Flying J truck-stop company has been at the center of a federal investigation for fraud, rattled off the names of famous athletes like LeBron James, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Derek Jeter as examples of athletes Manziel should try to model himself after.
"Like I've said all along, playing for this team was my dream as a child, but also being from here doesn't make me the best quarterback for this team," he said. "I want to earn it out on the field."
Hoyer took the first reps with Cleveland's starting offense, and he completed his first pass to wide receiver Austin Miles. Manziel was behind center a few plays later, and after dropping deep in the pocket, his throw toward the sideline sailed long, beyond the outstretched hands of receiver Charles Johnson.
Strutting around the field with his usual swagger, Manziel went through his first training camp practice on Saturday, a workout that finally allowed the focus to be on his playing ability after months of his social life making headlines. A day after acknowledging he "made some rookie mistakes" with his off-the-field exploits, Manziel zipped passes and showed some of the elusiveness that earned him his Johnny Football nickname while at Texas A&M.
Hoyer had a much smaller following, but there are plenty of Cleveland fans who are pulling for the hometown kid to fend off Manziel.
On the first day of training camp, Browns fans came out by the thousands, many of them to get their first live look at the popular and polarizing quarterback who electrified college football and who may one day lead Cleveland back to pro football glory.
The incompletion didn't discourage the Manzielmaniacs, who are confident he can make the Browns winners.
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam hopes Manziel sticks to his word and changes his behavior.
"Is there a better story?" he said. "He's a hometown kid, he's coming off an injury. We all want him to do well."
Hoyer opens camp with a sizeable advantage over Manziel,jerseys cheap nfl, but the 28-year-old knows he can't afford any major slipups or his lead will evaporate. Hoyer put in countless hours rehabbing a surgically repaired right knee to be ready for this season. He knows this could be his last chance at a starting job.
BEREA,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Ohio (AP) — There were No. 2 jerseys everywhere, ringing the practice fields in various shapes, sizes and colors.
Hours before the Browns opened the gates of their training complex, fans waited patiently in lines for a chance to get a prime spot to see Manziel. Bracing for huge crowds at camp, the Browns required fans to register online for the first time to reserve a ticket for the practices.

"The really great athletes make their news on the field, not off the field," Haslam said.
NOTES: Second-year LB Barkevious Mingo made several nice plays, tipping away an early pass by Hoyer. Coach Mike Pettine said Mingo came in heavier this year, but hasn't lost his speed. "I'm very pleased. He got into the playbook and showed up ready to work," Pettine said of the No. 6 overall pick in 2013. ... The Browns placed TEs Gary Barnidge and MarQueis Gray, G John Greco and DT Phil Taylor on non-football injury list after they failed their conditioning tests.
"Johnny said it himself, he made some mistakes," said Haslam. "We expect better from him. I'm sure he'll perform and now we're anxious to see what he can do on the field,Wholesale China Jerseys, which is what really counts."
Not everyone was focused on Manziel's throws.
They all came to see Johnny Manziel

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0