Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-3-31 21:29     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Whisenhunt brought in defensive coordinator Ray Horton, who's using a hybrid 3-4 scheme, and he couldn't be too happy even with the sloppy conditions. The Titans, who pulled their defensive starters after the Packers' second offensive series,Cheap Jerseys, allowed 90 yards rushing in the first half.
Jackie Battle scored on a 7-yard touchdown run with 5:02 left, and the Titans rallied to beat Green Bay 20-16 on Saturday night in the preseason opener for both teams.
Not so much for the fans. The biggest cheer of the game came early in the second quarter,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, when rain finally eased up for the first time in nearly two hours. But heavy rain returned late in the first half and stuck around most of the third quarter.
Jake Locker played only the first quarter and was 1 of 2 for 5 yards. He bobbled a snap, though he recovered. He could have left with the score tied except Maikon Bonani missed the 33-yard extra point after Greene's 13-yard TD run. Whisenhunt wanted to see Locker do more work in the pocket before finally deciding to pull him.
"We probably didn't do quite as good as we'd like there with the number of times we had the ball on the ground and with the drops," McCarthy said. "To play in this environment was an incredible experience for our team."
Rookie Zach Mettenberger made up for two turnovers in the fourth quarter by completing all three passes for 71 yards to set up Battle's go-ahead touchdown for Tennessee's first lead in a preseason opener played mostly in a pouring rain. Whisenhunt said it was the worst weather he's coached in, though he once played in uglier conditions.
"A lot of things we had planned went out the window with the rain, so for nothing else it was a good opportunity to work on that," Whisenhunt said. "We learned a lot about ourselves and what we have to do to prepare for that. Those aren't conditions you generally replicate or practice."
Matt Flynn started for Rodgers and was 5 of 10 for 49 yards playing most of the first half. He left with the Packers leading 7-6 thanks to James Starks' TD capping the opening drive. Starks played only the first series in place of Lacy,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and he finished with six carries for 49 yards.
NASHVILLE,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Tenn. (AP) — The Titans made Ken Whisenhunt a winner in his coaching debut in Tennessee in a wet,Wholesale Jerseys, sloppy game where the best decision might have been Packers coach Mike McCarthy scratching Aaron Rodgers before kickoff.
Scott Tolzien simply lost the ball out of his hand trying to pass midway through the third quarter, then he grabbed the jersey of Titans linebacker Brandon Copeland holding until he could recover his fumble. Tolzien then found Chris Harper for a 38-yard pass, and rookie Rajion Neal, who played at the University of Tennessee, capped the drive with a 12-yard TD run early in the fourth quarter.
"Physically it's just one of those weird games," Flynn said. "You can't really go back and critique your mechanics, and receivers can't really critique their routes too much because it was a sloppy game."
After Neal's touchdown run was reviewed, the Packers sent the offense out a 2-point conversion pass that failed. The TD was taken off the scoreboard with some thinking the TD had been overturned.
Notes: Titans LB Zach Brown didn't start the game for what Whisenhunt called punishment for violating a team rule,WBC Jerseys. Zaviar Gooden started instead inside next to Wesley Woodyard.
With quarterbacks having trouble holding onto the ball, McCarthy had to feel good about his pregame decision to scratch not only Rodgers, but also Eddie Lacy along with eight other Packers. McCarthy said he just wanted to get his other three quarterbacks work in a game Rodgers would have played only a series in anyway.
"I never played in a rain like this," Locker said. "This is definitely the hardest rain I've played in to this point."
Whitehurst took over for the first series of the second quarter with rookie Taylor Lewan, the No. 11 draft pick overall, taking over at left tackle for veteran Michael Roos. Whitehurst was 10 of 15 for 94 yards.
The sloppiness wasn't limited to players on the field.
The Packers fumbled five times, losing only one. Tennessee lost one of three fumbles.
Davante Adams fumbled a punt in the first quarter that led to the Titans' first touchdown, a 13-yard run by Shonn Greene, who's had two arthroscopic surgeries in the past year on his right knee. Rookie Bishop
作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-3-31 21:30     標題: Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale Mahaica

The Commissioner of Police wishes to express great concern over the recent fatal accident at De Hoop,Authentic Jerseys From China, Mahaica,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, ECD,Jerseys NFL China, which claimed the lives of six persons.In a press release issued yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the commissioner said that while he empathised with the family of the driver of the mini-bus at his demise,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, all Guyanese must be gravely concerned at this wanton destruction of lives by another reckless driver and supported more or less by a drunken truck driver, who when tested by breath analysis scored 242 micrograms above the legal limit (alcohol).The Police Force urged all right-minded and right-thinking Guyanese to call on drivers of public transportation vehicles who are speeding and indulging in the reckless use of the roadways to slow down and stop; and in addition to report on these drivers.The Police Force said it will give support to all who provide such information so necessary to reduce the wanton loss of lives on our roadways.“Amazingly,Wholesale Jerseys China, there are some who support the activities of these reckless drivers and they should bow their heads in shame,” the police press release stated.The Force called on all to renew our pledge to make the roads safer during National Road Safety Month since “the life you save may be your own.”
作者: Fpblbt17    時間: 2018-3-31 21:57     標題: Cheap Jerseys From China CANU

Crashed CANU vehicle…The Customs Anti Narcotics Unit (CANU) is not divulging any information in relation to an accident involving one of the entity’s vehicles which occurred on Sunday morning last. When contacted,Cheap Jerseys, the acting Head Oswald Massiah would only state that he was not aware that an unauthorized person was driving the vehicle,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, but declined any further comment.“I will not say anything on the accident, let the same sources who gave you the information give you all you need,” Messiah said.The wrecked CANU vehicle Meanwhile this newspaper has since established that sometime after 21:00 hours on Sunday, a man went to the Madewini Police outpost and reported that he was earlier in the day driving his vehicle PHH5757 and was involved in an accident and his vehicle got a ‘scratch’. The man promised ranks there to return with additional information on the accident but never did.In addition,Cheap Jerseys, after this newspaper published the story,Wholesale China Jerseys, the vehicle, which was parked in front of a mechanic’s home at Mon Repos Agriculture Road, has since been removed and is now tucked away in the yard of the said mechanic’s home.On Sunday morning last,NFL Jerseys Cheap, a CANU rank and another man were returning from the airport after dropping off Head of CANU James Singh,wholesale jerseys, when the vehicle turned turtle.The two men received minor injuries. The vehicle which crashed in Soesdyke was immediately towed away from the scene and taken to the aforementioned mechanic shop on the East Coast of Demerara.This newspaper was reliably informed that at the time the vehicle was being driven by a man who was not authorized to do so.
作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-4-1 00:29     標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China

Here are other things to watch for Sunday:
The Eagles say that's more of a knock on the Giants and other teams in the NFC East.
ROOKIE RECEIVERS: Odell Beckham Jr., the Giants' first-round pick,Cheap Jerseys Store, returned from a hamstring injury to make his NFL debut last week and caught the go-ahead TD vs. the Falcons. Jordan Matthews, a second-round pick, has fit nicely into Philadelphia's offense as the starting slot receiver. He has 19 catches for 176 yards and two touchdowns.
"I'm very excited," Williams said. "It's going to be my first start. I don't think I have to do anything differently. I think it's going to be a good chance to get lathered up early in the game,Wholesale Jerseys Online, rather than later."
The trash-talking will be settled on the field Sunday night when the Eagles (4-1) host the rival Giants (3-2) at Lincoln Financial Field.
"I'm going to continue to give our guys an opportunity," Foles said. "We can't be afraid to throw the deep ball. I'm not afraid of throwing the deep ball. I've always liked throwing the deep ball. I've always liked letting loose. You can't let the start of a season not being good at it, scare you away from it."
"Definitely no love lost," Giants defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka. "It is what you live to play for when you are a little kid. These are the games that you want to be involved in because you know they are going to be remembered. Not just for a year or two, but remember them for years to come."
BIG BLUE DEFENSE: While Eli Manning and the offense are clicking, New York's defense has been solid during its three-game winning streak. The Giants have forced 10 turnovers in the past three games and allowed an average of 17 points. They held the league's top-ranked offense to just 15 percent conversions on third down last week in a 30-20 win over Atlanta.
Playing this game in the prime-time spotlight only magnifies the rivalry between the teams.
"Obviously they were the best team in our division last year," Rolle said. "They finished 10-6. That's an awesome record for any team in the NFL. I said what I said. Division was weak, in my opinion. That doesn't discredit Philly under any means. If they want to take it that way, then so be it."
The All-Pro running back is too busy trying to figure out how he went from NFL rushing champion to averaging 2,Cheap Jerseys.9 yards per carry.
Antrel Rolle says Philadelphia won a weak division last year.
LeSean McCoy, who used to engage in verbal jousting with former Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora, didn't want to this week.
"I didn't hear too much about what they've been saying," McCoy said. "Antrel has talked a lot over the years, but he's a good player. I'm confident with my group. We're 4-1. We're doing something right. We'll see Sunday night."

CORNER SWITCH: Eagles defensive coordinator Billy Davis insists starting cornerbacks Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher aren't to blame for the team having the 29th ranked pass defense a year after allowing the fifth-most yards passing in league history. Davis has no plans to move nickel cornerback Brandon Boykin outside or bench either starter for Nolan Carroll,Cheap Jerseys Outlet.
Last year,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Foles was 19 for 43 for 692 yards, 10 TDs and only one pick on similar throws. Foles has been working behind a makeshift offensive line that's missing two starters after one returned last week. But the biggest difference is the absence of three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson, who was released in the offseason.
"I can break down every play that they had and tell you multiple other people that had a breakdown on that play," Davis said. "So over and over again, you look at a series of events on a play that hurt us that led to it, but not one individual player. I have complete confidence in our corners, I really do. And I watch every play of every snap of practice, obviously, and I know everybody wants to pin it on them, but I'm telling you, that's not where the issue is all the time."
RUNNING BACK SHUFFLE: Rookie fourth-round draft choice Andre Williams replaces the injured Rashad Jennings for the Giants. Jennings was fourth in the NFL with 396 yards rushing before hurting his knee. Williams ran for 65 yards against the Falcons, including a 3-yard TD that sparked a comeback.
GOING DEEP: Nick Foles has struggled to complete passes of more than 20 yards,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, going 6 for 31 for 195 yards, four TDs and four interceptions.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0