Board logo

標題: Alexander Nylander Jersey [打印本頁]

作者: QlzgrN5C    時間: 2018-4-1 20:00     標題: Alexander Nylander Jersey

McCown was pleased for the rookie.
Bills Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas wasn't impressed by his former team's offensive output midway through the second quarter. Thomas posted on his Twitter account that the starting offense "should play the entire game."
"It's good to get him in the end zone, legitimately this time, and let him feel good about that," said McCown, who went 13 of 16 for 112 yards and an interception in playing the first half. "It's good that a guy you picked that high, you want to see him, just like our offense, come together and move forward every week."
NOTES: Bucs coach Lovie Smith announced starting linebacker Jonathan Casillas was left home because he violated team rules. Smith said Casillas would rejoin the team Sunday. ... Bills receiver Marquise Goodwin (neck), tight end Lee Smith (toe) and safety Da'Norris Searcy (stinger) were hurt in the first half and did not return. ... Tampa Bay S Bradley McDougald did not return after hurting his knee. ... DT Alan Branch did not play after he was arrested earlier Saturday for drunken driving.  State police say Branch was arrested at about 2 a.m. in the town of Cheektowaga after officers noticed Branch vomiting out the driver's side door of his vehicle.

"I don't think any of us are happy," coach Doug Marrone said. "When you play poorly, you should get booed. I don't have any problems with that."
"I talked to Clinton and I said, 'How are you going to score one before me?" the first-round pick said. "And then, luckily,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I got in."
"I was telling everybody I was going to redeem myself, and I did," said Evans,Cheap Jerseys China, who had three catches for 44 yards
Williams' touchdown was the starters' first after being limited to four field goals on their previous 18 possessions.
The EJ Manuel-led offense spent much of the first 30 minutes sputtering, and was booed off the field at halftime. Buffalo managed just 82 yards and six first downs through eight first-half possessions, and never got beyond the Bucs 43.
The announced sold-out crowd that came to get its first glance at the $130 million in renovations at Ralph Wilson Stadium also got a look at a team that still needs plenty of polish,China NFL Jerseys.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans had even more motivation to score once he saw defensive tackle Clinton McDonald return a fumble for a touchdown.
Discipline was an issue, too. The Bills were flagged three times over a five-play stretch. Add in Jackson being stopped for a 5-yard loss, and it led to Buffalo facing one third-and-40.
McDonald returned a fumble 17 yards for a touchdown, Evans and quarterback Josh McCown hooked up for a 24-yard touchdown. And running back Doug Martin scored on a 1-yard plunge as the Buccaneers (1-2) broke the game open by building a 24-0 first-half lead.
"We still got a lot of things to improve on,Cheap China Jerseys, but this is a great dress rehearsal for us all to see on defense," McDonald said. "Our defense played lights out tonight."
Jackson was particularly fired up during the first half, and held an impromptu offensive huddle on the sideline.
For Evans, selected seventh overall, the touchdown also made up for the one he had taken away a week earlier in a 20-14 loss to Miami. That's when a 42-yard touchdown catch was erased by a replay review which showed he fumbled at the 1.
Buccaneers first-stringers on offense and defense were far too much for the slow-starting Buffalo Bills in rolling to a 27-14 preseason victory on Saturday evening.
The game started sloppily, with the teams combining for three turnovers in the first quarter. Then came McDonald's fumble return midway through the second quarter that put Tampa Bay ahead 17-0.
The Bills (1-3) continue to take steps backward.
Manuel struggled, completing nine of his first 18 attempts for 67 yards,Cheap Jerseys Free, with two turnovers.
Bills starters did finally reach the end zone for the first time this preseason. But it came against the Buccaneers' second-stringers on two third-quarter possessions,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys.
"Obviously, we can't be happy with that," Jackson said. "But at the same time, we can't let that define who we are. It's a preseason game that we didn't look well in. We have to go out and make some adjustments and continue to move on."
With Buffalo facing first-and-20 at its 22, Adrian Clayborn burst around the left si
作者: Emjfwoc5    時間: 2018-4-1 20:28     標題: Cheap Jerseys

Gordon met with league officials in New York on Aug. 4 to appeal his suspension. As the days past, there was growing speculation he might not be punished to the letter of the collective bargaining agreement. But Henderson sided with the league's initial ruling after an exhaustive process.
The team has vowed to do all it can to help and support Gordon. During training camp, owner Jimmy Haslam said the team never considered cutting him.
"I'd like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, the Cleveland Browns organization and our fans," Gordon said in a statement. "I am very disappointed that the NFL and its hearing office didn't exercise better discretion and judgment in my case. I would like to sincerely thank the people who have been incredibly supportive of me during this challenging time, including my family, my agent, my union, my legal team,cheap jerseys from china, and the Cleveland Browns staff."
While he's out, Gordon, who served a two-game suspension for a drug violation last season, will need to pass drug tests, comply with treatment and apply for reinstatement with Commissioner Roger Goodell before he plays again. Gordon could possibly return inside a year if he stays clean.
Gordon didn't help his cause with two legal issues as his case dragged on. He was charged with drunken driving after his arrest in Raleigh, North Carolina, on July 5. In May, he was stopped for speeding in Strongsville,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Ohio, and one of the passengers in his car was cited for marijuana possession.
It's been taken away.
Gordon's on his own.
The Browns had feared for months this would be the outcome, and now that it's official, the club will have to somehow make up for the league-leading 1,646 yards, 18.9 yards per catch and nine touchdowns Gordon produced last season.
Browns general manager Ray Farmer expressed some disappointment at the decision,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but said the team has no choice but to move ahead without Gordon.
In the meantime, Gordon is not allowed to practice with the team, attend meetings or other club functions.
The NFL, though, came down hard on Gordon, who must now pay the price for stepping out of bounds.
The Browns have known Gordon could be banished for some time and they've been eager for a resolution to his case,Cheap NFL Jerseys, which hung over their training camp. He continued to practice and played in Cleveland's first three exhibition games.
The Browns learned Wednesday that Gordon's indefinite suspension by the NFL has been upheld and he will miss at least 16 games for another violation of the league's substance abuse policy. A repeat drug offender, Gordon had appealed the penalty,Cheap NHL Jerseys, hoping it would be reduced so he could play this season.
As he awaited word from the league, Gordon was noticeably different. He dropped passes and seemed detached during an exhibition game in Washington. Recently, he posted a photo on Instagram of himself on the practice field catching a pass from rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel. Gordon captioned the photo, "Only place I can find peace."
CLEVELAND (AP) — Josh Gordon's wait is over, and so is his 2014 season. Now the star wide receiver's career is in peril.
The Browns took a risk in selecting Gordon in the 2012 supplemental draft, forfeiting a second-round pick to take the speedy 6-foot-3, 225-pounder who failed at least three drug tests in college for marijuana abuse.

There was speculation the league might go softer on Gordon following the public outcry after Baltimore running back Ray Rice was suspended for two games on a domestic violence charge. Instead, the league put Gordon on the sideline for all 16 games and will wait to see how he behaves before deciding whether to let him back.
"While we may have strong feelings on the timing and the process of this decision, we have also consistently communicated that we will focus on what we can control in our day to day approach,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," Farmer said in a statement. "Right now that is preparing our team for the 2014 season and at the same time, supporting Josh however we are able under NFL guidelines during his suspension."
Gordon fought the suspension by hiring attorney Maurice Suh to represent him at the appeal hearing. Suh, who had successfully gotten a suspension reduced for Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman, argued that Gordon tested positive for marijuana due to secondhand smoke. Gordon's representatives also said test results of hi

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0