Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale [打印本頁]

作者: Jwlxuk8t    時間: 2018-4-8 23:26     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale

NOTES: LB Barkevious Mingo made the day's biggest play,Jae Crowder Jersey, picking off a pass by Hoyer tipped at the line by Jacobbi McDaniel and returning it nearly 50 yards. "I would've tackled him first of all if it weren't a scrimmage," Hoyer joked. Cracked Mingo: "I would have dropped a shoulder. It's all fun and games." ... Pettine said starting free safety Tashaun Gipson is expected to be back at practice next week after suffering a "relatively minor" knee injury during Friday's practice. ... Gordon did not return from New York, where his appeal hearing will continue Monday.
Manziel made some plays with his legs and rocket arm. Shaking off a sloppy start on his first series, he scrambled from trouble and completed two passes by firing completions into tight windows. He had a touchdown pass dropped and had another TD ruled out of bounds on a play that may have been reversed by instant replay.
Hoyer is doing all he can to hold off Manziel, but without Pro Bowl wide receiver Josh Gordon on the field,WBC Jerseys 2017, he doesn't have a dependable first option.
Earlier this week, Manziel said his biggest challenger isn't Hoyer but Cleveland's offense. He's made strides, but not enough of them to pass Hoyer just yet.

Manziel went 3 of 7 for 14 yards, and had two carries for 18 yards.
Hoyer left somewhat satisfied with a day dominated by Cleveland's defense.
Pettine was asked if he would characterize the QB competition as being closer than when camp opened.
"There's no gap that I'm looking at right now," he said. "It's know the playbook, know everything. There's still so many little things here and there that can throw a play and change a play, a defensive look. That's stuff that I wasn't used to. Now I'm seeing it, adjusting, learning. That's what I'm doing is learning."
On his second drive, Manziel made a crisp 14-yard completion to rookie Willie Snead to convert on fourth down.
Cleveland's rookie quarterback, whose electrifying scrambles and how-did-he-do-that passes made him a college football superstar,Wholesale Jerseys, showed off some of those dazzling and daring skills as the Browns took a short trip south of their training camp to scrimmage at the University of Akron's InfoCision Stadium.
"Some good, some bad," Manziel said of his performance. "I thought we moved the ball after the first drive pretty well and then I was told we had a 16-play drive on the second drive, which is good. We're keeping the chains moving. It was nice."
Later,Atlanta Hawks Jerseys, he showed touch on a pass into the back corner of the end zone to tight Gary Barnidge, who didn't clearly get both feet down inbounds. On the next play, he rifled a pass underneath that bounced off wide receiver Charles Johnson's chest.
Manziel worked exclusively with Cleveland's second-team offense, but it's possible he'll get some reps with the starters next week as the Browns prepare for their exhibition opener Saturday in Detroit.
"I wouldn't say that," he said. "When camp began, Brian was the No. 1 because we had to have someone out there with the ones, but they were truly competing against each other. At some point, we will mix the units. It's all part of our evaluation process."
Manziel and Brian Hoyer took their quarterback battle into the public and in front of 20,673 fans, who didn't see much offensive scoring — there were two field goals and two defensive touchdowns — but got a chance to see Johnny Football in the flesh.
And on the field,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Manziel may have tightened the competition to be Cleveland's starter.
Also, when tight end Jordan Cameron "banged" his shoulder and was removed from the scrimmage, Hoyer found himself without another primary target.
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Johnny Manziel was back in his element: on campus, in a stadium on a Saturday.
Nothing spectacular, but steady.
Browns coach Mike Pettine didn't want to analyze every pass until he watches videotape, but he felt both QBs were efficient in moving their respective units.
Manziel was greeted with a loud ovation when he took the field with Cleveland's second-string offense. His first three plays, though, were met with a few groans. He fired his first pass out of bounds on a busted play and then got backed up by a false start. His second pass was overthrown and he scrambled out of bounds for 5 yards.
"I think you're always evaluating yourself, and you're always trying to get better," he said. "It will be good to get
作者: Peujxp8f    時間: 2018-4-8 23:36     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Davis spent most of 2012 and 2013 on the practice squad. He has completed 180 of 284 passes for 2,001 yards with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions this season.
"He didn't have his best half," Fisher said of Davis. "He missed some opportunities and had a couple bad decisions. Sometimes you're going to have a hard Sunday."
ST. LOUIS (AP) — St,Cheap NFL Jerseys. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher indicated Monday he has no plans to replace quarterback Austin Davis despite a fourth-quarter meltdown by the offense in Sunday's 31-14 loss at Arizona.
Just 75 seconds later, Davis fumbled as he was hit by defensive end Kareem Martin. Antonio Cromartie returned the bobble 14 yards for a score.
The Rams (3-6) held a 14-10 lead and the ball with just under 10 minutes left before Arizona rallied for three scores in a span of 3:42.
"We're going to hang in there," Fisher said. "He's working real hard. We'll see where it goes."
Although he played well at times, Davis has struggled mightily in the second half of late. He's thrown four interceptions returned for touchdowns, all in fourth quarters.
Davis,Cheap Jerseys Online, who began the season as the No. 4 quarterback, came on in relief of an injured Shaun Hill in a 34-6 season-opening loss to Minnesota.   A Southern Mississippi product, Davis started the last eight games and has posted a 3-5 record.
Hill is now healthy. But Fisher is going to stick with Davis for the time being,NFL Jerseys From China.
The turnovers turned the tide.
"He's disappointed,NFL Jerseys China, but he'll bounce back," Fisher said,

Fisher was pleased with the Rams' effort Sunday prior to the fourth-period collapse,Cheap Jerseys Store.
"I thought we did a lot of good things defensively" Fisher said. "It was a winning effort,Cheap Jerseys Free."
Davis threw an interception that was returned 30 yards for a score by cornerback Patrick Peterson with 5:13 remaining. That pushed the Cardinals' lead to 24-14.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0