Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Clearance [打印本頁]

作者: Emjfwoc5    時間: 2018-4-30 22:48     標題: NFL Jerseys Clearance

Williams did endure an injury-riddled 2014 season though, appearing in just six games while rushing for 219 yards and zero touchdowns. The 32-year-old Williams,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who, twice rushed for at least 800 yards since his 1,100-yard 2009 season, was released by the Panthers in March to save salary cap space and soon after signed a two-year deal with the Steelers.
LATROBE,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, Pa. (AP) — DeAngelo Williams is used to splitting carries.
Just don't call the Pittsburgh Steelers' running back a backup. The way the Carolina Panthers' career rushing leader sees it, there will be plenty of work to do alongside Steelers star Le'Veon Bell.
Williams is anticipated to fill in as the feature back for at least the first two weeks of the regular season while Bell serves a suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy. It stems from a DUI arrest and drug charges — cited for marijuana possession — when Bell and Blount were pulled over on their way to a team flight for a preseason game in Philadelphia last August.
"I like DeAngelo a lot, he's a power runner," Pouncey said. "He runs like himself and doesn't copy anybody else. You can really appreciate that in a running back. He's going to get us some extra yards."
"I got a lot of tread left on the tires and I don't have as many miles," Williams said. "For those running backs,Cheap Jerseys, I feel bad for them, but I don't consider myself as one of those backs."
Williams insists he's focused on more than just the first two games of the season.
"He's a veteran guy and he's savvy," Bell said. "He's going to go out there and work, and he's going to compete. He's seen everything, so it definitely helps me out.
"All my career has been me and Jonathan, so I haven't been taking the crash and burn hits," Williams said.
"I kind of got up their back a couple times and I was like 'get out of the way,' I'm not a shifty as Le'Veon," Williams said. "They were like 'you're more downhill than we anticipated.' In Carolina, it's one cut and go. That's all I've ever known and it's how I'm going to continue to play."
Williams,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, a first-round draft pick in 2006, spent his first nine seasons in Carolina,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, where he held just about every significant rushing record in Panthers history. He teamed with Jonathan Stewart in Carolina to form one of the best backfield tandems in the NFL as the two, in 2009, became the first set of teammates in league history to each rush for at least 1,100 yards in the same season.
They feel Williams is their man.
Center Maurkice Pouncey doesn't think production will be an issue after blocking for the 5-foot-9,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 215-pound bruising running back.
NOTES: Several Steelers didn't practice or weren't able to finish on Saturday, including Ryan Shazier (lower back), Jarvis Jones (bicep), Shamarko Thomas (shoulder), Josh Harris (shoulder) and Ross Scheuerman (left Achilles). Head coach Mike Tomlin didn't know the extent of the injuries.
Pittsburgh, after a failed attempt last year with veteran LeGarrette Blount, desired a seasoned back to take some of the workload off Bell, the 23-year-old All-Pro, who finished second in the league with 1,361 rushing and 2,215 all-purpose rushing and receiving yards last year.
It helps the Steelers, too.
It's the only way Williams knows how to run, and he isn't about to change 10 years into his career. But it will serve as a nice change of pace for Bell and the Steelers.
"I'm ready to carry the load for 16 games and then playoffs and then the Super Bowl," Williams said. "Once I get in there, my production can't drop off and once (Bell) is out there, the production has to keep up or they're going to get somebody else in there."
作者: hunikieSuv    時間: 2018-4-30 23:24     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China however

GEMS Theatre Productions will stage ‘For Love of Aidana Soraya’ at the National Cultural Centre from May 14, next.The play, by Guyanese Ronan Blaze, is a “tour de force” for Guyana’s theatre. It confronts head on, the ever-present challenge of the doctrinaire teachings of two of Guyana’s major religions, the Hindu and Muslim faiths, as they impact, in a real life drama, on the lives of a family who have intermarried.Every Guyanese, whether Hindu,Cheap Jerseys, Muslim or Christian, should see this intensely human drama, the producer, Gem Madhoo-Nascimento has said.The play delves into the frailty of human beings torn between their commitment to religious tradition and practice and their abiding love for each other and encourages people to reach beyond the religious and racial barriers, which so frequently divide people and nation.The Play is also directed by Gem Madhoo-Nascimento and features the very best of Guyana’s actors, notably, Richard Narine,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, Sonya Yarde, Ajay Baksh, Nazim Hussain, Dimple Mendonca, Rajan Tiwari, Michael Ignatius, Kirk Jardine, Sherry Ann Dyal, Howard Lorrimer, Godfrey Naughton, Derek Gomes and Zaheer Abbass.The Play is set in a small mixed Hindu, Christian and Muslim village called Elysee, existing in the author’s imagination, somewhere in the countryside of Guyana.Jonathan, played by Ajay Baksh,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, who is Hindu, is faced with the trauma of his young Muslim wife, Aidana Soraya,NFL Jerseys China, played by Dimple Mendonca, who is dying of cancer and is determined to fulfill her wish to be buried in her family plot in the Islamic cemetery next to the village Mosque.But both the Hindu and Muslim communities have been hostile from the very beginning, to the marriage and are opposed to her being buried in either the Muslim or Hindu cemeteries.Jonathan’s Uncle, Sohrab, played by Richard Narine,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, an elder of the Muslim community and himself once married to a Hindu whom he forced to become a Muslim and has lived to deeply regret after she died, passionately embraces Jonathan’s wishes and eloquently takes up his cause.Imam Kassim, played by Rajan Tiwari, is, however, reluctant, to agree to the burial, whereas, the Hindu Pandit, Nehal, played by Zaheer Abbass, is prepared to offer burial of Aidana Soraya in the Hindu cemetery. But the Hindu extremists in the village are ready to violently oppose any such idea.Doctrine confronts reason. Accusations and threats fly fast and furious and in one of the most telling lines of the Play, Elder Sohrab declares,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “we are our own instruments of torture”.The Premiere performance will be preceded by a cocktail reception. Tickets are $2,500.

歡迎光臨 香港BS咭討論區 (http://bschkfc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0