yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2479
用戶失蹤天數 2155
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 16:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A two-year-old child was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation where he was rushed around 13:30 hrs yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, minutes after he fell through the flooring of his grandparents’ two storey Buxton, East Coast Demerara home.The incident occurred at Lot 82 Sideline Dam, Buxton. Kaieteur News understands that little Sean Junior Robertson fell through the flooring of the upper flat of the property and landed some 13 feet on the muddy dam below.Dead: Sean Junior RobertsonAccording to information, Sean’s grandfather had been carrying out rehabilitation works on the flooring of the four- bedroom home when the child slipped through one of the holes,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, left open by the ongoing works.Yesterday at the hospital,NFL Jerseys From China, the child’s father, Linden Alves said that he received a telephone call from someone informing him that his son fell from his grandparents’ home and was at the hospital.“He does normally go by his grandparents home to spend time and I got a call that he fell and when I come here, I found out that he is dead,” Alves said in tears.Meanwhile, the child’s grandmother,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Shellon Adams told Kaieteur News that she was in the kitchen cooking,cheap nfl jerseys china, and her husband who was working on the flooring of their home shouted to her that Sean had fallen.“He run and he pick up he (Sean) and when he bring he upstairs,China Jerseys Cheap, he (Sean) wasn’t talking and we bring him to the hospital and the doctors say he dead,” Adams said in tears.She added that she would normally collect her grandson from his parents every morning to keep her company. “Every day he does come and play with me,” she cried.