yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2453
用戶失蹤天數 1799
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 02:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Can’t wait to go home and make upFather of ten children by six women,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Marlon O’Selmo,Discount Football Jerseys, is counting the hours to go home and make up with his attacker. Stabbed twice by his reputed wife for being unfaithful with a ‘child mother’,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a man says that he has nothing but love for his attacker and is counting the hours until he returns home to makeup with her.Thirty-seven-year-old Chainsaw operator, Marlon O’Selmo, of 5 Sparendaam,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Coast Demerara, has convinced himself that it is possible to be in love with two ladies at the same time, even if one is jealous. And he is willing to pay the price for it.His reputed wife with whom he lives at Sparendaam and has three children,Supply Cheap Jerseys, stabbed him on two occasions for being unfaithful with the mother of one of his other offsprings and who lives next door in Plaisance.The first time he was caught and stabbed,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, O’Selmo suffered a wound to his left side ribcage as the knife broke. He kept that encounter quiet for the sake of love.Despite this, on Friday last he was once more caught at the home of his child mother and his reputed wife left the house hurriedly. When she returned with his suitcase he tried to convince her that they should go home and make up, but the enraged woman would not hear of it.Amidst his ever persuasive efforts he said “when I touch her, she swing around with a knife and it went straight through me left hand and blood start spilling like a pipe.”The man who has fathered ten children by six women was rushed to the hospital and was admitted to the High Dependency Unit with a stab wound to his left hand. He was kept there for several days because his vein and some of the tissues in the arm were damaged.The reputed wife was arrested and was in police custody expecting to be charged for attempted murder but that will not happen. Yesterday when she visited with him in the company of a police rank he refused to press charges against her.He said, “I love she and I did she wrong so I deserve what happened to me. I ain’t pressing charges because she’s my children mother and I can’t wait to go home to make up with she and we three children,” O’Selmo said.Recalling the first stabbing incident he said, “Me cousin tell she how I deh by the other woman and she come while I walking and cuff me in me face and I get dizzy and drop me saw and go to run an she grab me and juck me.”He was in high praise to God for his spared life.“To be honest I really love she, but I also love my other child mother too cause she got a daughter for me and I also got some children in the bush from other relationships when I used to work there,” the man said yesterday.

無頭像
Emjfwoc5

帖子 1335
註冊 2018-3-27
用戶註冊天數 2258
用戶失蹤天數 2159
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 02:48 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
Jwlxuk8t

帖子 6579
註冊 2017-12-5
用戶註冊天數 2370
用戶失蹤天數 2159
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 07:15 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
Emjfwoc5

帖子 1335
註冊 2018-3-27
用戶註冊天數 2258
用戶失蹤天數 2159
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 10:18 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2453
用戶失蹤天數 1799
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 13:53 
–?? factory was producing three times what it was selling forThere is deep worry by private cane farmers on the West Bank of Demerara over the announced closure of Wales estate later this year. With scores of farmers supplying cane to the estate for decades now, farmers this weekPrivate cane farmers from West Bank are deeply worried over the impending closure of Wales estate.complained that the decision to move the cane to Uitvlugt, located over 15 miles away on the West Coast, will drive costs up and cause logistical delays.Already, the Guyana Sugar Corporation (GuySuCo) has asked farmers to take a lower price for their canes – from an average of $100,000 per ton of sugar to now about $60,000.“We are facing a serious problem with this proposal. We are being asked to take the canes using our trailers over internal dams behind Canals Numbers One and Two. We have to stand the cost. We have already been told that because of lower world prices for sugar we will be paid less. How will we survive?” asked one Belle Vue farmer. He has seven workers and a driver when the crop is being harvested. Two of the workers are full-time.Cane farmers in the area have been planting for years now and are part of coops operating between the two Canal Polders. Wales Estate has been a lifeline for many of the families, about 300 of them that depend on it for a livelihood.There have been meetings between GuySuCo and farmers, starting late last year, on new prices.The Ministry of Agriculture yesterday said that discussions are ongoing over the logistical movement of cane to facilitate the proposed integration with Uitvlugt estate. A joint task force is being established to examine and resolve the logistical issues.According to farmers, they have not been benefitting from concessions like fuel, a major input, and fertilizers, making it hard for them to exist.“We need to get at least $100,000 to stay above water,” a farmer from Canal Number One said. He has 40 acres and recently rented out half, after it became clear that there would be losses.Another major problem facing the farmers is the current El Ni?o dry spell which has wreaked havoc for farmers and GuySuCo.Already the corporation said that about half of the crop for next year will not be there and if no rains come with the next two months, this year’s target will be badly affected.Several cane farmers on the West Bank have to hold off on planting because of water.In addition to farmers, scores of workers from Wales estate have been picketing and asking through their union,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the Guyana Agricultural and General Workers’ Union, for a rethink of the decision.Government had been at pains to defend the closure, saying that the decision was taken to halt the hemorrhaging of Wales and by extension, GuySuCo.According to the Ministry of Agriculture yesterday, the new management that took over Guyana Sugar Corporation last year, shortly after the David Granger-led government was sworn in, discovered an industry that was suffering from chronic financial indebtedness – one reduced to almost a state of penury.“For example, at the time of the management change in mid-2015, even the workers’ deducted contributions to their credit union had not been paid up – in the order of $165M.”Additionally, between the National Insurance Scheme and Guyana Revenue Authority,Cheap NFL jerseys China, a total sum of $6.3B was owed. Embarrassingly, even the pension fund contributions were not handed over to the fund.”Wales and Patentia, two villages, have literally built themselves around the factory, with many of the small businesses dependent on the canecutters and their family.Wales was the most inefficient of its seven factories in Berbice and Demerara, producing at almost three times (US$0.38 per pound) what it was selling sugar for ($US$0.13 per pound).The Ministry yesterday said that the most recent meetings with the workers, directly, also proved a positive engagement,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, in that the management was able to respond in detail to every query that concerned each category of employee’s future.“As it turned out,NFL Jerseys China, productive work can be found for all, but 13 mechanical tillage operators could be severed, but only if the equipment they operated was not available. This situation is about to be resolved.”GuySuCo has also promised to report on its diversification plans for the industry no later than October 1, 2016.GuySuCo has been thorn in the side of consecutive governments, racking up billions of dollars in losses annually, and consecutive failure to reach targets. It did achieve the original annual target last year under the new Government,Wholesale Authentic

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2453
用戶失蹤天數 1799
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 15:06 
Days after being issued marching orders by the Judicial Service Commission (JSC), Attorney-at-Law Geeta Chandan-Edmond, has said that she plans to fight back against the decision. She views the decision as an act of injustice.Chandan-Edmond, who had been dispensing matters at the busy Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, received a dismissal letter from the relatively new Commission on February 20, last. Through her lawyer, Nigel Hughes, at a press conference on Friday,Jerseys NFL China, she told reporters that she will be filing a High Court action seeking prerogative relief next week.Breaking the silence on the allegations she faced, Chandan-Edmond said that she was made to answer several allegations by the JSC, dating back to some six years. She said on February 13, last, she received a package from the JSC inviting her for a hearing on February 18. Two days later she was dismissed.Attorneys-at-Law Nigel Hughes, Geeta Chandan-Edmond, Joel Edmond and James Bond at the Press ConferenceShe explained that allegations include her absence from an optional Magistrates’ meeting, medical leave during the period June 5-7, 2013, absence of record due to sick leave, inability to deliver a decision in at least 19 matters, loss of minutes book, failure to respond to queries by immediate functional supervisor, Chief Magistrate Sewnarine-Beharry and departure from Guyana on January 20,Jerseys From China, 2013 without approval and consequential absence from a Magisterial engagement.Chandan-Edmond discussed each of the allegations with the media,China Jerseys Free Shipping, reasoning that there was no solid basis for her dismissal. “These are the only allegations that I had to answer…There were no allegations of corruption or illegality leveled against me. I gave the nation ten years of service with dedication.”The former Magistrate told members of the media that she finds the JSC decision highly unusual and unfair.Her lawyer said that the Judiciary, a fundamental pillar of society, has a rather fragile reputation for protecting the rights of the citizens and even more fragile reputation of being insulated from political influence.“I believe the time has come where we perhaps need to look at the constitution of the Judicial Service Commission,” he said. According to Hughes, the society continues to move from crisis to crisis and the institution of the Judiciary is the one least expected to face allegations in the form of influence.“The facts will speak for themselves but I certainly think that it is a little more than passing strange that the day that the high official’s son was due to be sentenced,Cheap Jerseys From China, the Magistrate had her services terminated for allegations dating back to 2009,” Hughes said.He noted that of concern was the JSC which comprises two of the highest ranking members of the judiciary acted both as the complainant and adjudicator of the allegations against Chandan-Edmond.He likened that to asking the police to investigate,NFL Jerseys Outlet, prosecute and judge in a matter.“The time has come where the termination of services of Magistrates or Judicial officers ought to be conducted by a body other than the JSC or by a differently constituted JSC.” Hughes lamented that the fears of protection of the rights of persons accused of infractions have clearly been challenged.Hughes told members of the media that they will be filing court action next week. “We intend to pursue that action all the way to the Caribbean Court of Justice because we believe that’s where it will be properly determined.”He lamented that the fact that two members of the JSC determine the promotion of Judges, they suspect that the CCJ will be their best shot at a fair ruling.Asked about the action they intend to file, Hughes said they are seeking after the prerogative relief. He explained to members of the media that the application is basically one to review the decision of the JSC on various grounds, one of which was that she did not have a fair hearing.“There was only one person who was leveling the allegations against Chandan-Edmond and that person was part of the body that ultimately sat and was going to determine her fate,” he said.Hughes went on to say that there were several other fundamental and procedural difficulties that were breached in the proceedings against the former Magistrate. He explained that the only body the JSC does not influence is the CCJ and they, in that light, expect a result that would be fair.Also present at the press conference was Attorney-at-Law, James Bond,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, who said that the allegations outlined by Chandan-Edmond and the way she a