yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2453
用戶失蹤天數 1800
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 16:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Chief Executive Officer of Gafoor’s Houston complex, Abdool Sattaur Gafoor,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, said that some persons feel that if they talk to the company today, that company will deliver its product or service the following day. However the businessman said things work differently in the world of business.Gafoor added that the Guyana Fire Service (GFS) seems to be thinking in this vein, given the statements made by the top brass of the GFS, during the second fire at the company’s Houston Complex.The CEO said that his enterprise is currently in talks with a Trinidad company for the purchase and installation of a high end sprinkler system. However the CEO noted that the talks are still in their initial stages,cheap nfl jerseys online, as there are other components that need to be in place,NFL Jerseys Outlet, before the sprinkler system can be installed.“It takes up to five to six months before the things arrive. Therefore saying that the fire service talked to me already and it should be there, is not fair. That’s what the fire department did. What they (GFS) should do,Jerseys NFL China, is have the Sprinkler system) so that everybody could buy from them. Then they can say I talk to him about sprinkler system and he has not done anything,” Gafoor said.Gafoor emphasised that there is no law in Guyana that specifies that a building plan cannot be passed without having a sprinkler system. It is against this backdrop, Gafoor said, that the Fire Chief has nothing to be guided by. Most large scale businesses might have fire prevention measures but not a sprinkler system.The CEO said that the cost for a sprinkler system for a 140×100 feet area is approximately US$80,000 just for the equipment. Then there is the separate cost for installation. Gafoor added that the replay system costs over $35 million.Another issue highlighted by Gafoor was the lack of competent personnel for the proper installation of the system. The CEO noted a letter featured in Kaieteur News on October 17, last, where Vishul Ishwaridin claimed he submitted quotes for the installation of a sprinkler system but was never paid.Gafoor said he never met with anyone locally to discuss the installation of the needed sprinkler system.Gafoor then asked the company’s Sales Manager, Premdat Narine,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, who at first, denied ever meeting with Ishwaridin. Following pressure from the CEO, Narine revealed that he did meet with Ishwaridin regarding the sprinkler system.However Narine added that he never made any agreement in relation to payment for the quotation service. The CEO said that even if Ishwaridin was to be considered, his experience and competence would have to be taken in to consideration.“A lot of people come and offer a lot of (services). I have people who I gave jobs to do and when they finish you are screwed up. You get nothing out of it; you got to rip it out. Like right now,Wholesale Jerseys China, a person installed a telephone system in here (Gafoors Houston). The GT&T people come to install the instrument only to find out everything is wrong. I paid $3.4 million; now I got to rip it out back.” Gafoor said.During the second fire, Fire Chief, Marlon Gentle said, based on what he saw suggests that there was not enough “diligence” in the area. “This fire should not have happened.”

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2455
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 16:41 
Despite being shot in the back, a 28-year-old street vendor,Wholesale Jerseys China, who says he is a fan of Usain Bolt, was forced to run and plunge into a trench at Annandale, East Coast Demerara (ECD), to escape six armed bandits.Injured: Otis WickhamThe gunmen were after the vendor’s two gold chains but eventually escaped empty-handed.The incident occurred around midnight Sunday.The wounded man has been identified as Otis Wickham, of Annandale,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, East Coast Demerara (ECD).Wickham is nursing a gunshot wound to his back at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).According to information,Cheap Jerseys China, Wickham was at the Annandale bus park when six men on three CG motorcycles approached him and demanded his two gold chains.The vendor,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who said that he knew he could have run to save his life, explained that he refused to hand over his valuables to the robbers,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, and ran without stopping to breathe.However, he was wounded when one of the armed men opened fire at him.Wickham managed to jump into a nearby trench and hid under a piece of wood.Yesterday, at the hospital, the wounded man said that minutes after a friend he was talking with left to go purchase food; six men approached him on three motorcycles.“One of them jump off the bike and come up to me and tell me he want my chain. When I tell he no,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he hit me two times in my head and I run. While running, this man just firing shots behind me,” the wounded man said. He was struck once.According to Wickham, “I jump inside the trench and hide under a wood and I see he (gunman) come and he peeping but he ain’t see me. My phone and so get wet. My slippers float away.”The vendor said that he estimated when the men left and climbed to the surface where he was then rushed to the GPHC.“I never see them men before. Like they went somewhere and they were passing through the village because I never see them in Annandale before. I think they went looking at me for a long time though,” the 28-year-old man said.He noted that the men waited until his friend left to purchase food before they approached him.“I see when they come but I didn’t suspect anything. If I de only know it was my two gold chain they wanted I would have taken them off long ago,” Wickham said.No one has been arrested as yet.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2455
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 16:43 
Former Guyana Immigration Officer and fashion designer, Samuel Boucher,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, was shot and killed about 5:00hrs yesterday near a subway station in New York.Reports are that Boucher and another friend had just been dropped off near the subway station and were headed to the station to see his friend off after partying when two armed men stuck them up and demanded money.There was some resistance and Boucher was shot twice in the chest. He was pronounced dead on arrival at Brookdale Hospital on Rockaway Parkway,Cheap Jerseys From China, Brooklyn.He had gone to America about five years ago,Wholesale Jerseys, after leaving his job as an immigration officer. He was also employed at a Western Union outlet.Reports are that he was with Roy Babel,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, a former television broadcaster in Guyana,Stitched Jerseys, and another friend,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, celebrating a post birthday party. His birthday was July 6.It was after the celebration that he was shot.