yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 10:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Second Lieutenant Trevon McIntosh received a Certificate of Achievement, recognizingTrevon Mc Intoshhim as the International Military Student Honour Graduate following his successful completion of the Engineer Basic Officer Leadership Course at the United States Army Engineer School,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.Lt McIntosh stated that the course was a great learning and training experience which has served to enhance his professional development and which will prove useful in the execution of his duties in the field of Engineering.“Definitely, I will ensure that the training I received,Discount NFL Jerseys, benefits the GDF and further, it has lit the fire that fuels my thirst for knowledge and further builds my pride in the organisation I represent,Nike NFL Jerseys China,” he added.The nearly five-month course is intended to equip young officers with the necessary skills to function as Engineer Platoon Leaders.As such,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, it touched on Leadership Fundamentals, Doctrine Foundations,China NFL Jerseys, Defensive and Offensive Operations, General Engineering Operations and Stability Operations.Each year,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, a number of officers and Other Ranks benefit from various training courses offered in the United States and other friendly nations.Second Lieutenant Trevon McIntosh has been posted to serve in the Force’s four Engineers’ Battalion.