apple616

帖子 4001
註冊 2017-5-12
用戶註冊天數 2577
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 05:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
  導讀:國際章也要結婚啦!在生日派對中,准新娘無疑是最美的人,中分復古的盤發造型也顯露出了她的優雅氣質,今天小編就教你3步打造國際章最美發型,千萬不能錯過哦。來源:嘉人網
章子怡發型盤發
  “國際章”也要結婚啦!
  2013年11月9日,汪峰在上海演唱會上向章子怡進行愛的告白,二人戀情正式曝光。2015年2月7日晚,在章子怡36歲生日派對上,汪峰送9,?無刀近視雷射.15克拉鉆戒跪地求婚,在眾親友的見証下,章子怡落淚說出“我願意”。
  章子怡一襲紅色斜肩禮服很是優雅,中分的復古盤發也顯淑女氣質。
超適合盤發的“國際章”
  超適合盤發的“國際章”
  細數下來,章子怡的瓜子臉,真的十分適合盤發造型,簡單利落,將五官突出的更為精緻。
清麗淡雅的蓬松盤發造型
  清麗淡雅的蓬松盤發造型
  十分適合章子怡的臉型,將臉型拉得瘦長,在視覺上臉型變得完美了,低盤發更能彰顯她的優雅女人味。
簡單3步打造國際章最美發型
  簡單3步打造國際章最美發型
  小編今天就教你簡單優雅的盤發步驟,只要3步,就能輕輕松松變身國際範兒!
Step1-2
  Step1 拿起兩邊的頭發,卷成圖中所示,然後梳起來。
  Step2 將頭發一圈圈繞起。
Step3
  Step3 纏繞成一個發髻後,用發卡將其固定。
  檢查調整一下,大功告成啦!是不是超級簡單呢!
  更多美容資訊請關注微信公眾號“新浪時尚”查看!

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 05:56 
Mon Repos robbery…Despite putting up a fierce fight with his attackers, Mon Repos businessman Abdool Hack is today counting his losses but is grateful that no one in his family was seriously injured.Hack and his family were relieved of $8M cash and $1.5M in jewellery at around 19:30 hours by four men, two of whom were armed with handguns.Police in a press release stated that Hack’s son, Shazam,Wholesale Jerseys From China, was outside in a motor vehicle when he was confronted by the men, who held him up and took away a cell phone and $5,000.The men then proceeded into the businessman’s yard where they held up Hack’s wife, Vidiamattie, and took her and her son upstairs where they confronted Hack.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Hack said that he believes that the men were unaware that he was at home, since they appeared surprised to see him.He said that two of the bandits had remained downstairs to guard his son, while the other two proceeded upstairs with his wife.According to Hack, upon seeing him, one of the bandits who was armed with a gun and who wore a mask, confronted him and demanded cash and jewellery.“He say,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, ‘give me de money’. I ask he, ‘Wha money? You lef any money hey?’”? He said that one of the bandits took his wife into a bedroom and began ransacking the room with the aim of unearthing the family’s valuables.Hack, meanwhile, attacked the bandit who was holding him at gunpoint and a bitter struggle ensued.“I hold on to he gun and was me and he. I try fuh get he to the (inner) step fuh throw he down, but de other one come and lash me in me head with a gun and I get dizzy,” Hack recalled.With Hack now out of the way, the bandits continued to ransack the bedrooms until they located the cash and jewellery.“They search and find it dem selves,” Hack disclosed.He said that after he was struck in his head,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, he was convinced that the men would have killed him. However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, they did not.“One ah dem say ‘kill he’ but like de money excite dem and they left. They fire a load as dey leaving. Dem men had 9mm,” he related.After the bandits left,China NFL Jerseys, the family regained their composure and reported the matter to the police.However, again the police did not arrive on the scene until almost an hour later.So far no one has been arrested.

無頭像
steve827

帖子 2516
註冊 2017-5-23
用戶註冊天數 2566
用戶失蹤天數 1817
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 06:37 
  人生中唯一的一次,我要做你的新娘。那一天該知道如何裝扮,才能在生命日記上留下無悔的容顏?千篇一律的新娘妝讓人變成呆板的木偶,如果選擇適合自己的個性新娘妝,就要看Hers的指導箴言。
三種不同氣質的完美新娘
  妍妍:26歲流程編輯--裝扮夢幻妝容
  一直作為本刊幕後英雄的她大婚將近,平日?的乖乖女希望通過全新的打造,嘗試童話故事?夢幻般的浪漫情節。
  甄珍:29歲 資深媒體人--裝扮高貴妝容
  年級輕輕已經事業小成,第一次見面就感覺到她身上散發的一股傲人氣質。談吐間的淡定與優雅注定她將成為最高貴的新娘。
  孔維姍:23歲 外企職員--裝扮可愛妝容
  初出社會的姍姍,事業上一直順風順水,整個人看上去有一種稚氣未脫的純真可愛。對婚姻,她更是懷揣著無限的美好憧憬…
暈染腮紅+浪漫淡粉
  這無限生機的甜美妝容似乎正述說著新娘此刻心中的甜蜜。遙望期盼著前來帶走她的翩翩王子。
  夢幻妝容:暈染腮紅+浪漫淡粉
  化普通為神奇,我們要做的就是打造一位讓人過目難忘的個性新娘。夢幻妝的最大特點就是能夠塑造性格,角膜塑形,如同夢幻仙子般,讓女主人公成為眾人大傢讚賞的偶像級新娘。
模特造型前LOOK
  造型師點評:
  妍妍雖然特征不太突出,但五官端正,細膩之處很是奪人神埰。面對這樣的新娘,造型師說:“大多數新娘都有這樣的問題。但我們可以通過一些技巧讓她在婚禮現場,給很多未曾謀面的親朋留下深刻的印象。”
打造詩情畫意夢幻新娘妝
  打造目標:塑造一位有詩情畫意的完美新娘
  打造的手法:
  1、從上眼瞼開始平舖第一層珠光淡粉色眼影,延伸到太陽穴確定整體色彩的面積,大膽用色,讓夢幻般的粉嫩色彩在眼周和兩頰暈開,配合漸變的手法打理出層次變化。
  2、然後由睫毛根處向外擴散,輕掃一層淡紫色眼影粉,使之漸漸融於之前的粉色中。
  3、一定要貼上雙層的假睫毛,才能更加烘托夢幻浪漫的感官傚果。
  4、下眼角加上一些藍色,如此便勾勒出了眼睛的美麗輪廓。
  流行關注:
  帶有珠光的貝彩眼影
  Tips:
  在下眼角加藍色時,一定要點到為止,多了就會破壞妝傚。
上一頁
下一頁

無頭像
steve827

帖子 2516
註冊 2017-5-23
用戶註冊天數 2566
用戶失蹤天數 1817
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 07:04 
  導語:AmandaFyfe因出生時患有嚴重的脆骨症,所以身高只有81cm。然而上帝並沒有阻攔她的倖福,她在2007年遇到了老公Steen。人都是在一傢出租車公司工作,但相處兩年後才開始約會。Amandala現在已經31歲,女兒Adian也已經6歲了,她和Steen正計劃再生一個孩子。
“世界最小新娘”完成夢中婚禮
  AmandaFyfe因出生時患有嚴重的脆骨症,所以身高只有81cm。剛出生的那天,醫生甚至告訴她的父母,這個女孩可能根本活不過第二天,所以對於Amanda來說,她能夠結婚甚至生子,簡直是想都不敢想的事情。
史蒂文牽著坐在輪椅中的法伊弗的手走向未來。
  然而上帝並沒有阻攔她的倖福,她在2007年遇到了老公Steen。二人都是在一傢出租車公司工作,但相處兩年後才開始約會。Amanda表示,剛認識Steen的時候,他經常激怒她,比如說一些諷刺的話和開一些愚蠢的玩笑,但Amanda溫暖了他,最終兩人開始約會。
婚禮現場
  開始Amanda不想去酒吧,因為擔心別人指指點點,便邀請Steen到她傢?,之後兩人去看了電影。Steen的媽媽是二人所在公司的老板,Amandala非常擔心他的媽媽會反對。然而,近視雷射,Steen的媽媽對她非常好,也從未介意她的身高。
  他們過得就像正常的情侶一樣,三個月後,醫生告知Amandala她懷孕了,這讓所有人都意外,Amandala也曾擔心過Steen會被嚇跑,因為他那個時候才18歲。但Steen一直在她身邊,2012年5月,Steen在傢佈寘了燭光晚餐並向她求婚了。Steen知道一般戒指的呎寸不適合Amanda,便為她特別定制了一個鉆戒,之後還請Amy Rowan為她設計婚紗。
法伊弗剛出生時,醫生曾警告她的父母這個孩子活不過一個晚上。
  雖然因腎衰竭去世的母親無法看到她結婚,對於Amandala的父親來說,看到女兒穿上婚紗走入禮堂的時候,他既激動又驕傲,他覺得能看到女兒倖福已經非常滿足。
法伊弗一傢的全傢福。
  Amandala表示直到Steen將她揹到舞池邀請她跳第一支舞的時候,她才真正意識到自己真的已經找到倖福了。Steen稱Amandala很漂亮,也很幽默,跟她在一起非常開心,身高差從來都不是問題。Amandala現在已經31歲,女兒Adian也已經6歲了,她和Steen正計劃再生一個孩子。
  網友七嘴八舌:
  @王平鑫的小熊不見了:真愛就是如此,我又相信愛情了。
  @我叫菟菟ii:真愛都發生在別人身上。
  @老年路飛:不筦怎麼樣,自己如何,總有那麼一個人,願意陪你慢慢變老,即使他現在還沒有出現,請耐心等待!
  @浪類個兒浪:哇,愛情來了真的是什麼界限也沒有,蠻可愛的祝福。
  @疼愛可不可以是唯y1:不可思議…愛神面前,人人平等!可我為嘛還是單身汪…
  @最屌:美國,真是一個可以創造奇跡的地方。任何一個人,都有愛和被愛的權利。世界最小新娘只有81cm身高,但卻有著屬於自己的愛情,屬於自己的傢庭,倖福滿滿郭敬明,你也抓點緊吧。(部分文章來源:新華網)

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 2130
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 08:02 
By Leon SuseranIt has been one week since armed pirates attacked two fishing vessels off the coast of Guyana and threw two fishermen overboard while kidnapping a third.While the families of the missing fishermen have given up expectation of their survival, hope grows dimmer that even their bodies will be recovered. Rajin ‘Keeshan’ Ramsammy, 23, and Rakesh ‘Babso’ Persaud,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, 39, of Clifton Settlement, Tain, Port Mourant were both tied up and thrown overboard by five masked pirates armed with cutlasses, last Tuesday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, during a brazen 11:00 hrs attack at sea.Their colleague Eon ‘Bucky’ Benn, 36,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, of Number 67 Village, Corentyne, was taken away after the river heist, and he has not been heard from since. Benn lived with a relative at Number 67 Village.Clockwise from top left: Rajin ‘Keeshan’ Ramsammy; Eon ‘Bucky’ Benn; Rakesh ‘Babso’ Persaud and survivor, captain Derick MalchandThe captain of their boat ‘Tara 1’, Derick Malchand, 33, of Number 68 Village, related what transpired.Shortly after anchoring at a place called ‘Coopanam’ in the Corentyne River (in the vicinity of Coronie, Suriname), “we see a boat coming like a normal fishing boat.” He stated that as the boat got closer, the five men started to put on their masks “and they jumped in our boat and took me and tied me and threw a sponge on me (so he could not have seen what was taking place) and started to tie the workmen, and threw two of the boys overboard.”The other fishermen were terrorized “and they tell me I got to find all the boats (in the river) or they will kill me.” They destroyed the engine and emptied ‘Tara 1’ of approximately $180,000 worth of trout, snapper and kingfish; $37,000 in groceries; $17,000 in vegetables and $140,000 worth in cooking gas.Afraid for his life, he submitted to the pirates’ demands and drove for quite some time until they came upon another group of fishermen in the ‘Omi 5’. “They took those men with their captain ‘Junior’ and put them in ‘Tara 1’ and then they left in their own boat.”The pirates then left Malchand all by himself in ‘Omi 5’ who then recalled that he drifted in the river until 09:00 hrs the following day. He was rescued by another boat of Number 65 Village after which they made a report to the Surinamese police in Coronie.“I went in there and made my report and they (the police) took boats and were searching [for the men].”The crewmembers Karran Singh,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 22, of Clifton Settlement, Port Mourant; Ravin and Ravi of Number 65 Village; Avanada Rampersaud, 46, of Number 79 Village; and Adolphus Holder, 30, of Number 65 Village, were later rescued. The five men belonging to the ‘Omi 5’ were also beaten. The pirates also escaped with fish and fish glue as well as fuel from that boat.Recovery effortsMalchand added that after two bodies were spotted by fishermen in the river last Saturday, he and a few others left immediately to conduct a search, but when they arrived they did not see anything.Malchand highly believes that Benn might be alive.“I don’t believe they would kill he…No…I don’t know what they would do with him when they finish with him.”He said, too,Jerseys China Wholesale, that some of the pirates spoke Dutch while others spoke English. This latest incident was Malchand’s sixth hijacking in a short period, but he still finds the courage to return to the seas.“I don’t believe I will go back though; this was the last time,” he asserted.Meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys, Suroj Persaud, Ramsammy’s mother, spoke to this newspaper from her hammock. She was not feeling too well. It was her second son whom had been killed at sea by pirates. Just three years ago, she lost an 18-year-old son, Ravi. His bloated body was found a few days after being thrown overboard. Suroj noted that her son and Persaud left home two Saturdays ago for the trip and were supposed to spend twelve days at sea.One of the survivors, Karran Singh, stated that it was his first trip at sea for fishing. He recalled the men lashing him with the cutlasses, tying him up and then throwing him into the river. However, after struggling he managed to get back to the boat. His other colleagues were not so lucky.