Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 21:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An International research of Guyana’s mobile,Nike NFL Jerseys China, telecoms and broadband has found that the local fixed-line tele-density is about average for Latin America,NFL Jerseys Authentic, while mobile penetration is slightly higher than average.It was pointed out that this is a remarkably good performance considering that the country’s GDP (Gross Domestic Product) per capita is the third lowest in the region after Haiti and Nicaragua. It was pointed out that Guyana also has a surprisingly large number of Internet users thanks to cheap Internet caf?s that also offer VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.The reports also took cognizance of the negotiations that are under way to liberalise the local fixed-line voice and data markets where the incumbent,Wholesale Jerseys From China, GT&T,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, holds an exclusive licence.In the mobile sector it was found that GT&T has been losing customers to its competitor Digicel,Wholesale Jerseys, which has managed to increase its market share from nine per cent to 58 per cent in just over two years.The report provides an overview of the country’s telecommunication sector accompanied by relevant statistics and analyses.Among the key highlights referred to in the report was the fact that there were negotiations under way to liberalise the Guyanese fixed-line voice and data markets.The fact that GT&T and Digicel have yet to reach an agreement on SMS interconnection, to the detriment of consumers who are unable to share text messages across networks,China NFL Jerseys, was also highlighted.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 22:33 
By Leonard GildarieIt was laughter non-stop the first time I saw it. This little Chinese-looking dude with his spectacles and‘Feel The Beat’ coordinator, Clive Prowellan intent,NBA Jerseys China, serious look attempting to do a John Travolta’s Saturday Night Fever dance.He was serious but his antics hilarious. Even his dancing partners at the Theatre Guild in Kingston were taken aback by his bravery and hip-swiveling moves. My five-year-old son was bug-eyed.Yeah, we are talking about Guyana’s latest reality show, Feel The Beat,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, which has been airing since earlier this month on a number of TV channels.Daniel Man, 17,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, and I must say he enlivened my weekend, was given a lifeline by the judges who decided that his “showmanship” was enough for a second appearance. But unfortunately, he did not measure up and Guyana lost out from some genuine fun.Man’s appearance on the show… and I had never seen the teen before…would be reminiscent of the 2004 season of the American Idol which featured William Hung, an American singer who gained fame in early 2004 as a result of his off-key audition performance of Ricky Martin’s hit song “She Bangs” on that third season.He did not go far in that competition but managed to hang on to a fan club that grossed him some serious money.Man is not totally out of it as he is being recalled to perform at the finals.‘Feel The Beat’ would be the country’s first reality dance show following the runaway success of GT&T’s Song and Jingle Competition. The show is being produced by HJTV.According to coordinator of ‘Feel The Beat’, Clive Prowell, of Classique Dance,Cheap Jerseys China, the show has been attracting some serious reviews since auditions started this month.“We had over 150 persons auditioning. You may know that dancing has a serious crowd following.”Already,Air Max 97 Silver Womens, that initial group has been weeded down to 25 following the group stages.“Tomorrow (today) we will be airing the final 25 and from this five persons will be sent home,” Prowell said.Daniel Man (right) and other contestants of ‘Feel The Beat’The winner will be walking away with a cool $1M and a chance to even overseas performances.There will be different genres of music,Cheap Jerseys, including dance hall and contemporary, that the dancers will have to perform to leading up to the May 13 finals.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 23:55 
An Albouystown man is seeking justice after he received a beating at the hands of residents who had accused him of stealing a water pump.Keith Bowen, 36,Air Max 97 Silver Womens, of La Penitence Street,Cheap Jerseys Online, is now nursing a broken right hand and a fractured left foot. He is requesting that the police arrest the persons who caused him his injuries.The police recently took a strong stance against what is being popularly referred to as vigilante justice following the death of two persons who were beaten by residents.Keith Bowen is nursing a broken hand and fractured left foot.Fortunately for Bowen, he was handed over to the police before he sustained further injuries.? Bowen, who confessed to being a drug addict, was released from prison a month ago after serving a one-year sentence.He told this newspaper yesterday that he was walking along Camp Street at about 19:00 hours on Monday when a car pulled up alongside him.? A man came out and accused Bowen of stealing his water pump.“He give me one kick and I fall down. Then he put me in he car trunk and carry me home by he in Punt Trench dam,Wholesale Jerseys Online,” Bowen recalled.He said that he was then beaten by the man and his wife with pieces of wood,Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Hoodies, causing him to sustain a broken hand and foot.He was put back into the car trunk and taken to the Ruimveldt Police Station.“The police see this man taking me out of the trunk and I had to crawl to reach upstairs. The police thought I was feigning injury but when they realise that I was really injured, they sent me to the Diamond Hospital,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” Bowen said.? He is also peeved at the way the police handled his matter in the first place.According to Bowen,China NFL Jerseys, after having his broken hand treated, he was referred to the Georgetown Public Hospital for further treatment to his fractured foot.? But while waiting for several hours at the institution to see a doctor, the rank who had accompanied him became impatient and took him back to the Brickdam Police Station and placed him in the lock-ups despite his obvious injury.He spent the entire Tuesday in the lock-ups and was only taken back to the hospital late Tuesday evening.After a cast was placed on his fractured foot, Bowen was taken back to the Ruimveldt Police Station where he gave a statement and was subsequently sent away on self bail.“The policeman asked me if I could walk and I said no so they called my mother and she came with a taxi and carried me home,” Bowen said.This newspaper contacted a senior police official at Brickdam who promised to have the matter investigated.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 23:58 
Looks are deceiving. When people see a man dress up nice dem does think he is a gentleman. Dem is de man who does con people and get away wid dem money. Nuff senior government officers does dress up nice too and everybody know wha dem do wid de money in de treasury.Of course,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, people who dress up nice don’t fool everybody. A lady Minister walk into de Pet Store and see a parrot. She tell de owner that she like de bird,Wholesale China Jerseys, especially de colour. She ask de owner wha de bird could do and he decide to give she a demonstration. He tell she to ask de bird any question.Wid a big smile pun she face she ask de parrot how she look. Right away de parrot tell she that she look like a prostitute.De owner lef wid he mouth open. He grab de bird and carry it to de back of de office. He duck de parrot in a bucket of cold water. When he tek out de parrot he tell it that de next time he insult de lady he gun get duck in de cold water fuh a long time.He carry de bird back in front and tell de lady to ask de bird any question again. De lady ask de bird if it see she wid a man wha it would think. De parrot seh that it would think that de man is she husband.“If you see me wid two man wha you gun think?” De parrot tell she that he would think is she husband and she brother. “If you see me wid three man wha you gun think?? De parrot seh that he gun think is she husband,Nike Men Air Max 97 For Sale, she brother and she husband brother. De lady smile.“If you see me wid five man?”De parrot tun to de owner and seh,NFL Jerseys From China, “Get out de bucket wid all de cold water you can get because this woman is a damn prostitute.”Talk half and remember that no matter how nice you look somebody gun always find out de truth.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-25 02:03 
The business community is being courted to become part of an ambitious complex behind the 1763 Monument, in the Durban Park area, between Homestretch Avenue and Hadfield Street.Works underway at Durban Park.The Durban Park Jubilee Stadium Complex is being spearheaded by the Ministry of the Presidency, with critical sections geared to be ready for Guyana’s 50th Independence anniversary celebrations on May 26th.When completed, the facility will consist of a tree-shaded promenade, stadium and health and recreational facilities. The project was announced several weeks ago, but there were little details about how it is being financed.According to coordinator of the project,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, Larry London, the project is a Government and private sector partnership with meetings being held with a number of businesses for possible support.Several businesses have reportedly donated services, with some pledging cash. Others have extended credit.London emphasised that they “have not collected a cent yet from any businesses”,Wholesale China Jerseys, as it is the intention to put transparent systems in place to ensure no questions are asked as to how monies are spent.According to the project documents, it is the intention to host several events to celebrate the country’s jubilee milestone. Scores of overseas visitors are expected to be here for the celebrations. Several projects are also underway in other regions.Durban Park was a former race track east of the Square of the Revolution that over time was overtaken by bush. Several trucks and heavy equipment have been working for weeks now to transform the area.“In Georgetown, we intend to transform Durban Park into a massive multi-purpose facility which will bring pride to the nearby communities and be a tremendous morale booster to the citizens of Georgetown and to Guyana generally,” the project documents indicated.It was explained that the Durban Park Jubilee Stadium Complex has been conceptualized and designed by young Guyanese architects, designers and urban planners. The stadium is intended to be “iconic, transformative and architecturally relevant, combining historic elements with vistas of the future”.“When completed the Durban Park Jubilee Stadium Complex will maintain over 80 percent of the present green space redeveloped in a more structured and curated format. The complex also represents the boldest effort at urban renewal in the history of Georgetown and will??? significantly transform the city in general with incalculable economic,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, social and health benefits for citizens, particularly in the city’s south,Wholesale Jerseys China,” according to the documents.The complex has been designed in three sections: – the promenade,Cheap Jerseys Store, stadium and Health and Recreational Park. The stadium is expected to host up to 30,000 persons.Section One – the promenade – will consist of nine ponds, each for a former president of Guyana.It is the initial plan to build tennis courts, tracks and play facilities for children.Last month, President David Granger and Minister of State Joseph Harmon had visited the area and it was announced that other national events will be held there.The President said that he looks forward to Durban Park, which will be equipped with an all-weather surface in some areas and flood lights,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, becoming a major public venue.