hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2467
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 13:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Richmond Housing Scheme man,Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap, who is accused of raping a 55-year-old Windsor Castle woman over a week ago, is expected to answer to a rape charge on Tuesday. The man was released on $60,Cheap Jerseys,000 bail.The man reportedly told police that he was part of a group that attacks and rapes vulnerable middle age women who live alone.Last Saturday,Cheap Adidas Superstar Shoes, the Richmond Housing Scheme man left his home on his bicycle and headed for Windsor Castle,Jerseys From China, a little over a mile away. The man then liaised with the other members of his gang before entering the woman’s house by removing louver panes from the front window which was not secured with grills,Cheap NFL Jerseys, unlike the other windows.The rapist reportedly took the time to prepare tea after raping his victim and later fled with her foodstuff and underwear. The rapist was previously implicated in court for having sex with a sheep. The animal was found in his house. He was fined $10,Wholesale Jerseys,000 for that crime.The 55-year-old mother and grandmother lived at her Windsor Castle home for almost three years. The woman who has sought refuge at her daughter’s Richmond Housing Scheme residence is afraid to return to her home at Windsor Castle out of fear of being attacked again.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2467
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 13:52 
Days after a controversial decision that she could find no grounds to charge Attorney General, Anil Nandlall,AG, Anil Nandlallfor a shocking phone-call with a senior reporter of Kaieteur News, the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), Shalimar Ali-Hack, is coming under more fire.According to Attorney-at-Law, Christopher Ram,China NFL Jerseys, the DPP, despite evidence of “illegalities” carried out by senior public functionaries, has established a pattern of behavior which saw none being charged.“It is appalling that any professional would be so reckless about their reputation. Her appointment owes as much to that other violator, (President) Bharrat Jagdeo,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, as to the manner in which it was carried out.”Ram is the lawyer for Kaieteur News. He said the matter will continue to be pursued at another level.“My clients Glenn Lall, Adam Harris and Leonard Gildarie are naturally dismayed at the decision but will not let this matter rest. They are considering their options in the face of this barely disguised political block placed by Ms. Hack.”He said that the police should not accept the decision by the DPP but rather should consult with its Legal Adviser, Justice Claudette Singh.“The police have an experienced former judge as its Legal Advisor who the Commissioner of Police should now consult. The public will be looking to see if she would accept this irrational and baseless decision by Ms. Hack.”The phone call had shocked Guyana after Nandlall, who admitted to the tape, insisted that he was a “Chatree”- a high class Indian.Senior Reporter, Leonard GildarieAccording to Ram, the AG also admitted “to raiding the public purse, pimping on behalf of a male law-breaking relative, claimed knowledge of a plot to cause harm, and disclosed knowledge of governmental interference into a criminal tax case.“Yet the DPP, Ms. Shalimar Ali-Hack could find nothing wrong.”Lall had filed a complaint with police two days after that call, but there was a perception that the matter was being deliberately delayed, first at the level of the police and then at the DPP Chambers.The lawyer said that by her “abominable” decision, the DPP has shown herself to be “no better than Nandlall”.“She is known to have allowed religion to affect her work, dragging the CIOG (Central Islamic Organisation of Guyana) into the scandalous, trumped up charges against the NBS (New Building Society) three and interfering in the police investigation into serial sexual offences committed by a Muslim cleric.”He said that with Ali-Hack at the helm of the Office of the DPP, it is no surprise that crime is spiraling out of control.“For all the illegalities carried out by members of the PPP, Ms. Hack has never once recommended bringing any charge.DPP Shalimar Ali-Hack“Her irrational discharge of her functions brings her office into disrepute and demoralizes her subordinates, something she seems unwilling to appreciate or unable to recognize.”The DPP said in a statement earlier this week that the file on the matter has been returned to the police, advising that no charges be laid against Nandlall.The advice came a few days after several persons protested outside her office accusing her of compromising the integrity of her office.The DPP in her statement, described the recorded conversation between “personal friends” Gildarie and Nandlall as private. Based on the evidence contained in the police file,Wholesale Jerseys, the conversation was “not between the Attorney General…and Mr. Glenn Lall.”She explained that the offence created in Section 141(a) Chapter 8:02 is in relation to the speaker using threatening language with intent to provoke anyone else to commit a breach of the peace, that is, provoking another person to do so.According to the DPP, the threatening language must be such as is likely to provoke a breach of the peace by anyone else that is the person to whom the threat is directed.She said that for the threatening language to result in provocation,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, the threat must be directly communicated to the person to whom it concerns, that is, in his presence and hearing.“There is no evidence of this contained in the police file,” the DPP stated.She further stated that the offence created in Section 141 (b) Chapter 8:02 is in relation to the person using abusive, insulting, obscene or profane language to the annoyance of another, that is, such language is used directly to the other person in his presence and annoys him.“There is no evidence of this (also),” she pointed out.“The alleged recording of a telephone conversation between the Attorney-General and the Minister of Legal Affairs and Mr. Gildarie, does not fall under Section 1a1 (a) or (b) Chapter 8:02,” Ali-Hack stated.“In these circ

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 2158
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 14:39 
By Romila BoodramPolice have detained a Mon Repos,Cheap Jerseys From China, East Coast Demerara (ECD) woman, whose husband was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) early yesterday morning.Dead: Sam LallTwenty-three-year-old Sam Lall of Lot 631 Block 8, Mon Repos, reportedly had a stab wound to his chest.There are conflicting reports from neighbours as well as the dead man’s wife of how Lall received the wound but police are treating the incident as a murder.The fisherman’s wife is claiming that she and her husband had a confrontation during which he picked up a knife and stabbed himself.But neighbours and the dead man’s relatives are adamant that his wife stabbed him.Yesterday, when Kaieteur News arrived at the Mon Repos home Lall had shared with his wife and three children,Cheap Jerseys From China, police were combing the yard for possible clues.They eventually found a bloody knife at the side of the house, which they suspect was used to inflict the fatal wound. The dead man’s wife was in tears as police questioned her.Two of her three children were standing outside with relatives and shocked neighbours.According to Lall’s mother-in-law, Rita,Wholesale Jerseys Online, she was at home preparing to go to work when her daughter called and informed her that the fisherman was bleeding.“When I hear, I run to the house and I see he lay down at the front door and the whole place was in blood,Cheap Jerseys Online, so I call a taxi and send she with him at the hospital,Cheap Jerseys 2018,” Rita claimed.When asked whether her daughter told her what had happened, she replied in the negative. “No, she didn’t tell me anything and I didn’t ask.”A neighbour, who gave his name only as Ivan, said that he lifted the badly wounded fisherman into the taxi.“I was sleeping and I hear she (victim’s wife) calling me and when I go I see he (Lall) deh lay down in he underwear alone on the verandah and he bleeding bad, bad. So I hurry and I help put he in the car to go to the hospital but he bin look like he done dead.”“If you see blood, too much blood…he was bleeding too much man, too much,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the whole place was in blood.”Two of the fisherman’s children.Meanwhile, as the police were taking the woman to the nearby Beterverwagting Police Station, she told this publication that “me and he bin a quarrel and he pick up two knives and he stabbed himself.”The police stopped her from revealing anymore information and took her away.Dindial Lall, the dead man’s brother, said that the couple usually quarreled a lot and sometimes it led to bitter fights.“She said that they were fighting, and she don’t have any marks. My brother…he wouldn’t allow her to stab him without fighting back and he wouldn’t stab himself.”The house where Lall was fatally stabbed

無頭像
QlzgrN5C

帖子 6402
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 2186
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 17:55 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 2158
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 18:03 
Cabinet Secretary, and Head of the Presidential Secretariat, Dr. Roger Luncheon said that on April 9,President Donald RamotarPresident Donald Ramotar will be joining other Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Heads of States for a high- level meeting with President of the United States, Barack Obama.The meeting is slated for Jamaica where President Ramotar is expected to address security matters.According to Dr. Luncheon, the encounter with the US President and CARICOM Heads is intended to further the dialogue between both sides, with particular emphasis on trade,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, security and respective mutual interest.It is also expected that following the one-day encounter,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, the CARICOM Heads would collectively participate in the Summit of the Americas in Panama City on April 10 and 11.When asked about what the Guyana Government will be taking to the Jamaica meeting,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Dr. Luncheon said trade and investment will be high on the agenda.“…For us, trade and investments in rekindling Guyana as a destination. We have been hurt, we have been hurt particularly by Amaila and the incredible abandonment of the Blackstone and Sithe Global deal on Amaila and we need to rekindle interest.”Through the opposition’s non-support for this project,Evan Engram Jersey, Blackstone abandoned the Amaila Falls Hydro power project.He pointed out that it is also important for Guyana to maintain the level of interest of investors in Guyana, particularly relating to its developmental agenda.“Where security is concerned, I think it is fair to say, our collaboration with the international community,Cheap Jerseys Store,US President Barack Obamain responding to the international crime scene,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, those newer forms of international criminal behaviour must be noted.”Dr. Luncheon added that Guyana would again be expected to pursue greater support, particularly with the United States, with its Caribbean Basin Security Initiative (CBSI).