yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2482
用戶失蹤天數 2158
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-3 20:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Owner of Wing’s Taxi service and Yuppy’s Depot, Fizal Ali, 57, and his now former driver, Victor Lawrence, ended up in court after what turned out to be an embarrassing episode.They were both charged for unlawfully assaulting each other.The episode played out on January 29, last in Georgetown. Ali, who resides at Lot 45 High Street, Georgetown,China Cheap Jerseys, allegedly unlawfully assaulted Lawrence.He pleaded not guilty. Lawrence, after hearing the charge, also pleaded not guilty.Ali’s lawyer, Anil Nandlall, said that his client, being married with children,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, wishes to have the matter resolved since he is prepared not to lead any evidence against Lawrence once Lawrence agrees to the ‘terms’ as well.According Nandlall, Lawrence owes Ali some $50,Wholesale China Jerseys,000, and has not paid him.Lawrence told the court that he was indebted to the tune of $11,000.He added that he is no longer employed with Ali as his driver,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, although his former boss claims that he is.The Magistrate told Lawrence that he should pay back the $11,000,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, and ordered both of them to pay $2,Cheap Jerseys China,000 court cost. “Your worship I just started working with GI Taxi service, I don’t have the money right now. As soon as I get it I will pay him back.”? In the end they both paid the $2,000 court cost.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2482
用戶失蹤天數 2158
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-3 20:56 
– unidentified man criticalElaine WishartSeven people were hospitalised around 04:00 hrs yesterday, after the driver of a speeding route 32 minibus veered off the roadway and ended up in a shallow trench near Bagotstown, East Bank Demerara.One of the victims is an unidentified man who has been admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital’s Intensive Care Unit.The injured are driver, Bushan Ramoutar, 40, Chaitram Ramlakhan, 42, Jacqueline David, 41, and Gowrie Singh,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, 41, of Crane, West Coast Demerara; Elaine Wishart, 65,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, of La Grange, West Bank Demerara; Indira Fazal,Jerseys NFL China, 21, and an 11-year-old girl identified only as Fazila of Best Road, West Coast Demerara.According to reports,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic, the minibus, BHH 6238, was heading towards Georgetown when the driver,Wholesale Jerseys China, Bushan Ramoutar, suddenly veered off the road and ended up in a shallow trench in the vicinity of Bagotstown.Passenger Elaine Wishart,Bryan Bickell Jersey, who suffered back injuries, told Kaieteur News that the driver lost control after the vehicle was struck by a car, which was heading in the same direction.The driver of the car reportedly did not stop.Ramoutar is said to have sustained broken limbs in the mishap.