Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 2132
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-1 04:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A miner was released on bail yesterday after he was accused of taking a taxi and refusing to pay.Raymond HernellezIt is alleged that between February 20 and March 15, Raymond Hernellez,Babe Ruth Braves Throwback Jersey, of Goed Fortuin,Cheap Jerseys, West Bank Demerara,Wholesale NFL Jerseys USA, incurred a debt of $19,Cheap Jerseys From China,500,China Cheap Jerseys, by travelling in motorcar HC 2667, driven by Lynden Park. He refused to pay.According to the victim, the miner entered his vehicle and was taken to various parts of the country. He added that the defendant told him he was going to pay him the next day after selling gold he had returned with from the interior.“Once the gold was sold the defendant agreed to pay me. But I never received the money”,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Park stated.However, the accused recounted a different story. Hernellez explained to the court that he entered Park’s car and told him he had no money. He added, “We agreed that I will pay him when I come out of the interior. I never refused to pay him,” Hernellez recalled.Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry ordered the defendant to post $15,000 bail.The matter will be called again on May 4.